Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) (43663 Views)

Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops / Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ondo residents jostle as it rains 200 Naira Notes courtesy of their Governor, Akeredolu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bOdItpfH4

3 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2020

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by slivertongue: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
haba!
akeredolu you are beginning to behave like a tout. pls sit up. you are better than this

55 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Akeredolu has lost it.
What does he take Ondo people for?

219 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by decatalyst(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
What a shame!

This is embarrassing from a supposed learned fellow of the bar!

See what the populace have been reduced to?? This is desperation!

Ondo voters, use your head!

214 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by gmercy713: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
They just received part of their dividend of democracy and on 10/10/2020 they'll get it in full.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by article1: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Election is around the corner and they have started their gimmick. They think they can still fool the electorates. People are wiser now. If you like throw the whole allocation to the streets, it's our money. On the day of election the good people of Ondo State know what and who they want.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Dyke15(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Our skull miners aka Agbo sellers brodas on d beat again

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Ever8090: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Useless leaders...

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by ukaro: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Just keep wasting money, this is what you will see when people without ideology gets into power, just wait let wike visit ondo then you will know that you just wasted tax payers money.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by deboysben(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dyke15:
Our skull miners aka Agbo sellers brodas on d beat again
I concur

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by fergie001: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
I have no comment, except from EastGold & Sammy07
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by osamz007: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
IGNORANT FOOLS

Hmmm politician moving sha I no matter but I see you want to buy me sha Election don dey come you don the toast me sha I no dey calm but right now you want to calm me sha You go dey your corner feeling alright You no tell dem say e dark but dem go want to sell you light The minute wey you buy am you don sell your human right Dem go call you bush man just to thief your birthright Na who put night no go make you see the light Appreciate humble beginning check your tip before you ride The way you are moving You are moving alright Don't let them deceive you to join their path

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Dmano: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why is he wasting govt money,he has been rejected

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by kukoyi17226: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
:Our cranium colliery aka Agbo sellers brodas on d beat againI concur

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Lipscomb(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
No word to say but congratulations to my brother Eyitayo jegede in advance.

32 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by mideactive: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is the kind of person they will eventually vote for, so pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by egopersonified(f): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Let us stop preaching about collecting money from politicians and voting a candidate of our choice. Let us start rebuking politicians and telling them to use that money to develop the state, local govt or wards. Till we begin to tell them that we are after their works and not our bellies, they won't seat up. And to those that will say not everyone is privileged to reject the money, please what have they being surviving on for years that it is the 5k every four years that would keep poverty away?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by IamWonderful: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
It is free money even drug dealers, Bishop Ozulubu, Emeka Okonkwo Allen Onyema, Arthur Eze will join them to pick it if they were there

11 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by wislika2020: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
ukaro:
Just keep wasting money, this is what you will see when people without ideology gets into power, just wait let wike visit ondo then you will know that you just wasted tax payers money.

I am not from Ondo State but from delta state, Wike cannot act in that area ok. Ondo is south south west. That should be for seyi markinde of Oyo State but the Ondo election is between APC and ZLP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by yaki84: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
osamz007:
IGNORANT FOOLS

Hmmm politician moving sha I no matter but I see you want to buy me sha Election don dey come you don the toast me sha I no dey calm but right now you want to calm me sha You go dey your corner feeling alright You no tell dem say e dark but dem go want to sell you light The minute wey you buy am you don sell your human right Dem go call you bush man just to thief your birthright Na who put night no go make you see the light Appreciate humble beginning check your tip before you ride The way you are moving You are moving alright Don't let them deceive you to join their path
What u put up here is more foolish than what those people in the video did.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Enudapan: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is Money laundry
Share mushin weed instead

Buh what do I know
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by bolinxman: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Ondo residents jostle as it rains 200 Naira Notes courtesy of their Governor, Akeredolu.

lalasticlala
This man is despirate, he has seen the hand writing on the wall boldly written 'Aketi must Go' .
Eyitayo is our next Governor.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by bolinxman: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
saaphiere:

lalasticlala
My support for Eyitayo is not based on political party affiliation or local government of origin.
Eyitayo is a man without any scandalous past, he is very humble and generous. Aketi is very arrogant, he talks before he thinks,and Aketi is also gifted with a very rude wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu posts and comments on Facebook really tells a lot about the kind of people governing Ondo state.
VOTE WISELY.
VOTE EYITAYO.
Vote a SAN with sound mind and reject familitocracy.

17 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Dyke15(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oracleforce:

Some of your bloda dey for 3rd mainland bridge dey hawk gala and pure water....i go kill some of them and run away one of this days....

Awon oloriburkueku omo Igbo. Eni kuure
Me wey dey use my dick flog ur Agbo seller sisters for toto back to back. Onye nzuzu skull miner

7 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Oracleforce: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dyke15:
Me wey dey use my dick flog ur Agbo seller sisters for toto back to back. Onye nzuzu skull miner

You go.soon Bleep magun ladies...keep Bleep them...by the time you Bleep one of them , you will learn your lesson....

Igbo toto full everywhere...locally, nationally, and internationally Nah Igbo dey do olosho pass and their toto cheap pass pure water....with 300 naira you can Bleep Igbo lady at sabo gari

7 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by Dyke15(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oracleforce:

You go.soon Bleep magun ladies...keep Bleep them...by the time you Bleep one of them , you will learn your lesson....

Igbo toto full everywhere...locally, nationally, and internationally Nah Igbo dey do olosho pass and their toto cheap pass pure water....with 300 naira you can Bleep Igbo lady at sabo gari
300 naira na big money na. Ur Agbo seller sisters dey share toto for free lyk water down here in d East

13 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by osamz007: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
yaki84:

What u put up here is more foolish than what those people in the video did.

you have no sense
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by rolams(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
All in vain. You shall go nowhere!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by austine4real(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Just N200

Less than $1

Chai
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by FarahAideed: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is a SAN oo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plans To Scuttle Election Via New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity Exposed - FFK / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.