Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident (30183 Views)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Revelation 20:12-15 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Your husband is a nuisiance on this forum, U self want come join am to fool una self??
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
ignis:

Account registered 2020 yet no regards for seniors
a senior that can't regard her reputation/integrity but keeps posting absurd comments, such a senior doesn't deserve to be regarded.
I'm quite sure if Sëun selects members that have contributed to the success of this platform then I'll be enlisted despite being a new member while you would be banned or account anihilated.
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
I don't say RIP to deceased police officers, the military, and our today's forces altogether unless my "R" means "Rot" and my "P" means "Pieces".
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Your husband is a nuisiance on this forum, U self want come join am to fool una self??
grin grin grin
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by ignis: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
a senior that can't regard her reputation/integrity but keeps posting absurd comments, such a senior doesn't deserve to be regarded.
I'm quite sure if Sëun selects members that have contributed to the success of this platform then I'll be enlisted despite being a new member while you would be banned or account anihilated.

You don't have to be the one blowing your trumpet
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by PrincewithGod(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Why does this sound like good news
Because you dont't have a Godly mind Proverbs 24 : 17

1 Like

Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by EgunMogaji2: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
You see that Ore road I fear it with all fiber in my body. It's been deadly since time immemorial. I drove from Ibadan to Omifon and back. I was driving like a freaking angel all through and through.
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by willybaby(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Revelation 20:12-15 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Righteousness... Haha see wahala o which Righteousness church we go attend pay offering now.. nairaland the war of the G Os is getting real
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by infinito1990(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

We don hear
Next
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by infinito1990(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
willybaby:
I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Righteousness... Haha see wahala o which Righteousness church we go attend pay offering now.. nairaland the war of the G Os is getting real

We don hear
Omo wen you think say you don see all
Den boom another one go just spring up
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
ignis:

You don't have to be the one blowing your trumpet
lol cheesy
You're right Senior cool
i admire your ideology.
Biko kindly respond to the mail I sent.
Daalu.
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Burruchaga71(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
To God be the Glory... Rip

1 Like

Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Karlovich:
RIP to the officers, zoogerian roads have failed them
no be ordinary zoogeria
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by darlenese(f): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
So people still they join police ? undecided
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by atheistandproud(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Baybii:
sad Such sad news. Even though I have suffered at the Magda of Nigerian police, I do not wish any of them harm. May they rest in peace.

Thick thighs are heavenly sha

1 Like

Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Lamasta(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
RIP to them
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by mukthar2000(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chiiii, which kind bad whala new be this now, when I suppose to be on my honey moon time with my new Angel, habaa, RIP BOYS.

Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by CioAngels(f): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/three-lagos-cops-returning-from-edo-election-die-in-crash/%3famp=1
Meanwhile, people that has embezzled are happy, innocent oned ti fi Ori fa. IGP, their families must be thrown out into the street and their money should not be delayed or stolen, please followup. This is Nigeria where government officials are all thieves, from the highest to middle. May their beautiful souls rest in the bosom of the Almighty. Amen
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by bigcasava1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
This ember month let's drive carefully
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Rapture4real(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
debbydams:
Righteousness don get Mrs oo grin

It is a serious but welcome case.Very soon, we will have Sis. Righteousness 21
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Joshmanuel10(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good news
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Mjpem23(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/three-lagos-cops-returning-from-edo-election-die-in-crash/%3famp=1

GOOD FOR THEM.....

I feel sorry for the children dem left behind...
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by BIGGESThead6: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Karlovich:
RIP to the officers, zoogerian roads have failed them

Bury your head in shame, cause the East no even get Road sef. grin angry grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by callmetoniaa: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Uprightness100:
Condolences to their Families..
LORD teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom and Know How we ought to Live in order to Make Heaven..

I love this. Amen

2 Likes

Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by ogunkpa: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na the evils they did in Edo election, with all the bribes they collected
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by ogunkpa: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na the evils they did in Edo election,
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by udomma1005(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Why does this sound like good news
Everybody, including you, will CERTAINLY DIE,
Enjoy the euphoria of the"good news", same will yours be better news.

Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by debbydams(f): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin
Rapture4real:

It is a serious but welcome case.Very soon, we will have Sis. Righteousness 21
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Joymodel(f): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Except they were driving recklessly that road has been fairy good to a very large extent oooo. Or village people and curses of those they have made to weep followed them. Anyways rip to the dead
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by olabode621: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Rip
Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by Baybii: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
atheistandproud:

Thick thighs are heavenly sha

I love your username, and ideology. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.