Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,871 members, 7,798,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp (2951 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Sangre: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
wash pant ke.she no get her own hands cheesy?
women who do such to their men do it to humiliate the men
Anita Joseph wey announce that her husband washes her pant is married to a boy( he is not even up to 30 sef) she is much more older than and she is bread winner in her house.Remember she has had bitter experiences with men in the past.I believe this her stunt of announing in the public that her husband washes her pants and undies is a form of revenge of what men did to her in the past.Na her own way to humiliate her husband and show him who is in charge and the man has no choice since he depends on her grin.
Just when men were going under, there we have a man growing up. Said aptly.It's all about revenge. Ignore the celebrity talks and your life will be better for it. They are muddled up with empty statements, fanciful lies.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 12, 2021
Sangre:
Just when men were going under, there we have a man growing up. Said aptly.It's all about revenge. Ignore the celebrity talks and your life will be better for it. They are muddled up with empty statements, fanciful lies.
anybody who follows Calebs blindly is lost cheesy.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Sangre: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
anybody who follows Calebs blindly is lost cheesy.

Right.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by 2buffagain(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Wash her clothes proudly if she does the same for you.

How can you be eating pussy yet washing paynt is such a big deal?

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by SmellingAnus(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Elder0001i can't access the mail I used in registering my account here.... So I can't reply.,.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Instagram Girl Onyinyechi Shows Off Her ASS In Transaparent Outfit / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shares Intimate Video Of Her Husband Bathing Her / Be Sincere: Will You Marry Her Happily If She Not A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.