Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: (375 Views)

Jigsimur: The Ultimate Solution For Fat Burn - A Comprehensive Guide / Top 3 Fruits For FAT & Weight Loss | Low Calorie Fruits For Weight Loss / Best Doctor For Fat Reduction Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by Olusegun345: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Goodafternoon fellow BBW

This message is for the chubby or plus sized sisters...

You're a GODDESS

Don't ever tell yourself that slim is the only measure of beauty�, true beauty is beyond the skin.

Don't ever fall prey believing men prefer slim women... I tell you there are men who would date plus sized and marry plus sized and cherish them ( Stop wallowing in negativity)��.

Do not see your stretch marks, flabs and big belly as a curse, I advise you see them as HANDCRAFTED ART��.. they are beautiful on that thick skin.

If you find yourself being put down by a man because of your size, you are with the wrong man�. WALK AWAY�!!!!

If you find yourself in a circle of friends that are always mocking your big size, LEAVE THEM!!! They are toxic�, you dont need such friends.

'ROUND IS A SHAPE' do not get carried away with kettle or pot stories.

They ONLY reason to loose weight is for health reasons� and YOURSELF!... YOURSELF!!! not society...

A LOT of men are attracted to big girls, there are actually more men attracted to hips and asses, its just pathetic that they fear what people would say to them, so they become CCC (Closet Chubby Chasers).

Big girls are very beautiful, have good hearts,lovable,cuddly and attractive! Yes attractive !!!

� let no one tell you different...

And don't believe the lie, big girls are da bomb in bed���!!!!

Watch your blood sugar�

Watch your blood pressure�

Watch your Cholesterol �

Be very active and flexible(I can do unimaginable stuff) ��

Embrace your beauty.

In life we have " the Elephant and the Ant", and together we bring balance to mother earth.

Don't loose yourself in all the lie...

You are the Best !!!������
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by SweetBrownBuns: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Mcheeeew BKsoul come and see
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
smiley
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by Olusegun345: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
ZIINI:
I love bbw i love them all
God bless all the bbw in the world
Olusegun345 wassup you have any of them up for serious relationship?
WTF

This life no balance, are you sure you are not one of them?
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Olusegun345:

WTF

This life no balance, are you sure you are not one of them?
One of who angry
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 01, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
How did you know i am a thick baby
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:

If she's bbw please let me know her
I promise you something sumptuous if you link her to me smiley
as a love-vendor that he is nah abi??it seems sense elude you.
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 01, 2020
BKsoul:
as a love-vendor that he is nah abi??it seems sense elude you.
You don't need insultive words I was only pulling that guy's leg
Re: Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: by SweetBrownBuns: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2020
BKsoul:
How did you know i am a thick baby

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Get Bed Bugs Out Of Your Apartment Now / Mysterious Disease Kills 15 Youths In Delta Community / COVID-19: Over 4,000 Lagosians Undergoing Home Treatment Amid Deadly Second Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.