Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Help; Acid Reflux - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help; Acid Reflux (1335 Views)

For your ULCER, acid reflux & Stomach bloating you need this ANTACIDS / Have You Experienced Ulcer Or Acid Reflux Before? / If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help; Acid Reflux by popplm(m): 2:13am On Sep 28, 2020
I keep having this pain in my lower chest everytime I sit down or eat...it will pain me from my chest to the back. I complained to my GP and I was made known its an acid reflux. Asked to use omeprazole 20mg and peptac (liq) for max of 3 months. I have been on this pill since over 6 weeks but this pain still there with different kind of sign everytime. Please what else do I need to do or which foods and siting position should I avoid pls. Thanks!
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by popplm(m): 4:51am On Sep 28, 2020
popplm:
I keep having this pain in my lower chest everytime I sit down or eat...it will pain me from my chest to the back. I complained to my GP and I was made known its an acid reflux. Asked to use omeprazole 20mg and peptac (liq) for max of 3 months. I have been on this pill since over 6 weeks but this pain still there with different kind of sign everytime. Please what else do I need to do or which foods and siting position should I avoid pls. Thanks!
pls help...
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by ayberry: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Stop alcohol, avoid too much onion or stop , don’t over eat, eat very early in the morning n evening (6-7pm) n stay awake for about 2hours before sleeping, drink a lot of water, stop taking soft drinks n stop drinking garri, stop eating Eba, avoid okro soup, avoid garlic, avoid any drink with caffeine in it ( energy drinks/ Tea) stop smoking, sleep on an incline( left side n incline)

Eat a lot of vegetables
Drink pure yogurts (instead of milk)
Eat bananas
Use honey instead of sugars
Take ginger drinks (not carbonated ones)
Tried making cabbage juice n drink first thing in the morning n last thing at night for a month comeback n knock me if you don’t feel better ... bless you
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by popplm(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
ayberry:
Stop alcohol, avoid too much onion or stop , don’t over eat, eat very early in the morning n evening (6-7pm) n stay awake for about 2hours before sleeping, drink a lot of water, stop taking soft drinks n stop drinking garri, stop eating Eba, avoid okro soup, avoid garlic, avoid any drink with caffeine in it ( energy drinks/ Tea) stop smoking, sleep on an incline( left side n incline)

Eat a lot of vegetables
Drink pure yogurts (instead of milk)
Eat bananas
Use honey instead of sugars
Take ginger drinks (not carbonated ones)
Tried making cabbage juice n drink first thing in the morning n last thing at night for a month comeback n knock me if you don’t feel better ... bless you
thank you very much for this. I will try as much as possible to follow all instructions. But please how do I make a cabbage juice. What are the ingredients required?
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by rodgermetty(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
popplm:

Well dont worry sir, it will all be fine... the thing about orthodose is they dont deal with the cause but symptom.

You have to deal with the cause and I will advice you to get amazing herbs black seed oil because I have used it and it has help me with so many thing and which is why I started to distribute it here in Nigeria.

If not for anything you can get it and if you dont get relief in 3 weeks I am ready to refund your money which I doubt because I am 100% sure you will get relief in the first week if not second.

Regardless of what causes it, as long as it is not a mechanical injury, Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil can deal with the root cause and restore your body to default

See some reviews here on nairaland as to the wonderful work of the amazing herbs black see oil. 

https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil

Re: Help; Acid Reflux by ayberry: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
popplm:
thank you very much for this. I will try as much as possible to follow all instructions. But please how do I make a cabbage juice. What are the ingredients required?
Buy a cabbage � and blend with blender.... and if you’re cool with eating it like that , works better that way ....
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by ayberry: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
rodgermetty:

Well dont worry sir, it will all be fine... the thing about orthodose is they dont deal with the cause but symptom.

You have to deal with the cause and I will advice you to get amazing herbs black seed oil because I have used it and it has help me with so many thing and which is why I started to distribute it here in Nigeria.

If not for anything you can get it and if you dont get relief in 3 weeks I am ready to refund your money which I doubt because I am 100% sure you will get relief in the first week if not second.

Regardless of what causes it, as long as it is not a mechanical injury, Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil can deal with the root cause and restore your body to default

See some reviews here on nairaland as to the wonderful work of the amazing herbs black see oil. 

Tell me more about this black seed oil sir ... what does it work for
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by rodgermetty(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
ayberry:

so far it is a miracle oil that have been a remedy to everything even cancer , fibroid and anything... so many testimonies I got personally aside from those all over the internet

Re: Help; Acid Reflux by rodgermetty(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
ayberry:

more

Re: Help; Acid Reflux by rodgermetty(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
ayberry:

so many things

Re: Help; Acid Reflux by LTRAVIS(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2020
This acid reflux shit is a very bad thing,I’ve been having throat tightening for some days now ...gaviscon and omeprazole didn’t really work....just finished treating mine ....not done yet but the symptoms has almost disappeared I’ll do it today again
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by devbits: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
LTRAVIS:
This acid reflux shit is a very bad thing,I’ve been having throat tightening for some days now ...gaviscon and omeprazole didn’t really work....just finished treating mine ....not done yet but the symptoms has almost disappeared I’ll do it today again

How is your reflux now? Am dieing here
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by LTRAVIS(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
devbits:

Got better
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by LTRAVIS(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
devbits:

Sorry I understand the feeling
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by devbits: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
LTRAVIS:

Got better
What are the things you used? And if did you revisited clinic please
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by devbits: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
LTRAVIS:
This acid reflux shit is a very bad thing,I’ve been having throat tightening for some days now ...gaviscon and omeprazole didn’t really work....just finished treating mine ....not done yet but the symptoms has almost disa
ppeared I’ll do it today again

And please explain throat tightening please
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by LTRAVIS(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
devbits:

And please explain throat tightening please

You won’t be able to lie down with your back,you’ll feel like there’s a lump in your throat,affecting your breathing
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by LTRAVIS(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
devbits:

What are the things you used? And if did you revisited clinic please

I didn’t revisit the clinic....it’s kind of rough the stuffs I used,I used vitamin c the white one,gaviscon,omeprazole,raw palp and liquid milk ..:within after 24 hours you’ll see results,after 3 days you should be fine
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by devbits: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
LTRAVIS:

I didn’t revisit the clinic....it’s kind of rough the stuffs I used,I used vitamin c the white one,gaviscon,omeprazole,raw palp and liquid milk ..:within after 24 hours you’ll see results,after 3 days you should be fine
Thanks sir
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by NewBeijing(f): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
popplm:
if you have been lifting something heavy constantly lately that might explain the source of the pain
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by IamAuntyOnion(f): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
popplm:
pls help...
I used to have this issue to due to excessive carbohydrates especially yam or cassava products but once I stopped eating it, the pain stopped gradually.
Maybe you should try and avoid anything carbohydrates especially cassava products
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by devbits: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
LTRAVIS:

But I still want to know how you use this things you mentioned up there.. please give details explanation sir
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by LTRAVIS(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
devbits:

But I still want to know how you use this things you mentioned up there.. please give details explanation sir

The raw palp is like #50, mix with half thin of milk,drink first thing in the morning,Wait for 2hours before eating after drinking,you can do it for 5 days,take omeprazole and gaviscon,2 vitamin c at night ....you should get huge relief within 2 days ....raw palp is in the morning ,then the other meds at night...avoid beans and very hot meals for like 1 week,the gaviscon finish like 2 bottles or 2 and half,even after the symptoms has subside
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by devbits: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
LTRAVIS:

The raw palp is like #50, mix with half thin of milk,drink first thing in the morning,Wait for 2hours before eating after drinking,you can do it for 5 days,take omeprazole and gaviscon,2 vitamin c at night ....you should get huge relief within 2 days ....raw palp is in the morning ,then the other meds at night...avoid beans and very hot meals for like 1 week,the gaviscon finish like 2 bottles or 2 and half,even after the symptoms has subside
Ok thanks you so much sir... So how you feeling now?
What food do you currently take?

M very sorry bothering you please
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by zenbancrofti(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
LTRAVIS:
Wow never knew I was not alone. The thing scared the hell outta me when it first started.(And also based on the bad experience I had with a relative of mine whom I lost to colon cancer). The symptom start so suddenly and mehn they were so uncomfortable especially the feeling/sensation that you're choking on a pill and those stabbing chest pain. I really disturbed those doctors o even though they were quite dismissive the last one gave an antidepressant drug sef (smh for Nigerian doctors.) Am really trying to cope with it now though although i'd appreciate any tips on life style changes and course of treatment that could help. And lest I forget do your bowel make audible noise cos mine is always rumbling for no reason
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by LTRAVIS(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
devbits:

I eat anything I want...immediately you finish eating,don’t lie down,sit upright or move around for 30min to an hour ..::try eating before 7pm....you’ll be fine although you might have something like catarrh in your throat as you continue taking the raw palp,but it will wear off
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by kokertalented1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
LTRAVIS:

Do you experience Sour / Bitter / Acidic taste in the mouth alongside ?
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by LTRAVIS(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
zenbancrofti:
Wow never knew I was not alone. The thing scared the hell outta me when it first started.(And also based on the bad experience I had with a relative of mine whom I lost to colon cancer). The symptom start so suddenly and mehn they were so uncomfortable especially the feeling/sensation that you're choking on a pill and those stabbing chest pain. I really disturbed those doctors o even though they were quite dismissive the last one gave an antidepressant drug sef (smh for Nigerian doctors.) Am really trying to cope with it now though although i'd appreciate any tips on life style changes and course of treatment that could help. And lest I forget do your bowel make audible noise cos mine is always rumbling for no reason

LTRAVIS:

The bowel noises Might be constipation
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by kokertalented1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
devbits:

Re: Help; Acid Reflux by kokertalented1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
zenbancrofti:

Re: Help; Acid Reflux by devbits: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
kokertalented1:

Yes sir.... That thing has affected my throat seriously... But God go solve am
Re: Help; Acid Reflux by zenbancrofti(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2020
LTRAVIS:

LTRAVIS:

The bowel noises Might be constipation
Thanks a lot bro am grateful. I believe the constipation should resolve then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help With Info On Rheumatism / Gap Teeth / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.