Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown (57488 Views)

Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by omodaamola: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
From day one i saw Laycon winning...what am i? grin
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by k2money(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Reader530:

It's better than your religion of terrorism, under age defilement (9 year old girl)
How do yiu know he's a Muslim? He might just be tired of these conmen.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
sholay2011:

Can you imagine?

Anyone with a brain even if pea-sized knows the Holy Spirit will not tell you such information, maybe familiar spirits.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
sholay2011:

Can you imagine?

Anyone with a brain even if pea-sized knows the Holy Spirit will not tell you such information, maybe familiar spirits.
how do you know? maybe the Holy spirits was watching the show too. unless you can prove otherwise? grin grin
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Crooked pastor, let him tell us when corona will end. thief!!
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Tunagee(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
I remember a pastor predicted this earlier into the show, like 2nd or 3rd week and news was on nairaland. If he was the one, then his church deserves to grow abundantly, regardless of the nature and content of prediction. He must be a spirit filled pastor indeed.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by chatinent: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
As they are so called ...
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by DannyG8(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
some pastors are just stupid and useless pastor you have been watching BBN immorality what do you gain from watching the show Mr pastor you have to repent
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by walezy14(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pastor with BBnaija prediction?
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Birniwa(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fake pastor, fake religion. You always to hear about these predictions only when the predicted events have come to pass.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by hardbody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
The General Overseer of SRI Wealthy Nations Ministry Abuja, Pastor Prince Dickson, predicted Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe as the winner of the BBNaija season 5 from the first day of BBNaija Lockdown.

Read here https://www.nairaland.com/6018662/pastor-prince-dickson-laycon-bbnaija

Pastor Prince Dickson predicted Laycon winner of the BBNaija season 5 which was concluded a few minutes ago where Laycon won the grand price of N85 million.

The prophecy has affirmed some previously drifting expectation about Laycon’s planned triumph in the BB naija house.

The Pastor made the prediction on Wednesday 22nd July 2020 that Laycon will be winner of the Season 5 edition of Big Brother Naija.

Fans of other competing housemates then challenged the authenticity of the prophecy, as they called on Nigerians to disregard the Pastor’s Prophecy, stressing that it was a mere gimmick, while others hailed the prophecy.

Laycon was one of the 19 housemates who battled for the grand prize of N85M and has been announced the winner of the BBNaija Lockdown.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/09/meet-nigerian-pastor-who-predicted.html?m=1

I predicted the same thing except i am neither a pastor nor did i publish my prediction. I based my assessment on the fact Laycon was an umderdog and was gonna be body shamed. It all happened as pedicted
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by tobechi74: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
sammysmiles:
What is the purpose of this show? Is it to generate funds to help the society or to help the viewers discover their purpose in life? You are jxt deceiving yourself.... The creators of the show even has no reason for creating the show.... They have no target,,,, and whatever has no target is aimless.... I guess you should advise your pastor to apply for the next season if you even have...
the purpose of the show like s to help upcoming artist looking for a record label to sign them. It gives the contestants a little popularity so record labels can sign them. BbNaija as a platform has brought many strangers out of poverty than many churches
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by 99thEnemy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
'Tinini Tanana biko biko' don work for pastor now grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Ashirioluwa: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Agent of darkness
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Legend44(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thank God the headlines says predict and not that God revealed the winner of bbn season 5 cos na there I go for shock.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by FarmTech(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
I have told u this many times before and now I repeat it with tears; there are many whose lives make them enemies of Christ's death on the cross. They are going to end up in HELL, because their god is their bodily desires. They are proud of what they shud be ASHAMED of and they think only of things that belong to this world. Phillipians 3:18-19
If u have ears, listen.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by confirmedniggae: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
He should as well predict 1000 odd for boys ..

Oshisco
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2020
We all knows his going to win it
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by zakkxx: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Na wash who no know say laycon go win!!!
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by solonubinho(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness will not talk now o
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Jeremiahtortor(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Must you guys predict everything.

If so, help us predict sport bet
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by mbaise1000: 2:04am On Sep 29, 2020
yrex01:
Religion of scam

if you are not ashamed of your own religion, name it here of not you are worse than that man claiming to be a pastor
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Rubbish, these pastors only know how to predict. Mtchhhheeeewww.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by forghe(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2020
��� Do I smell long throat for money. Abeg he should predict soccer for me na. we go share the winning��
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by k2money(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS CHRIST has Nothing to do with that Bbn..

He made a Prediction on his own
Ọga you are not the mouth piece of Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Righteousness89(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2020
k2money:

Ọga you are not the mouth piece of Jesus Christ.

Brother Sharappp!

I Am an Ambassador for Christ! I know What my Father Does

JESUS CHRIST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EVIL!
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by k2money(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother Sharappp!

I Am an Ambassador for Christ! I know What my Father Does

JESUS CHRIST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EVIL!
Shut your face you are not Jesus ambassador, that's how you go around to deceive gullible people. CONMAN
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by RuggedSniper: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
The General Overseer of SRI Wealthy Nations Ministry Abuja, Pastor Prince Dickson, predicted Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe as the winner of the BBNaija season 5 from the first day of BBNaija Lockdown.

Read here https://www.nairaland.com/6018662/pastor-prince-dickson-laycon-bbnaija

Pastor Prince Dickson predicted Laycon winner of the BBNaija season 5 which was concluded a few minutes ago where Laycon won the grand price of N85 million.

The prophecy has affirmed some previously drifting expectation about Laycon’s planned triumph in the BB naija house.

The Pastor made the prediction on Wednesday 22nd July 2020 that Laycon will be winner of the Season 5 edition of Big Brother Naija.

Fans of other competing housemates then challenged the authenticity of the prophecy, as they called on Nigerians to disregard the Pastor’s Prophecy, stressing that it was a mere gimmick, while others hailed the prophecy.

Laycon was one of the 19 housemates who battled for the grand prize of N85M and has been announced the winner of the BBNaija Lockdown.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/09/meet-nigerian-pastor-who-predicted.html?m=1
LMAO... grin grin Some lemmings will still beg to join this guy's crystal ball/religion-is-the-opium enterprise ... especially gullible women!

1 Share

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by delishpot: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2020
So. E Nigerians are mad. Infact, many Nigerians have lost hope in life.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by Goodman247: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Religious chalartans everywhere
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown by wavylevel: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2020
Bastard pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.