Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student (47737 Views)

Schooling In Nigeria Does Damage To The Brain, Girl Says / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Lamasta(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Am still expecting your experience o...
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Hoojay:

Red flag, these are one of the men who beat up their wives at home... What have i sàid that warrant such insults... I purposely don't want to reply your mention.... but really....you trespassed. lipsrsealed

Oh so you deduced I batter up women because I called you out for always exhibiting stupidity?

Well good on you analytical skills then .. you just proved my assumption right , coupled with your very poor grammar skills.

You win the trifecta
Stupid
Old, very old..35 but acts 16
Immature

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Siberia01(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2020
cool.
I can never waste my time in a country called Ukraine..
a country full of terrorist and religious extremists..
we all know ukraine is an overrated slum ,borrowing to survive...
what is the infrastructure quality there?
how's the education sector there...
their school are one of the most under equipped in the world
Internet speed slow
electricity one of the worst in the world
I can comfortably boost Nigeria is miles ahead of Ukraine..

how many music artist do they have?
we have davido, burna boy, wizkid name them...
we just finished watching one of the largest reality TV show in the world BBNaija

how's their movie industry?
we have nollywood top in the world

who knows their actress and actors

how many billionaires do they have
we have dangote , otedola, that can comfortably buy off that shit hole...

Nigeria is bad..but not as you think...
stay in Nigeria and develop it......

its better than most European countries

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Richie77: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2020
The minimum tuition is $5000 without other expenses . I doubt the credibility of the writeup. Next pls ....
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2020
koyyes:

No need for the insults. It is totally unnecessary and makes you seem worse. Is it a crime to look old and be over 35 years?

I wasn't speaking to you DUDE

Move along
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by chipet67(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Najdorf:
Please write more on your experience. This is all very general info that can be gotten anywhere.
I wonder

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by piyoo91: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Do vocational schools admit foriegners? And is there age limit to that?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by IMASTEX: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Any hope for me
And you had to quote all that just to say what you said. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by kwaraguy(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:

They speak English and Ukrainian language depending on who you are dealing with tho
Cost of living is cheap, we can look at $50 per month.. Their masters degree takes roughly 2 years.. 1 and half year for the program and the remaining 6months for practicals more like projects.. The total cost of studying forensic, well you can budget about $8000 through out your program

Is there room for working while studying please?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by AngelicBeing: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

Good luck with that
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Lol at good luck with that grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Hoojay(f): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Saltybear:

Oh so you deduced I batter up women because I called you out for always exhibiting stupidity?

Well good on you analytical skills then .. you just proved my assumption right , coupled with your very poor grammar skills.

You win the trifecta
Stupid
Old, very old..35 but acts 16
Immature

See eh, I'm not bothered with anything you say...when you're done, you can flush it down your brain by drinking sniper wink

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by masterP042(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Siberia01:
cool.
Internet speed slow

we just finished watching one of the largest reality TV show in the world BBNaija

Please tell me you're being sarcastic

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Calfav: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Sweetcrude19:
Pls how much will it cost in total to do study Master's in engineering (MENG). I mean in terms of tuition, hostel,etc

You can buaget about $8000 for the two years period
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Calfav: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2020
kwaraguy:

Is there room for working while studying please?

To be honest with the government doesn't encourage studying and working in Ukraine as they feel work tends to distract students alot

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by AngelicBeing: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:

LOL... Well true.. Some agents in Nigeria are quite hungry tho.. Most people that scam are actually the ones that don't have office but you meet them online and they promise they can help you out and all that.. I fell victim of one tho but I was able to recover fast.. The actual person that helped me was in Ukraine, he's white anyway and that's how I got to Ukraine... In Nigeria, any country you decide to travel to and you are probably going through an agent, please if you can see the agent physically don't deal else you are at your own risks, the agent must have an office so that if anything goes wrong you know how to reach out to him or her.. Anyways I have an office in Nigeria, located at Yaba.. 1 Hussey street Yaba Lagos.. On the same street as Yabatech.. You can reach out to the office and book an appointment as well through 08106954943
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, from sharing your life in Ukraine to dropping your office number in lagos to collect egunje from people to Ukraine angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by robosky02(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria....
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Calfav: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2020
piyoo91:

Yes they do admit foreigners and Yes the age limit for first degree is 28 and that of masters 40
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2020
me am schooled in Nigeria and curruption is too high here
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by morinto: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2020
kiss
Siberia01:
cool.
Internet speed slow

Yesterday u insulted Luxembourg has been backward and today u have insult Ukraine too. I know your problem and your problem is that u are looking for attention

15 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by IYANGBALI: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:

there is no place in europe without racism
even in this useless country called Nigeria, racism dey too

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Dominiqueismad: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Hoojay:
I can bet with my chest that nobody read the whole story grin
your chest is too small, why not your pussy?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by immantoks: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
even in this useless countryside called Nigeria, racism dey too

Even here on nairaland there is racism not to talk of Fulani hegemony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Siberia01(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2020
morinto:
kiss
[s]Yesterday u insulted Luxembourg has been backward and today u have insult Ukraine too. I know your problem and your problem is that u are looking for attention
[/s]
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Calfav: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
even in this useless country called Nigeria, racism dey too

Sad truth...
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by RPG2020(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Evilgenuis:
Nice. As for me and my family we will serve Nigeria with all our strength.

Not with your heart ❤️?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by able20(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2020
piyoo91:
Vocational school in Ukraine
I beg you use the money buy used Toyota and start Über taxi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by junketer(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:

LOL... Well true.. Some agents in Nigeria are quite hungry tho.. Most people that scam are actually the ones that don't have office but you meet them online and they promise they can help you out and all that.. I fell victim of one tho but I was able to recover fast.. The actual person that helped me was in Ukraine, he's white anyway and that's how I got to Ukraine... In Nigeria, any country you decide to travel to and you are probably going through an agent, please if you can see the agent physically don't deal else you are at your own risks, the agent must have an office so that if anything goes wrong you know how to reach out to him or her.. Anyways I have an office in Nigeria, located at Yaba.. 1 Hussey street Yaba Lagos.. On the same street as Yabatech.. You can reach out to the office and book an appointment as well through 08106954943
Guys, op is an agent. And he's a dubious one too. Look at how he tried to manipulate people here. Don't listen to him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Any hope for me
first go check your brain
How can you quote the whole writeup
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Eagba(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:

there is no place in europe without racism
how do an English student school cope in Ukraine in terms of language and you are studying engineering
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Dextre(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:
This is my Experience
An emotional afternoon as I watch my parent tell me goodbye with tears. They gave me a look that made me think I was going for a suicide mission.

I felt an avalanche of emotional outburst wandering round my belly. The journey I thought was gonna start in laughter and celebration, had an emotional kick off.

Amidst the thrills and tears in the atmosphere; the boarding time came knocking and I had to leave everyone to go embrace the future written in a wall I can't see.

Sometimes, we just have to respond to the calling of the unknown factor. Stepping out of the unknown and embracing the ways of the wild. To me, my time to leave my comfort zone has come and I embraced it emotionally.

After a long flight, we arrived Doha airport. And I was fascinated by the people I saw. Different skin color and hair. And everyone pacing around like there was a bomb blast.
I was just looking like i had no clue; basically, I had no clue.

I was just trying my hardest to decode the enigma in sight like the handwritings on a Babylonian wall.
Soon, one of the security helped me figure out what was in view and I started pacing like everyone else.
It was a necessary factor to pace around. I don't know why, but you just have to run.

The common saying; when you are in Rome, act like the Romans was the perfect description.

Soon, it was time to board for Kiev. And I had to say bye bye to the dormitory of pace.
We got to Kiev airport and a guy from the university picked me up.

I just got the feeling that my real quest had began. My study experience in the number one ranked university in Ukraine: national technical university "Kharkov polytechnic institute" it was a thought full drive from Kiev to Kharkov.

We just have to be ready for challenges. We all long for golden opportunities; but its indeed pretty bad if our opportunity meets us unprepared. I was basically trying to pull up some emotional chords that would be good enough to play the strings life gave me to suite nature's demand on my will to be successful.

Soon it was time for registration as I walk the street of Kharkov beholding the face of it's beauties and building.
Everyone seems to be in hurry and all I did was to be amazed at degree of pace their legs must have accrued.

Soon I found out that there are more ladies than men. This made me think that the ladies will all be in the "please come take me to your mama" vibe. But, along the winks and woos of time; I found that they are happy with themselves and are not in a hurry to fall into the hands of a man.

This discovery opened up a new wave of revelations to my mind and took me down into the basic necessity of livelihood.

You don't search for love, you don't live for love, if you are not happy with yourself, you can't be happy even in love.
The basic rule for happiness is to be happy with yourself.
I learnt that from the Ukrainian ladies, they are always cheerful, beautiful and happy with themselves. This to me is an adorable virtue.

There is a common saying; "Ukrainian women love to cook and wash" this lines made me think of them as entities that would settle for house chores and stuffs that pertains to ancestry being a good wife syndrome.
But I was amazed at the level and degree in which this young damsels embrace academic excellence and personal development. They are not being cut up by the gender role phenomenon, all want to be something worthwhile and build an empire of greatness for themselves.

Amidst all the encroaching wonders in my Wonderland, I had to brace up my loins with diligence and hard work in other to catch up with the pace of the Ukrainians.

Ukraine so far has being an inspiration, it gave me tools that would help me build my success to my taste.

The cheap internet, wonderful subways, cheap food and accommodation only point to one thing " Ukraine is the best country to build up your muse and make self discovery that will enable you handle the world's demand for excellence "

Thinking greatness, equals thinking Ukraine.

I concur, everything said is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) / History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.