Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija (39996 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (2) (3) (4)

Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by nirvana12: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2020

33 Likes

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by JaneYave(f): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Teni undying support has being marvellous.Many thanks!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by RapistOnBail: 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020

If say Cynthia Morgan even Dey do short short musical skits Dey post am for Facebook with another name wey she go pick for village, by now she for don be something meaningful for life.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Mustiboy(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Thing is, most people castigating this show wouldn't decline an offer into the BB House.

Be that as it may, I still think the show is meaningless and adds no value to its followers. That's why I don't watch it and have never did.

While I'm happy for the one who emerged winner, I still think Nigerians will fair better if they directed their attention to more resourceful things.

Look at how messed up the country is, yet virtually no one is bothered. We've embraced suffering as a way of life.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by DenreleDave(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon is the deal.... Thank you Teni for your campaign...

My first BBN show dt I watched even though I started from the last 7 Sha...

For those who cannot digest the yoruba she said, Teni said Thank you to the Omo Yeebos that voted Laycon.... Laycon united all the tribes in this BBN.. First of its kind... From all African countries, even in India, and Jamaica, they were screaming laycon laycon laycon....

Thank God this show didn't go the tribal way some people want it to go... Laycon got loved from every one irrespective of their tribes..

Whether you be Igbo, yoruba or hausa, Teni said she loves you and appreciate your efforts..

Even mama Gee was seen embracing laycon picture grin grin grin

The moment laycon won, see how our moderators were dancing cheesy grin grin
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Lordjiggs09(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Beautiful. That sonorous voice of Teniola Apata, always has a way of making me weak each time I hear it.

Meanwhile: at Skye-light we help you buy or sell your real estate properties in the southeast states and beyond and we always hand you a beautiful deal. We equally offer the following services-
Land survey,
Construction,
Estate development,
Architectural design,
Structural design,
Project management,
Property management,
etc.
Give us a try today.

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by tydi(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
I love you teni

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Antoeni(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2020
NLC should forget it. The only thing that will make Nigerians join any protest is if another BBN winner is declared apart from LAYCON!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by slimjosh231(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2020
We can now go back to our normal lives. Thank God this show is finished.

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by LOVEGINO(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2020
If u can't beat dem, join dem.

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Kingrefreshed: 4:58am On Sep 28, 2020
nirvana12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHpU6yubA0

Continue Teni Oga Boss baby grin grin

Why you no go sing,,,na 85 mil we dey talk about here grin grin grin
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by femi4: 5:00am On Sep 28, 2020
Unserious clown
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Olubunmiseyi: 5:00am On Sep 28, 2020
Call or Whatsapp Olubunmi toh gbayi on 08035460474 for pure natural honey

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Kingoslo(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2020
dont be quick to judge... when God decides to favour you no man born of a woman can stop it. Remember he was least respected in the house but today see... humility pays... God bless us all

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by femi4: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Antoeni:
NLC should forget it. The only thing that will make Nigerians join any protest is if another BBN winner is declared apart from LAYCON!
NLC already called off the strike since 2am

BBN is over, you guys should look for something else to gratify your ineptitude

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2020
How will her singing for laycon reduce fuel price and electricity tariff?

Abeg no be that one b our problem now.

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by kvngmaxy(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2020
watin money no go cause
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by thaoriginator: 5:03am On Sep 28, 2020
cry

Mi bloodclaat!

Inna me lifee never see someone that bloodclaat UGLY before

Di batty gyal face ah reminds me of ah rasclaat monkey's yansh weh a bruised long time a Ceaser tu bloodclaat cry

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Mohayemi(m): 5:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Lovely
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by ifejobi84754: 5:11am On Sep 28, 2020
abo undying assistance has being muchacho.myriad courtesy!
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by wonuks(m): 5:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by iyanumiv(m): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2020
this love too much aswear....

assuming this guy no win.........
hmmm
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Godfullsam(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Dis Teni is super talented o. She don compose fine song for laycon sharp sharp.

Congrats laycon
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by ntyce(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Thank you Teni
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by ntyce(m): 5:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
Yoruba and tribalism

What's tribalistic here?

There was no tribalism when Efe, Miracle and Mercy won.

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Fheelzz(m): 5:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Mine too will come grin
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by pretydiva(f): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2020
This week is going to be about bbn cry
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Dagger111(m): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Antoeni:

Wanted to give u double likes but they wouldn't allow me. sad

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Dagger111(m): 5:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
Yoruba and tribalism

To slap u jst dey hungry me. Omo ale ni e

Morocco Maduka Buried In Anambra (Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrives Heathrow Airport In Grand Style / Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tobi Bakre And Alex In Adorable Photos