Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo@66 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo@66 (170 Views)

MAYE Eulogises Governor Oyetola And Bishop Oyedepo@66 / Yoruba Ancient Wisdom...maye Of Yoruba Kingdom / My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo@66 by packagerz: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2020
THE GREATEST OF HEAVENLY BLESSINGS...

Dear Bishop Oyedepo..

You have really accomplished a lot in life and I congratulate you for that. May even more success, love, good health and joy walk with you through the rest of your journey on earth.
This is a new stage of your life, so do not let the troubles in the past hold the brilliant future ahead of you hostage. I wish you the best in all the endeavors of your beautiful life.
Make the sky your starting point and you will soar higher than you ever imagined you could.
Have no fear in going after the desires of your heart because God brought you to this world to do the exceptional. I wish you a birthday filled with blessings from the deepest treasuries of heaven!

Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Maye of Yoruba kingdom
The spirit of Africa
Chairman/Founder..MAYE Groups,Oduduwa university,Nig,Our Saviors University,Usa,Unique citizens University,Ghana,The Polytechnic,Nig,Oduduwa Polytechnic,Nig and Oduduwa international schools Nig ...

(1) (Reply)

50% Discount On Hse, Pmp & Hrm Training / I Need The Best CV Writer Out Here...pls I Need Your Recommendation / Japan Africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.