Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling (3379 Views)

Is Ham's hate for his Black Skin His Actual Curse? / Watch Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois / Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by OlawaleBammie: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2020
SweetBuns:
I saw this comment on FP and it just reeks of hate and pain

Misogynists everywhere!
You say you are going your own way, be going. We don't need you anyways.

Girl power,!

Bro I think wat the guy said is just the reality .

at least my experience can confirm it.
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Mandela27: 12:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Why are u playing the victim card and yet,at the end u added u don't want men anyways?

1 Like

Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Powerfly(f): 1:30am On Sep 29, 2020
Women... They say, are neccesary evil. That's why i love us. All these people shouting 'true' na dem need woman pass for real life
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Mrscarter(f): 3:57am On Sep 29, 2020
LedRock:
She made a decision she should not blame anyone as long as she was not forced then she was not used, she was just stupid.

Well i dunno Ur definition of being used but that's wat it is to me weather U agree to it or not(what I wrote that U commented this reply on). I didn't say she blamed anyone tho. Cos ofcourse U can only blame yourself in that situation for being nieve.
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by iInjureHerYansh: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
SweetBuns:

I want a dick in the head
I don't understand... Seriously? undecided
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sweetbun, D Points U Just Made Has Reduced D Value Of Women To Zero. Ur Points Av Made Women Lose It's Savour To Men. Ur Points Av Made Women Nothing But A Liability To Men. Ur Points Av Made It Clear Dat Women Av Nothing Meaningful To Offer To Men Rada Dan To Eat, Av Sex & Produce Babies. Ur Points Av Made Women An Object Of Ridicule. Ur Points Would Even Make Men Detest Marriage. In Summary Of What I Av Said So Far. Ur Points Are D Reasons We Av So Many Single Mothers & Baby Mamas.
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by mosdii(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yeah not all women go for money over love. If I could choose between a rich man n a broke man but the broke man was the one I loved n whom loved me then I'd choose the broke guy anyday.
Money can buy many things but it can't buy the most important things like love, trust, honesty, loyalty. Money can't buy happiness. Sure it'll make U happy for a little while but can't get you the real things U need in a relationship.
Look up ppl who've won big money even they say money makes U happy at first but it doesn't really change anything in your life to make U happier other than material wise n after the initial happiness everything else still feels the same.
Not all women would choose money or use men. Yeah there are women who are decietful, conniving, scheming n will use men to achieve things but there's men like that too yeah. Those who use women.
Those kind usually use women for sex n those women use men for money or other things they want.
But there's good women out here n alot of guys on here dnt seem to believe that. Surely their mothers were good women n their sisters are good women? Or is it just their relatives that are decent women lol. Their logic is confusing

These women you are talking about existed in the 18th century and they are certainly not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Powerfly:
Women... They say, are neccesary evil. That's why i love us. All these people shouting 'true' na dem need woman pass for real life
Women are important fools
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by mosdii(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
luvbane:

Based on the inner hatred you feel towards women it’s quite obvious it takes lots of lying and manipulation to have sex with a woman. So that’s how you use them.

The OP is right, this forum is filled with hate for women. It’s beyond disgusting...

When truth begins to prevail and the scales of manipulation keeps dropping off the eyes of men, they term it 'hate for women'.

There's no hate whatsoever, men are just saying the truth they way they see it.
And if there is any hate which I doubt, that means women made themselves to be hated.
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
That nigarr said nothing but the truth
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Powerfly(f): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2020
rottencorpse:
Women are important fools
Can anything sensible and nice come out from a rotten corpse?
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Maxxim: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Idk if you're being sarcastic here, the truth is quite obvious in what you quoted there.
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Bellotelli: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2020
SweetBuns:

Misogynists everywhere!

Girl power,!
That person must be a gay if not what is should men go their own way... To pursue other men
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Saintmary(f): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2020
SweetBuns:

Misogynists everywhere!

Girl power,!
It shows their upbringing.
Very poor
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Oturatetuala(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2020
SweetBuns:

Misogynists everywhere!

Girl power,!

Hahahahaha!!! Really? Hmmm
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Mrscarter(f): 3:18am On Oct 01, 2020
mosdii:

These women you are talking about existed in the 18th century and they are certainly not Nigerians.

Ion actually live in Nigeria but there'd have to be some good women there
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by mosdii(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

Ion actually live in Nigeria but there'd have to be some good women there

Not in Nigeria
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by MegaPlayBoy: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Self deceit
Re: The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling by Micromaker23: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2023
I believe there are good women but very difficult to find in Nigeria. It's that sad that men have given up looking for ladies for relationship but only for sex and guys try to make sexual relationships transactional to avoid attachments. It's very sad, and the funny thing is that these ladies know they have failed, and I know they wish this narrative about how men see them can change but it would only get worst. Do ladies know how bad they have treated men , that so many Nigerian men today are dead because the choosed to love someone and to do anything to make that someone happy and at the end the get caught and sometimes killed ? Do you know how many men now detest and hate women to the point of using them for rituals as a result of there opportunistic nature ( you no see me when I dey broke now you come see me now wey I don get money) . Do you know that by statistics married men die more in Nigerian than women as a result of heart attacks and high blood pressures . What I think Nigerian men should do is to try and find love else where . Just travel, if you still like black girls try other African countries then you will realize that love can be found if you are willing to go miles for it . Some of our African ladies are beautiful, lovely, caring, understanding, and would always want to connect with you . Nigerian men are prefered in most African countries and that proofs that Nigerian guys are never the problem in this unfortunate and stupid narrative Nigerian girls have formed . So guys if you want to get a loyal wife , try other African ladies I promise you will never regret it . Let all Nigerian men chase happiness elsewhere and leave this bitches to stick to themselves till 40 and 50 years .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… / Newly Married Nigerian Lady Shows Off Blood Flows To Prove She Was A Virgin / This Married Woman Needs Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.