Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband (7557 Views)

Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja / #10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by trendysturvs(f): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Sweet sixteen actress, Regina Daniels shared new photos of her husband, Ned Nwoko and the her cute son, Munir but some fans were not too pleased with the beautiful pictures.

The proud mother of one shared the photos on her son's page and captioned it: Immunization with papa.

Her fans complained that the pictures were over edited and the filter altered her husband's complexion as well as her son's hair colour.

See reactions to her post below:

tinafunmilayo

This filter too much for ned naw I know him to be dark������

elly_signatures

The filter was too much biko� Regina sef, accept your husband as he be na

michelle_chuks

Everyone talking about the filter on Ned � no one is talking about baby Munir the filter changed his hair colour and too obvious on the second pic both side of his head is over smudged���

unusual_lucyluu

Over editing don finish for the papa face �����

diana_dashy

Regina done make this man try fine small until he is having pink lips���

mhiz.praise.980

Ur husband na woman for the pic...the effect too much na

imaobong___

REGINA can edict sha���

Do you see anything wrong with the photos?

https://tsbnews.com/2020/09/this-filter-is-too-much-for-ned-nwoko-reactions-as-regina-daniels-shares-new-photos-of-husband-and-son/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by padi94(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Lol... u people have abused the man too much, you can't blame her for trying to fix him

17 Likes

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Ugaboy: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2020
The man must fine by force...who no want fine

1 Like

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Lorathy(f): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Make she turn am to Bobo nah
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by osamz007: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2020
she turn am to doll
Money good SHAA if you no get plenty money try get small money

1 Like

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
She want to make Ned fine by force

16 Likes

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Denique(f): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2020
padi94:
Lol... u people have abused the man too much, you can't blame her for trying to fix him

Ndi NL o grin
Misslilbootay:
°°°
She want to make Ned fine by force
grin

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Haaaahaaa shocked shocked ..Reggie..Reggie..eyi o wa poojuu baayii nitori Olorun??

Is paappiee on make-up nii

cheesy cheesy.....he looks kinnda gay to me though...TBH!!

I rarely comment but dnt know why i couldnt hold maself...am i the only one that finds this hilarious.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2020
padi94:

grin
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Be natural na, even with make-up ned still no fine.... Anyway like for laycon and share for ned

1 Like

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Charmingrascal(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Is that Ned or Nadia? He is looking gayish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Charmingrascal(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:
Be natural na, even with make-up ned still no fine....
Anyway like for laycon and share for ned

2 Likes

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by oz4real83(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If she is happy and satisfied with her husband, who are we to judge? Our opinion will only matter if later she comes online to complain that she was forced into it.
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by MikeMicheal(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Even she knows her husband is ugly

2 Likes

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by mimicherry: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
She don marry am abeg
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Freestainworld(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ned Nwoko turning fine boy
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by nams77: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
No comment
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Farrtfact: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm come resemble mama Regina,,twale bobo nwoko
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by TATALoAlaMu: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
He looks like Patience Ozokwor

1 Like

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by DamnnNiggarr: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Is it me or my eyes deceiving me,

Ned looks like an embalmed female corpse in that picture.

1 Like

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by mejai(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
This Ned looks like a newly hatched lizard.

1 Like

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Yahman1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
Your eyes dey work
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
She's moved on with her life and marriage, guys. it's high time everyone did same.

Leave the girl alone...
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by missimelda01(f): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
padi94:

cheesy
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by bukatyne(f): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Her husband, her son, her camera, her handle.

Ned's fathering/husbandry is intriguing though:

Does he focus all his attention on the newest catch till the next collection or does he share his time with them equitably and we only see Regina because she is a celeb?
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by Vyzz: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
shocked
Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by DM007: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
LWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: 'This Filter Is Too Much'- Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares Photos Of Husband by officialfestus(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
This man wey be sea lion lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Joke Silva Is Movie MD At Kwara University / Nollywood Actress Pose Topless And Expose B**bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.