Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon (45559 Views)

Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Hoojay(f): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Amongst, we all at Nairaland celebrate him. kiss
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Jobabori(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon I rejoice with you as our votes count but please do not waste the money. Music is not the only deal to invest on. If music refuses to be profitable please try other investment avenues. Efe should serve as a lesson for you.
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Sarah20A(f): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

I wonder what is in the idiot.mtchew
Laycon is the definition of grace
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Sta08: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
mumu must u comment rusbish
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Sta08: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2020
grin laycon the bad guy. love ur song with chiko and reminese
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Handy007: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Na so we do for efe money now we nor hear from am again
Laycon don come again o make we see how far
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by owolabi5: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Hugo55:

Hello Sir, please, how much does it cost to change a number plate?
For more details, you can call 08033539981
or chat me on WhatsApp: 08182880902
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by sameks08(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2020
pls where can I see is not my fault they call me. "EFE"
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by hush15: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Afangideh1:
#BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy and other celebrities react as Laycon emerges the winner

Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted to the emergence of Laycon as the winner of BBNaija season 5. Laycon on Sunday emerged winner of the Lockdown edition after he scored the highest votes at 60%.

Laycon won the grand prize worth N85 million, ahead of Dorathy, Nengi, Neo and Vee.

The likes of Don Jazzy, Stephanie Coker, Regina Daniels, Korede Bello celebrated Laycon.

Here are some of their comments:

Don Jazzy: https://twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/1310304351647342594?s=19

Nse Ikpe Etim: https://twitter.com/NseIkpeEtim/status/1310302920454344718?s=19

Korede Bello: https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1310304201927544832?s=19

Stephanie Coker: https://twitter.com/StephanieCoker_/status/1310303628754911235?s=19

Regina DanieI: https://twitter.com/ReginaDanieI/status/1310305161731092481?s=19

This meme of Ebuka and Laycon is a classic sha
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by nototribalist: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Anytime I see laycon

Why not quickly go and open your leg wahhhh for him, since Na your work. Sickle cell strategy nonsense

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by letilex: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by divineRx(f): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Congratulations to my starboy Laycon..well deserved victory
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Kaymaxine(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

With that your little bootay
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Kaymaxine:

With that your little bootay

°°°
Haha...the name is ironic tho.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by JaneYave(f): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Kingoslo:
congrats Icons... now what next... madam can i have my remote now abeg
Zee world is there o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by manunitedbabes: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2020
No complaint
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Kingoslo(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2020
JaneYave:
Zee world is there o!
What kind of life is this
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Saynotoapc(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

GRACE

Start praying for that too
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by WoundedLamb: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Skinnienigga:

Well, he NEVER said he was poor. He didn't sell brokeness, dude had featured Reminisce and Chinko Ekun before coming to the house.

Yeah he was seen as an underdog, but so was Tochi, Trikytee, Lucy and the likes. That removes the "Operation Cameroon" theory.

The guy was smart, funny and frankly, fun to watch. He won because people recognised his talent, and of course, his unnecessary haters helped him get more love.

I mean, how can you just hate someone just cos he doesn't fit your narrative of ideal bbn housemate physically?

I see. Thanks for taking your time to respond!
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by darlenese(f): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

What you don't have .
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by PitexyBaba(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Anytime I see laycon

Lmaooo! the pics compliment your comment die!!!!..... I too laugh.
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Midekin(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
So sorry for ur life, it's glaring that u are a saddist. Saddist don't celebrate other people victory
Misslilbootay:
°°°

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

°°°
A lot of hateful comments from people just because I stated my opinion. Not everyone will rejoice with you, not everyone will like you. Get that into your skulls, you entitled miscreants.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by bisoloye(f): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
InfernoNig:

Gerrahere
cry me a river
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by InfernoNig: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
bisoloye:
cry me a river

You nor reach.
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Hallabee1(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
to slap you dey my mind
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Henry826(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2020
Pls am new here ^_^
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Henry826(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Henry826:
Pls am new here
[img]
Henry826:
Pls am new here
[/img]
Henry826:
Pls am new here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter / Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.