Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again (68629 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Kanixt(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
this man is like"I must die before my time"
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Zendinho(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=HeadShot post=94377055]

The same person in Aso Rock today...

Releasing captured Boko members

Evil that men do live with them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by ifejobi84754: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
The main priorities is to either kill him or silence him

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by dangermouse(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
HeadShot:

You just go about indicting Buhari and his government...

If some one else does so.. you will be the first to call the person a wailer...

What are you doing now...
Buhari is a failure though
What do u expect when he is trying to defend an obvious failure? No matter how much one tries, the truth is always glaring!

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Openbusiness: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Before they were 300KM from Maiduguri, now they are 50KM from Maiduguri, I hope Maiduguri will not become Boko Haram capital before Chad military come and rescue us again. Zulum had better start sending SOS to Idris Derby now. That's their only hope oh sad

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by wickedtuna: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Government get hand.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by CodeTemplar: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
technically?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
End Insurgency angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Hoojay(f): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
DM only if you want to buy within Lagos and Abuja, i have 8 left grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by TATALoAlaMu: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Someone wants him dead

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Golan007: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
This one looks like fake news.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by VEE2010(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
They are all neck bent to eliminate him simply because he chooses to redeem the situation with all sense of sincerity. It's no longer news that, socalled BH is orchestrated by a known network for a collective interest of an evil group.
Prof. Zulum, the world is watching and I pray you will succeed in your quest to deliver your people which is what true leadership means...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by trigar12(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
I like ZULUM but he needs to stop endangering his life and that of his entourage by staying put in Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by lomprico(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Buhari and buratai attack Gov zulum again.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Nicoddemus(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Georgeblaize(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
time have been wasted, building military bases, fighting a war with no basis- speak life by Damian Marley. this terrorists are controlled by those in government.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Dayoebe(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
I wonder why they are so much interested in his life like this.

There's obviously leakages among his entourage
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Franklyspeakin: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bokoharam has been technically defeated ooo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by jonzingcaesar(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
No doubt, someone is trying to assassinate that man, and they're using Boko haram to do the job

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by jamalnation(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Powerful people want to slience this man by all means

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by BUHARImyDOG: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Buhari should resign heis a � dog

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Lamasta(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nothing must happen to the number citizen of Borno State that is my own business.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by BUHARImyDOG: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
chieyine:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/breaking-again-boko-haram-attacks-borno-governors-convoy/

Buhari although he is empty and lifeless and a � dog he is still better than his supporters... Bloomberg 28th September 2019

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by realstars: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
They Are Planning To Hunt Him Down.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by EdmundChidera(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zulum should relocate and govern his state from afar that's all, if he dies the only thing Nigerians can do for him is RIP
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Ubykcee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat prof Zulum's advisors need to sit him down and make him understand that he can not help his people if he’s not alive.

He can be effective from his office while preserving his own life...

Zulum is like someone who don't take advice especially when it comes to the well-being of his people.

He already know that there's a game going on.

But he don't know how to confront the government!

He's just facing the problem with his life at stake!

He need to Chile or they will end him before he finish this his first tenure.

Those guys are determined to end him
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by deboysben(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Imagine agreeing with you for the first time.
Zulum should do what Ortom did cos a closed mouth is a closed destiny.
Arrewa:
I hate lies!

Kukawa and chibok ain't under Bokoharam you must not lie if you must comment!

Stop believing in everything you see online!

You are a southerner who only depends on what you see online.

I'm a northerner who knows what is happening in my region and know all the games that is currently going on.

Those villages are the main threat!

The military has all it takes to take to clear them But they don't want to!

The Government is cashing out big time from the insurgency.

Zulum only need to defect to PDP and they will open his eyes to see the real world!

That's when he will be able to fully face the federal government.

As now... He still believe in the government and the service chief at the expense of his life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Aboki99(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
But the preservation of a leader's life over and above those of his people is not true leadership. The Governor already knows that he can either stake out his own life today to save those of his people and escape God's judgement in the hereafter or he chooses to save his own and sacrifice those of his people and suffers God's judgement. This is what true leadership entails and whoever knows he can't sacrifice his own life for the preservation of the lives of the people he governs is not worthy of the position of a class monitor talkless of a governor.

Arrewa:
I repeat prof Zulum's advisors need to sit him down and make him understand that he can not help his people if he’s not alive.

He can be effective from his office while preserving his own life...

Zulum is like someone who don't take advice especially when it comes to the well-being of his people.

He already know that there's a game going on.

But he don't know how to confront the government!

He's just facing the problem with his life at stake!

He need to Chile or they will end him before he finish this his first tenure.

Those guys are determined to end him

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
BH boys don change levels o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.