Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter (28407 Views)

IPOB: Northern Elders Rejects Special Treatment, Trial For Nnamdi Kanu / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by ModestGal(f): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2020
toye440:
Lol, only if U r 27-30yrs young, a Yoruba Christian, graduate, financially independent, tall, fair in complexion, endowed with hips and blessed with culinary skills
If u meet all this conditions, my friend weekend too far, join me at the alter now.
Well, I'm below 25,I have a Masters Degree, on PhD degree, Financially independent. Not fair,endowed with beauty. What of today by 5:00pm?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by toye440: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2020
ModestGal:

Well, I'm below 25,I have a Masters Degree, on PhD degree, Financially independent. Not fair,endowed with beauty. What of today by 5:00pm?
U Know what, am just gonna give u the call. My next topic would read " Age and Nigerian Ladies". I Owe U.
Meanwhile, let me go shop for suit am getting married by 5pm. Hallelujah.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by apex0038(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
loveth360:
What do you expect from people that can't rule themselves.

Give them Odudufraud and see them start fighting and killing themselves like they always before the almagamation of Nigeria.
The main reason they fight anything biafra.
. You are sought of words ,before soldiers kill the ipob finish. No one will fight your battle, look for more friends not more enemy, everyone is your enemy, who is going to be your friends. Think deep.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Guestlander:

Counterfeit Jew. If you don't have anything good to say why don't you just face your shit eating business?

They are actually Bullion Van Council of Elders.The group is unknown and very irrelevant. There are so many of them that exist mainly on papers and political cluster groups.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2020
seunmsg:
I like and respect Prof. Banji Akintoye a lot but what he’s trying to achieve with the secessionist movement is very unrealistic. The only way to achieve Oduduwa republic is through war and nothing else. It is an unrealistic and destructive venture and I will urge him to quickly retrace his steps.

I also have a feeling that some unseen forces are backing him just to truncate Yorubas chances of producing the next president of Nigeria. Whatever the case is, it’s an idea that can’t fly for now.

Tinubu presidency has nothing to offer the Yorubas. Tinubu's ambition is a personal ambition to continue the enslavement of the Yorubas. Obasanjo pursued an ambition of becoming African Statesman like Mandela. Kenneth Kaunda and other African Statesmen to the detriment of the yorubas, but, I believed he is already a bitter and sad man. He wasted his energy.

The Yorubas are not afraid of war. For your information, the IBOs and the Niger Delta people are not afraid of wars. There is no easy way to come out of slavery.

Nigeria can never work. The Annual Budget of Nigeria is almost the same with University of California Annual Budget. When Yaradua became President, his first major announcement was the establishment of University of Petroleum in Kaduna, it took a lot media war before that decision was changed. PTI Effurun was abandoned, not well funded, He now wanted to establish a Petroleum University in Kaduna, that was how PTI became the Petroleum University, thank God, he was sick, Jonathan became President.

The South South government run by the IBOs came through Jonathan sold oil at the highest price and made the highest revenue in the history of Africa spent and looted everything, borrowed and spent part of the money Obj left. Their kinsmen prospered and invested and are now buying Lagos. Estimated $100 billion wasted / looted under that government.

The Present Fulani arrangement is even worse. High level corruption and large scale political projects in the North. The only Political project in the South West by Obasanjo - Olokola LNG project was killed by Yaradua.

Since 2007, no government ever saved into Nigeria reserve apart from what Obasanjo saved. They are just spending Obasanjo labour. The remnant is not up to what Obasanjo left.

Lt Gen Akinriade (rtd) once started what Prof is doing right now, he started it during June 12 struggling.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by executive12: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2020
Good development from the intelligent Yoruba elders. Their major problem though, will be the Yoruba Muslims led by Tinubu.
It's a big shame that other ethnic groups in Nigeria have allowed a tiny Fulani group to ride rough over the rest of the other ethnic groups.
The Fulanis have been succeeding by using the docile Hausa group and playing the Yorubas, the Igbos and the South-South minorities against each other. I believe they will still succeed by using the 2023 Presidency. They used it to deceive the Yorubas in 2015 and 2019. They will use it to deceive some South-South minorities in 2023. Big shame on the South and Middlebelt who claim to be educated but don't seem to be intelligent.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by ModestGal(f): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
toye440:
U Know what, am just gonna give u the call. My next topic would read " Age Nigerian Ladies". I Owe U.
Meanwhile, let me go shop for suit am getting married by 5pm. Hallelujah.
Lol, you are hilarious bro, Chat me on WhatsApp with my number
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by toye440: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
ModestGal:

Its 5pm, hope you are ready cos am good and ready to go. 0802 is 2851 and 6160.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by LikeAking: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
ModestGal:
I expect nothing good from a generation that destroyed my generation.
They are the generation that enjoyed the good Nigeria, they got job after university, not being told to go and learn TAILORING or MAKE-UP after Masters degree, they had the oppourtunity to venture into business if they don't want to work with the government, all they need to do is resign after saving some amounts of money from the job, at INTERNATIONAL FORUMS, they are proud to be called a Nigerian, because of the likes of RASHIDI YEKINI and other Sport Celebrity of the time that had talents and was able to play for their country without an idiot with no talent taking their position due to corruption. Check the sport sector, you will understand why we may never win any world game again due to the corruption of those incharge of sport, and treating sport players with injustice.

Or how will someone who drank Garrison and borrowed money to finish University have money to start business? Or how will he see laptop to learn computer skills?

They are the generation that instilled useless teachings that would never make us rich on the new generation.
They are the Tribalistic bigots, religious bigots, they worshipped anything white. Their life is filled with superstitious beliefs, using prayers in awkward ways.

Does it make sense to be selling Road safety form at #1miilion naira, and putting prices on federal Government Job?All these useless elders watch this happen and there is even a respected elder that Federal Government do give two slots, and he sells it for 2.5millionaira to an Hausa man who will go give it to his people for free for reelection.

This so called elders generation has done absolutely NOTHING for the good of my generation, so I do not expect anything of Value from them.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, as at this point, I really do not know the point of keeping it, every Nigerian is unhappy except those benefiting from the corruption. Nigerians are not proud to be called Nigerians, an average Nigerian curse the country and expect the worse from all corners.
So what's the point of keeping Nigeria as one?

The people do not see themselves as one and are not ever ready to see themselves as one, so what's the point of forcing the people for over 60years and yet, they do not want to become one?

What's the point of practising different laws in the South and North, but yet you want to call them a single country

What's the point of forcing people who hate themselves as one?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, there's no benefit an average Nigerian feels about being a Nigerian, so what's the point of still wanting to be a Nigerian?

The OLD generation have done nothing to better the NIGERIA they want so much, and everything is in a catastrophic state because of them and yet, they still want to keep it as Nigeria? No, it doesn't work that way.

We all need to be sincere with ourselves, what is the joy as a Nigerian that we would love to continue to keep?

I will always support one Nigeria when the Youths are happy being a Nigerian, not when an average youth is wishing and praying to travel out even if it is to Ghana, they just want to leave, but if not, I do not see the point

As at this point I'm almost not caring anymore, because truth is, I'm not proud to be called a Nigerian, because Nigeria is synonymous to Fraud, Killings, and Poverty.

So let's do it this way, support One Nigeria, if you are happy as a Nigerian.

Modified
Ordinary online job, it takes Nigerian on fiver to use another country identity, lol. Thats how Nigeria has reduced to Nothing. Nigerians now hide under Lesotho before they could use PayPal, a country that was no where near Nigeria.
Is that not enough shame?

Internationally the country has reduced to Nothing
Locally, it has reduced to Nothing, a country where big boobs and butts pays more than a Masters degree, where PhD students studying Mechanical engineering need to learn how to sell fish online, and being told to go and learn a skill.

If I continue to write, this whole thread would full, my advice for the Youths is that they better take their lives back from these thief's, because give all these elders 30years more and they are likely to be dead and we and our unborn generation would continue to suffer.

You are very intelligent.

I love your boldness and deep philosophy.

I will marry you if you are a fine girl.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by ModestGal(f): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
LikeAking:

You are very intelligent.

I love your boldness and deep philosophy.

I will marry you if you are a fine girl.
Lol, how many people wan marry mw now? Okay o, your application is welcome
Chat me on WhatsApp 07017. 84. and 8594
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by toye440: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
ModestGal:

Wunmi thanks a million, to be candid with you i don't know how best to thank you. I pray God connects you to the man in your dreams.
Brothers, pls look before you leap, i know Jesus once called them broods of snakes, but it turns out they hv been transmogrified into domestic terrorist.
A friend gave me this code, he said provoke her to see her temperament, because marriage is all about making allowances for one another. Nothing can be emotionally tormenting like being in a relationship with a TOXIC homo sapiens.
Brothers, when searching for a partner, think of a shoe. If you pick oversize, you will drag and conversely if you pick undersize, you will suffer the pains.
Wunmi you don't know me but just so that you know, am a miracle looking for a place to happen. I wish u love, i wish you joy but you an I are two asymptotical lines that can never meet.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by LikeAking: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, how many people wan marry mw now? Okay o, your application is welcome
Chat me on WhatsApp 07017. 84. and 8594

OK
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by omoharry(f): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
ModestGal:
I expect nothing good from a generation that destroyed my generation.
They are the generation that enjoyed the good Nigeria, they got job after university, not being told to go and learn TAILORING or MAKE-UP after Masters degree, they had the oppourtunity to venture into business if they don't want to work with the government, all they need to do is resign after saving some amounts of money from the job, at INTERNATIONAL FORUMS, they are proud to be called a Nigerian, because of the likes of RASHIDI YEKINI and other Sport Celebrity of the time that had talents and was able to play for their country without an idiot with no talent taking their position due to corruption. Check the sport sector, you will understand why we may never win any world game again due to the corruption of those incharge of sport, and treating sport players with injustice.

Or how will someone who drank Garrison and borrowed money to finish University have money to start business? Or how will he see laptop to learn computer skills?

They are the generation that instilled useless teachings that would never make us rich on the new generation.
They are the Tribalistic bigots, religious bigots, they worshipped anything white. Their life is filled with superstitious beliefs, using prayers in awkward ways.

Does it make sense to be selling Road safety form at #1miilion naira, and putting prices on federal Government Job?All these useless elders watch this happen and there is even a respected elder that Federal Government do give two slots, and he sells it for 2.5millionaira to an Hausa man who will go give it to his people for free for reelection.

This so called elders generation has done absolutely NOTHING for the good of my generation, so I do not expect anything of Value from them.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, as at this point, I really do not know the point of keeping it, every Nigerian is unhappy except those benefiting from the corruption. Nigerians are not proud to be called Nigerians, an average Nigerian curse the country and expect the worse from all corners.
So what's the point of keeping Nigeria as one?

The people do not see themselves as one and are not ever ready to see themselves as one, so what's the point of forcing the people for over 60years and yet, they do not want to become one?

What's the point of practising different laws in the South and North, but yet you want to call them a single country

What's the point of forcing people who hate themselves as one?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, there's no benefit an average Nigerian feels about being a Nigerian, so what's the point of still wanting to be a Nigerian?

The OLD generation have done nothing to better the NIGERIA they want so much, and everything is in a catastrophic state because of them and yet, they still want to keep it as Nigeria? No, it doesn't work that way.

We all need to be sincere with ourselves, what is the joy as a Nigerian that we would love to continue to keep?

I will always support one Nigeria when the Youths are happy being a Nigerian, not when an average youth is wishing and praying to travel out even if it is to Ghana, they just want to leave, but if not, I do not see the point

As at this point I'm almost not caring anymore, because truth is, I'm not proud to be called a Nigerian, because Nigeria is synonymous to Fraud, Killings, and Poverty.

So let's do it this way, support One Nigeria, if you are happy as a Nigerian.

Modified
Ordinary online job, it takes Nigerian on fiver to use another country identity, lol. Thats how Nigeria has reduced to Nothing. Nigerians now hide under Lesotho before they could use PayPal, a country that was no where near Nigeria.
Is that not enough shame?

Internationally the country has reduced to Nothing
Locally, it has reduced to Nothing, a country where big boobs and butts pays more than a Masters degree, where PhD students studying Mechanical engineering need to learn how to sell fish online, and being told to go and learn a skill.

If I continue to write, this whole thread would full, my advice for the Youths is that they better take their lives back from these thief's, because give all these elders 30years more and they are likely to be dead and we and our unborn generation would continue to suffer.
You really captured the real predicament of the ordinary Nigerian and the helplesss situation we have found ourselves. Another sad thing is that our generation have started towing the same foot part our fore bearers took -We are timid , weak to protest injustice together .We are easily devided by religion&ethnicity by any stupid Idiot and it will be digested hook,line &sinker without any deep thinking. Ee hate one another and would rather sabotage the other ethnic group if it does not benefit our own..we are very disunited in a common project of purpose that will benefit every one.
I don't see any hope in our generation anyway, becos we are just like our selfish and greedy old leaders .Maybe our children will come around with a different mindset, becos they are a different breeds.They are the ones that ask questions" why " and they require an answer .They look like breeds that will not be easily cowed and subdued just the way we were cowed & subdued to obey our elders weather they right or wrong .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
AbuAeesha:

so those agitators that are being preyed upon during protests by the country's armed forces, while kanu and his own family are living their lives in affluence abroad, while some misled persons are here shouting and ranting under sun,I just pity the poor ones following him blindly
whether you like it or not!!Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is my leader
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by NairaHercules(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by maitrelalley1(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Kennyswag:
one Nigeria kill you there
You need three things in life
1.Education
2.Education
3.Education
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by ifadamilare: 12:24am On Jun 20, 2021
lol
Marine54:
Obviously, south West can't survive out side Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holidays / 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) / Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.