Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again (68632 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by fireback: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
hell rufire doing everything possible to assassinate zulum.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by BUHARImyDOG: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat prof Zulum's advisors need to sit him down and make him understand that he can not help his people if he’s not alive.

He can be effective from his office while preserving his own life...

Zulum is like someone who don't take advice especially when it comes to the well-being of his people.

He already know that there's a game going on.

But he don't know how to confront the government!

He's just facing the problem with his life at stake!

He need to Chile or they will end him before he finish this his first tenure.

Those guys are determined to end him

deep down you know that Boko Haram is northners natural resources

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by lereinter(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
I pity this man
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
I suspect these attacks are from the military. They want the fight to continue

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Goldenheart(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
House Hold Enemies at work!

They wanna Shut this Man up!

They see him as one who wants to block their means of Supplies..

May God Protect Governor Zulum day and Night and Give Him all the Courage he needs to do his work..

But Governor Zulum doesn't believe in Jesus tongue

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Eriokanmi: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na wah oo. When will this war end sef?

Naija military chieves, I hail oo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by DECENCY3: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
How many times?

This man should just know that there is a close inner enemy that might be planning to eliminate him.

He can still govern his people from office while others go to the field. But sometimes it's good for the rich to experience what the poor and masses are suffering.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Tonytonero1: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
frankyychiji:
Buhari is their target, they want to kill him with shock.
grin grin you are funny.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I hate lies!

Kukawa and chibok ain't under Bokoharam you must not lie if you must comment!

Stop believing in everything you see online!

You are a southerner who only depends on what you see online.

I'm a northerner who knows what is happening in my region and know all the games that is currently going on.

Those villages are the main threat!

The military has all it takes to clear them But they don't want to!

The Government is cashing out from the insurgency.

Zulum only need to defect to PDP and they will open his eyes to see the real world!

That's when he will be able to fully face the federal government.

As for now... He still believe in the government and the service chief at the expense of his life.

Chaii!!! It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
If they forget something, they won't return back to take it.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by SexytorresE(f): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Someone should lend me “RIP” cos I don’t have it for the police
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
And they want IDP's to return to baga. Isn't not that same road that they will pass

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by BUHARImyDOG: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
then you dont know me here!

I say things the way it is!

I do criticize Buhari whenever he's not getting it right!

And I do acknowledge his effort when he's doing well.

I'm not a wailer that critize everything both the good and the bad out of hatred!

There's what we call constructive criticism!

I don't comment to please anyone

you are a terrorist sympathizer
hellrufia is a terrorist, buhari the dog is Chief terrorist

for the world to have peace .... a certain religion need to be barned

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by kovic7(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oga dey enjoy the whole attention this thing dey bring to am... Soon them go package this one give us again as the Messiah

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
None of zulum's hairs will fall to the ground until the almighty is finished with him, until then, his enemies fight in vain.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by backbone503(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Heffalump:
They might succeed in killing this man if care isn't taken

They're showing force and playing mind games. Warning the military to stay off "their territory", at the same time trying to instil fear in their mind and that of the civilian population. The military really needs to step up now, else, the gains so far recorded might be eroded.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by ojialo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
This looks like these guys have an insider in the military who gives them information

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by bishop4life(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat prof Zulum's advisors need to sit him down and make him understand that he can not help his people if he’s not alive.

He can be effective from his office while preserving his own life...

Zulum is like someone who don't take advice especially when it comes to the well-being of his people.

He already know that there's a game going on.

But he don't know how to confront the government!

He's just facing the problem with his life at stake!

He need to Chile or they will end him before he finish this his first tenure.

Those guys are determined to end him

never knew a day will come when I will read and like your post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Yusuf7777: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
He has put his life on the line to save his people. Our evil people in uniform will not succeed. Useless morons lead by brainless president.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by CheGuevara101(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I hate lies!

I'm a northerner who knows what is happening in my region and know all the games that is currently going on.

Zulum only need to defect to PDP and they will open his eyes to see the real world!

As for now... He still believe in the government and the service chief at the expense of his life.

But you're always the first to defend this APC government even with its large scale failure.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Fantasticcc: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
this is the kind of govt ewedu animals voted...useless parasites
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Jostoman: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zendinho:
A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north.......

Who made this statement? grin
buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by backbone503(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
lomprico:
Buhari and buratai attack Gov zulum again.

This is a very sensitive security matter. Desist from making careless statements you can't substantiate.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Bigchristo: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/21/lawan-is-just-a-rubber-waiting-to-stamp-anything/
I thought the Buhari government said they have defeated Boko haram? While they’re busy trying to kill governor Zulum some top Boko haram commanders and their wives surrendered which will be rehabilitated back to the society as repentant.let them keep deceiving Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by davillian(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Before someone lay ambush they know what you coming with and they double or triple thier attack....
Once in range they they shell you with rpg gpmg AA etc..before your guards recover from the shock and suprise attack
They don finish Una.....
Nobody is safe in this country trust me from the president to the common man.....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Alexgeneration(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I hate lies!

If na another person write this same thing, you go begin para.

Thank God you know the truth but decide to play the ostrich.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by ayomide1titus(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
They are definitely after this man, he is a prime target may God keep him safe and set Nigeria free from hands of evil men
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by joebee1990(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
buhari will be shock again
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by mrkings84(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
The governor should relocate to white house before something does him.

How can insurgents be attacking a whole sitting governor left, right and center yet nothing is being done. NIGERIA shall!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by hotwax: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
He criticized the military.

Boko haram is a sister agency of fulani Nigeria army.

Zulums days are numbered,

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
I think they want to terminate Zulum, he need to be careful, this life no get duplicate, who is giving bokoharam his security details, inside govt I guess
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Coronavirus1: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
I suspect hand of military men in this battle to kill the out spoken governor who always accused the military,boko harm wing.
Nothing should happen to this governor air force is needed now to protect the governor.
I rest my case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.