Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student (47742 Views)

Schooling In Nigeria Does Damage To The Brain, Girl Says / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by kurajordan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
even in this useless country called Nigeria, racism dey too
It's Tribalism not racism

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by TATALoAlaMu: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by akaahs(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:

it has been updated
lalasticlala
What's the procedures or system like when one want to do Master in civil engineering with a HND?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by rafcrown(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Europe - RACISM HEADQUARTERS
Calfav:

there is no place in europe without racism
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Richdee1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
skylane:
let me call my brothers hope them go like here she Hadampson Jaycee Subomi007 saintHillary vhuqnl joohan richdee1

Thsbjs for the call bro.. I don land.. Hope you good??
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by JIMMY1393: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hoojay:

Red flag, these are one of the men who beat up their wives at home... What have i sàid that warrant such insults... I purposely don't want to reply your mention.... but really....you trespassed. lipsrsealed

I swear after I saw how he went bananas over your little joke I was like shuu wtf is wrong with this one now grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by sylve11: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
InfernoNig:
Привет брат. Как дела?

lol grin cool
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Clicked: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Saltybear:

Do you have to be stupid most times ? undecided

You can try to show or at least pretend to be intelligent sometimes . In the post the OP mentioned how your fellow women are charting new courses and chasing their dreams backed by academic excellence while you are here being cheap and stupid as usual . You look really old in your profile pic and your hair looks like it was last washed in 1960 so I can assume you are over 35?
Grow up pls

Dude, you really are salty. You need to calm the fvck down!

Her comment did not warrant all those insults. You're not even the OP, so I don't know why her simple comment got you all riled up, spewing so much bile.

Next time, take a deep breath and think deeply. Don't let bitterness and hatred becloud your judgment.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by sylve11: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Najdorf:
Please write more on your experience. This is all very general info that can be gotten anywhere.

hahahha cheesy cool
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by JIMMY1393: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Philantropists:

How about their women, i heard there are 5 women for every man there.

Is this true?
Also heard their women like to do the do, is it true?

This one is just interested in sex

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by JIMMY1393: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
isaacsegun:

Aswear some guys here are mentally deranged. I couldn't see what this babe say that could warrant all these insult? Except if you guys have been having confrontation before now. Please stop bullying her.

Serious mental disorder

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by InfernoNig: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
mokoh:

Who send you make u translate? Over sabi

Brav dey you lane. You know wetin I talk. Busy body
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by obontami: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Saltybear:

Do you have to be stupid most times ? undecided

You can try to show or at least pretend to be intelligent sometimes . In the post the OP mentioned how your fellow women are charting new courses and chasing their dreams backed by academic excellence while you are here being cheap and stupid as usual . You look really old in your profile pic and your hair looks like it was last washed in 1960 so I can assume you are over 35?
Grow up pls
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by puremaker7(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Saltybear:

Oh so you deduced I batter up women because I called you out for always exhibiting stupidity?

Well good on you analytical skills then .. you just proved my assumption right , coupled with your very poor grammar skills.

You win the trifecta
Stupid
Old, very old..35 but acts 16
Immature
hey kid! it's time for you to take your med.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by nittroboy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
May god bless you.
You let me recalled when I was schooling life no balance
kwaraguy:

Is there room for working while studying please?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Ayandokun2000: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Saltybear:

Ouch..

It's painful to read these weak attempts at Insults but it's okay..

Looking at the fact that you are the uncontested bend down select clothing ambassador I must give you some credit.

Alright I am bored of this exchange.

Go away, and pls stop using over sized bras , they show how saggy your boobs are...

Have a great day aunty

Cheers

Bros you need to see a psychiatrist
what has she said that warrants all this display of ur madness??
what she said is quite true tho cos I didn't read all the write up and am sure many didn't either

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by nittroboy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Finally her real face exposed.
I like your write up because you painstaking alot of people attention .
From life story to agent ,from agent to where...?

Calfav:

LOL... Well true.. Some agents in Nigeria are quite hungry tho.. Most people that scam are actually the ones that don't have office but you meet them online and they promise they can help you out and all that.. I fell victim of one tho but I was able to recover fast.. The actual person that helped me was in Ukraine, he's white anyway and that's how I got to Ukraine... In Nigeria, any country you decide to travel to and you are probably going through an agent, please if you can't see the agent physically don't deal else you are at your own risks, the agent must have an office so that if anything goes wrong you know how to reach out to him or her.. Anyways I have an office in Nigeria, located at Yaba.. 1 Hussey street Yaba Lagos.. On the same street as Yabatech.. You can reach out to the office and book an appointment as well through 08106954943

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Etimocracy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Saltybear:

Oh so you deduced I batter up women because I called you out for always exhibiting stupidity?

Well good on you analytical skills then .. you just proved my assumption right , coupled with your very poor grammar skills.

You win the trifecta
Stupid
Old, very old..35 but acts 16
Immature

I guess you're probably feeling fly with your prowess as regards savagery. I wouldn't wanna bandy words with u ( it actually gets me no where). You ought to grow up young man. She merely cracked a joke which is quite common on nairaland, if you find it offensive, kindly ignore or better still, shove that ego down your throat!
(I won't respond to any mentions)

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
kurajordan:
It's Tribalism not racism
boat of them are the same
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by frog12: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
another IDIOT that goes off CHASING after ladies instead of STUDIES !!
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by IYANGBALI: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
immantoks:

Even here on nairaland there is racism not to talk of Fulani hegemony
na true you talk jare. Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, dominique and other moderators get their favourite here

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Nyceguy92: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
The OP was lacking in relevant specifics.

He spent an unusual amount of space on socials and what appeared to be a duplication of The Handbook of Higher Education in Ukraine.

No mention was made of language problem if any, what the professors are like, and types and rates of accommodation . What steps would a prospective student take? Is the $1800 the cost of an entire course, for a semester, or what?

In any case, I wouldn't sent my ward to Ukraine to study. I don't think they are that good or better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by writeprof(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
TONIOI:
I will advice everyone to disregard this message for their own good , I got an admission into this same khakiv 3 years ago and I rejected their offer after I found out a lot of things , 3 of my friends are in Ukraine right now as we speak , they are frustrated , they where also the ones that advised me to join them until I found out a lot, u will never get better job from the Ukrainian government as an outsider as soon as u graduate, leaving Ukraine to another country is another problem , a friend of mine who finish as a med doctor , is still leaving from hand to mouth over there , my landlord still sends his son feeding money from Nigeria after he finishes since 4 years ago, plzzZ I have said my own o, don't allow any body deceive you, always do your own personal research about things before you dive into dem
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Princeboca12(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:
ok lalasticlala

Brother, how can I chat you up?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by dlordy100: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:

LOL... Well true.. Some agents in Nigeria are quite hungry tho.. Most people that scam are actually the ones that don't have office but you meet them online and they promise they can help you out and all that.. I fell victim of one tho but I was able to recover fast.. The actual person that helped me was in Ukraine, he's white anyway and that's how I got to Ukraine... In Nigeria, any country you decide to travel to and you are probably going through an agent, please if you can't see the agent physically don't deal else you are at your own risks, the agent must have an office so that if anything goes wrong you know how to reach out to him or her.. Anyways I have an office in Nigeria, located at Yaba.. 1 Hussey street Yaba Lagos.. On the same street as Yabatech.. You can reach out to the office and book an appointment as well through 08106954943
now you have successfully made us believe ur about to scam ppl ad nt ur experience.....
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by chival(f): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
@the OP, the way you keep calling on lalasticlala makes me question the veracity and intent of your post.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
If it's not:
US
UK
Cananda
Australia
Certain Nordic countries

Omg it's better you hustle in Nigeria. Eastern European countries are violently racist, as a black man you have no chance of making any meaningful success out of your life over there. I don talk my own.
Everyone wants to "japa" but in their quest, they'd go from frying pan to fire. They won't do enough research on government policies of the country and how it affect immigrants, especially black ones but they all want to run away for whatever reason. I understand Nigeria is bad but I'd rather suffer in my homeland than to suffer in a strange land.
TONIOI:
I will advice everyone to disregard this message for their own good , I got an admission into this same khakiv 3 years ago and I rejected their offer after I found out a lot of things , 3 of my friends are in Ukraine right now as we speak , they are frustrated , they where also the ones that advised me to join them until I found out a lot, u will never get better job from the Ukrainian government as an outsider as soon as u graduate, leaving Ukraine to another country is another problem , a friend of mine who finish as a med doctor , is still leaving from hand to mouth over there , my landlord still sends his son feeding money from Nigeria after he finishes since 4 years ago, plzzZ I have said my own o, don't allow any body deceive you, always do your own personal research about things before you dive into dem

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by mofedamijo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Princeboca12:

Brother, how can I chat you up?

Chat him up for what You guys will never learn......isn't it obvious to you that the guy is an agent Don't come here to cry foul tomorrow.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
lmao you people should believe this scamming fool at your peril. Look at hungry agent trying to look for innocent people to scam. "Felt like a king" indeed.
Calfav:

ISSUE OF RACISM IN UKRAINE

News abound that label Ukrainians Racist. I’d start by defining racism: racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. Well I have plenty Ukrainian friends and for once I have never experienced that.
What they have is stereotypical believes about other nationalities, for instance they think Africa is like a jungle filled with wild animals, African love dancing, Africans are happy people. One day a Ukrainian friend of mine asked me if I had a lion. So, the media tells things about us and they believe it. Just like most Africans think that Europeans are Immoral.
Stereotypes and Racism are different things. Instead of labelling people racist, try to understand that they have a certain opinion about you which was a function of what the media shows them.
Ukrainians are happy people, and they love foreigners so much! I remembered my first day in school. I was the only African student in my group. Whenever I answer questions they were so amused at my accent and would grin, I felt like a king. After every lecture, most of the girls would just come and start asking me questions about Nigeria, what I think about Ukraine and many more.
I made lots of friends and whenever I am quiet, they would check up on me to cheer me up and invite me for some dope conversation.
They are super friendly and are always happy to meet foreigners.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by nedekid: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
omoteacher:

Check your account balance. I just sent you small bar.
Correct guy grin
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by BrutalJab: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
wickyyolo:

As in, this guy is either an Agent or a new student. Let’s just wait for his story. Ukraine that 2 of my brothers are schooling or is it another Ukraine? Spend your money wisely guys.

Good evening bro, can you tell me more about your brothers experience studying in Ukraine?

I have a sister that is planning on transferring there like soon... She is just waiting for her visa.

Please I need to know the truth about there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.