Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency (44005 Views)

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Sagay212: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Daum:
I strongly feel if we want to stay united in this country and show it, that we mean business, then the presidency should go to the south east. I am not from there. I am Edo but I feel it should go that way. Something happened in 1967 and till now we are still pretending to be one Nigeria.

As for the west, if they bring in Osinbanjo, I will rather vote for Ganduje. I don't like saboteurs and people who are so self centered and selfish.

Don't quote me oooo
I never brush this morning. If I open mouth swear for you

Nobody asked you where you are from. Alaye go and vote for ganduje or papa ajasco...no body cares. You do not count. Please always be proud of where you come from. We know it can be hard sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Brenexbaba1: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2020
moralistic:
... I bet you, power will still remain in the north until the west stops her betrayal attitude and hatred for the south. even if no one is contesting from the south, southerners will not vote a westerner... an eye for an eye

you are hating and betraying someone and yet no gain.... by the way, is thifnubu still in shock?

My brother stop all your lie, westerners don't hate southerners and we are never part of your problems, go and rebuild your cracked home.... You peoples dont love each other, many years back pdp is ruling nigeria and southerners support pdp and believes its your party.... Bt yet no president, many Yoruba also supports pdp even my dad was supporting pdp when he was alive but now when the game change yiu are shouting tinubu like he is the governor of enugu or he is ex Nigeria president,... I am not a politician and i dont even live in nigeria but many of your greedy leaders and also people like you who think preaching lies and propaganda on westerners we help you achieve your goal i swear you are on a long thing...

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by 989900: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Will Tinubu listen? Haven't we be saying this since 2019?

BTW, in fairness to equality and justice, it should be the SE's turn. Ironically, the SE rarely plays her politics right.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Nchenches:

Osibanjo a VP who asked Yoruba in 2019 to vote PMB so that north will support a Yoruba for president in 2023.
Could a reasonable VP of a country of multiethnic groups say such a tribal thing?

He has no intelligence for political correctness. That same Area Boy politics.

For 2023, this country needs a seasoned politician for president not inclined to ethnic politics to survive, after 8 years of PMB’s ethnoreligious interest in Aso Rock.

No mind that chameleon. Fake ass pastor...
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
LMAO
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2020
kayalcomp:
Osinbanjo is the best for the position. Currently as VP, there are some brilliant actions he ought to take, if he is the president. But because of his loyalty to his boss, he may not be able to execute those especially, if such are not okay for the president. that is one of limitation if VP. I pray Tinubu supports him, and let them give us Prof Zulum of Borno State as his VP. that will be great.

And what about all the lies and propaganda he takes along with him wherever he goes?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nchenches: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2020
adanny01:

Hmmmm

You guys don't learn and continue to misconstrue what politics is. There is nothing like ethnoreligious political party, there is only common interest political struggle. The politics in Nigeria is "rub my back, I rub your back".

Did northerners vote Obasanjo or not?
Did northerners vote Goodluck or not?
Are they Muslims?

Tinubu has rubbed Buhari's back. Now its time for Buhari to rub Tinubu's back. That alliance has the backing of the entire north and SW putting the scale 4-2 in favour of APC.

Who in the SS or SE has done anything close to that to deserve the APC ticket. You know there is none.

You have refused to learn: the essence of politics is welfare of the people.
Your own essence of politics is promote ethnoreligious interest and interest of a few political heavyweights in a country.

When will you learn: a country of inequality knows no peace, and that without peace, no development? Mr Sophisticated, you guys have refused to learn: all parts of a country must sign to peaceful co-existence, else the country spends a fortune fighting undeclared wars, gets crippled?

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2020
dangermouse:
Agreed, but he is more better than the other.

A supposed learned prof that could say that , what do you call him? And you think he ll do well as a president? I tell you, he won't be far from Buhari
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2020
macjireh:

and who prophesied it? I never heard any prophecy

No mind am. Naa their rccg style dem wan start now.. Real DOA

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2020
okewumi:
I prefer to vote Oshibanjo that Tinubu that sold us to bubu

Don't be deceived, Osibanjo is also part of it.. Pls go through their campaign tours and see for yourself.. That man is a chronic liar . fake ass pastor

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by tollyboy5(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Yobabad:
Yes, we the Yorubas will gladly support the move

What about the Igbo's? We can't keep them in this country and not allow them to be president or vice
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2020
adanny01:

I also feel the SE needs to have the slot for fairness.

Unfortunately, I know that they have never worked for it and are still not ready to work for it.

Buhari gets abused everyday from people especially from the SE.

Tinubu gets the same insults from people of the SE.

These 2 politicians will crown the next president and the SE throw stones at them. These 2 politicians have a huge following in their regions. If SE wants the president, how will they get votes in the north and SW which is 4 geopolitical zones against 2. These 4 geopolitical zones combined have 3 times the population of the SS and SE combined.

Even if APC and PDP pick SE candidates, I assure you both will lose. The SE shouldn't be insulting people that will give them the presidency if they truely want to be voted.

See you and your sense of god fatherism? Don't you know who to vote for? Must someone dictate to you who ll lead you? Unaa never see something for Nigeria.. Continue . no need sef shey VP talk say country be like wetin wan or go scatter..

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by tollyboy5(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2020
ignis:

Thesame way hausa/fulani gladly supported the move that brought Buhari into power.

Till we get beyond politics of tribes and religion, we will never elect credible leaders and the system will keep decaying.
Lol I wan to believe its a guy behind this moniker shocked ladies in this country don't know anything.
Left for me I want Igbo's to come out as president. Yoruba need to stop playing politics with the southern neighbors

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Nchenches:

You have refused to learn: the essence of politics is welfare of the people.
Your own essence of politics is promote ethnoreligious interest and interest of a few political heavyweights in a country.

When will you learn: a country of inequality knows no peace, and that without peace, no development? Mr Sophisticated, you guys have refused to learn: all parts of a country must sign to peaceful co-existence, else the country spends a fortune fighting undeclared wars, gets crippled?

Leave them to continue in their foolishness and yet thy ll be claiming sophistication..

3 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by tollyboy5(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2020
wolesmile:

Like, seriously?

What happened to IPOB's agitation for The Republic of Biafra? Una no want am again?
Where they release to start their country and be president in their country if they can't be president in Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Toks2008:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/a-prophecy-was-made-that-i-will-be-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo/

We have seen that he has really worked as a vice full of LIES LIES LIES and propaganda. And what has that brought or him other than Shame shame shame .. Now he is talking of Nehemiah the rebuilder of wall. No one is fool.. HE ISN'T AND CAN NEVER BE THE NEHEMIAH OF OUR TIME WITH SUCH LIEING TONGUE ... Fake ass pastor

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by jimter44(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Osinbajo is more sellable than Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If Osinbajo is picked as a presidential candidate, he will pair with a northern Muslim. BAT on the other hand will pair with a northern Christian. The northern oligarchy will feel that there are schemed out the political equation and it will be hand for him to win. Forget it or leave, the north has the largest voting block in the county.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Delonn(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2020
Why didn't you reference the author of this write up? Kindly do so in your honor
Blankstare:
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave
his house with faith that when He gets to
the joint his friends will buy for him and for
sure even without begging, his friends will
say guy take one stick. That's Love.
A guy who loves beer without money can
leave his house to a beer parlour with faith
that his gang members will buy for him and
for sure even without asking, his friends will
say guy take one bottle. That's love.
But can a hungry/jobless person leave his
house to a religious organisation with faith
that someone will give him money to come
and eat
Where is the love that we preach everyday?
Have you bothered to ask a member of your
church.religious organisations how life is
treating them? People go through a lot and
only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a
religious gathering but beg him for 1k out
side he will say no money.
This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse
young minds to join bad gang because they
even show love more than most people that
preach love.
We the religious people really have to step
up and start practising this love that we
preach. I hope that I am communicating?
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Franktom247(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2020
The north has started looking for a conduit pipe to continue siphoning a 66 year old is a link between the young and old another joke PYO will be 70 years by then na official age be 66 i will rather cast a void vote than vote APieceofCheat (APC)
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by ZZ22: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2020
adanny01:

I also feel the SE needs to have the slot for fairness.

Unfortunately, I know that they have never worked for it and are still not ready to work for it.

Buhari gets abused everyday from people especially from the SE.

Tinubu gets the same insults from people of the SE.

These 2 politicians will crown the next president and the SE throw stones at them. These 2 politicians have a huge following in their regions. If SE wants the president, how will they get votes in the north and SW which is 4 geopolitical zones against 2. These 4 geopolitical zones combined have 3 times the population of the SS and SE combined.

Even if APC and PDP pick SE candidates, I assure you both will lose. The SE shouldn't be insulting people that will give them the presidency if they truely want to be voted.
coming out from prison and straight made the president how did Obj work for it? how did Yoruba work for presidency when a consensus was reached for them to be made president in 1999? talking about insult was GEJ spared by Northerners and SW? something is really wrong with you and the Nigerian system if you still believe at this age that two people have all it takes to make one president of a country.
Buhari has made worst policies ever known to humanity thus making Nigeria a terrible place and poverty capital of the world and you expect him to be spared of criticism and insult.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by oursnail(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2020
The number one position or person of Nigeria is not yet for Osinbajo. even if all entire south west cast their support behind him,President Buhari is only person that will inter vain with God to let Osinbajo reach it ,because NORTHERN are NORTH WAY. POWER.. Jaggaban Bola Tinubu is a political gurus. for religion factor is not work for Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu if He admired number one position of Nigeria, but believe it or not, Asiwaju Tinubu will remain as godfather.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Cherez: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2020
This just the obvious truth
The only people that can drage to the polls in 2023 are Osibanjo & Obi, but for Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, El Rufai, I'll watch you all vote from my TV
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by SocialJustice: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2020
spartan50:
Power should go to the East
Power going to the east is not the most important thing. What the East and the rest of Nigeria needs is true federalism. The tribe of whoever does it is not important. Don't be shocked an igbo man will even become president and fail to position the East for full economic growth.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by dayoyak: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by thaoriginator: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2020
kingsvictor2:
nsogbu adiro, udo di
nzobu, eyinmba eyi!

Bloodclaat! cry
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by ghettochild(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Osinbajo can not lead us... He's not got what it takes
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by macjireh: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by deboysben(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Nooo tinubu must contest

We will happily vote him out.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by joefelin2345: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Yobabad:
Yes, we the Yorubas will gladly support the move
Who make you the spoke person for the Yoruba. Continue day dreaming which is a sign of malaria fever. What benefit did the Yoruba derive from Obj 8 years rule. Common Lagos - Abeokuta Express Road was abandoned by him.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Blankstare:
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave
his house with faith that when He gets to
the joint his friends will buy for him and for
sure even without begging, his friends will
say guy take one stick. That's Love.
A guy who loves beer without money can
leave his house to a beer parlour with faith
that his gang members will buy for him and
for sure even without asking, his friends will
say guy take one bottle. That's love.
But can a hungry/jobless person leave his
house to a religious organisation with faith
that someone will give him money to come
and eat
Where is the love that we preach everyday?
Have you bothered to ask a member of your
church.religious organisations how life is
treating them? People go through a lot and
only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a
religious gathering but beg him for 1k out
side he will say no money.
This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse
young minds to join bad gang because they
even show love more than most people that
preach love.
We the religious people really have to step
up and start practising this love that we
preach. I hope that I am communicating?

Yes you are, bro.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Haben1:

You people are always thinking that Yoruba don’t know what they are doing
Mimic; GEJ, VP Osinbajo.
Why NOT Osinbajo President and GEJ VP?

So, is Yoruba that should be serving North and South or East abi?

Yoruba for the President.

If they know what they are doing why is Lagos the second worst city in the world to live in can't you see they are illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Reacts To Drama At APC Rally In Ogun / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... / Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.