Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? (324 Views)

25% Down Payment Of Any Car Of Your Choice / Drop Your Budget And Car Of Choice And Get Feedback Within Minutes / Salvage/Auction/Classifieds Car Of The Day (Viewer Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by Tonytonero1: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Call me today with 08137704419 and get your desired car.

I will source the car for you while you negotiate, inspect and make the payment.

Nothing would be added to the original price. You will only give me commission.

All cars and other autos you may wish to buy will be sourced in Enugu.

I can negotiate and inspect on your behalf if you don't mind.

For your trucks, buses and mini buses, call me

You can also WhatsApp me with the number above.

NOTE: Send your requests to me via WhatsApp to enable me send pictures to you for immediate assessment. Requests made here will not be taken seriously.

God bless you!
Re: Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by Tonytonero1: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Remember, all cars are in Enugu. Just name it, and I will get it ready for you.

What you will do to make it easier for me is this:

You will state

THE MAKE AND MODEL

THE YEAR YOU WANT

YOUR BUDGET(VERY IMPORTANT).

WHETHER YOU WANT TOKS OR NAIJA USED
Re: Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by mikkyjay(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
I want 04 camry 4 cylinder xle, Nigerian used budget 900k
Re: Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by SmartPolician: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Clean Nigerian used Hyndai Elantra 2011/12
Re: Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by Tonytonero1: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
mikkyjay:
I want 04 camry 4 cylinder xle, Nigerian used budget 900k
Dm me on WhatsApp sir.
Re: Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by Tonytonero1: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmartPolician:
Clean Nigerian used Hyndai Elantra 2011/12
chat me on WhatsApp sir.
Re: Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by Tonytonero1: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Send your requests to me via WhatsApp to enable me send pictures.
Re: Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by Tonytonero1: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Good morning. Wishing everyone well today. May God bless us all. Happy Monday!
Re: Which Car Of Your Choice Have You Not Found Yet? by Tonytonero1: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Send in your requests and I will treat it squarely!

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord (end Of Discussion) / Honda Accord 05 For 850 / Patronize Us For Your Brand New Tyres And Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.