Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,589 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi (50067 Views)

“ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) / bbnaija 2020: What My Friendship With Ozo Cost Me – Dorathy (pics) / 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Churchill6767: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2020
light099:
I think that's the best decision from her. Ever since Ozo came out of that house, having seen how the relationship with her dragged his reputation in the mud online, his love for her might have been transformed into mild hate. Best thing is for the girl to stay away from him, at least for now.

And for you folks saying that Laycon should avoid Nengi, y'all must have suffered a short amnesia.
Although I don't watch BBN, but with what I see on Nairaland all the time, this same Nengi has clung unto Laycon since day one and being his good friend, quite before anyone knew the likelihood of him winning the money.
Despite his looks, this girl gives her ass to him free of charge, to rock many times.
Perhaps the most beautiful girl in the house clinging to someone people might regard as the ugliest in the house, that's just an example of love lurking in strangest places we least expect.
I think they really like each other.

The Laycon of a guy should treat Nengi well.
Laycon would be stupid to go back to Erica, while Ozo would be stupid to go back to Nengi.

Na for all these kin yeye analysis dem go see u.. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by martineverest(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2020
encryptjay:
Vanguard newspaper? Like seriously
are u underestimating how useless and jobless Nigeria media workers are becoming these days?

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2020
light099:
I think that's the best decision from her. Ever since Ozo came out of that house, having seen how the relationship with her dragged his reputation in the mud online, his love for her might have been transformed into mild hate. Best thing is for the girl to stay away from him, at least for now.

And for you folks saying that Laycon should avoid Nengi, y'all must have suffered a short amnesia.
Although I don't watch BBN, but with what I see on Nairaland all the time, this same Nengi has clung unto Laycon since day one and being his good friend, quite before anyone knew the likelihood of him winning the money.
Despite his looks, this girl gives her ass to him free of charge, to rock many times.
Perhaps the most beautiful girl in the house clinging to someone people might regard as the ugliest in the house, that's just an example of love lurking in strangest places we least expect.

Laycon would be stupid to go back to Erica, while Ozo would be stupid to go back to Nengi.

Is there anywhere in history that mankind hadn't been described as stupid ?

Having said that look at tall the time you spent typing this nonsense over a show for young girls and over aged unmarried women

Guy you get time oo

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by SweetBrownBuns: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
Finally this show don end.
My WhatsApp status go rest

The best comment of the year. Lol. Guy you mo well
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by obyrich(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:
It means "My Friendship with Ozo Has Just Begun"..

They mean the opposite of what they say, most of the time.
Your head dey their. When Ebuka as her at the live eviction show if she meant that she had broken up with Ozo, she claimed that she had said so many times in the past. This means she did not mean it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by mithras(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Psoul:

My friend, make ur comment and stop this, I don't watch BBN nonsense.
You don't watch it and you are able to give better account of the show than we that watch it.
If you don't watch it stop making any comment concerning it.
Tell us wat u watch and the positive impart it has made to ur life.

Leave them, Nigerians are hypocrites abi u know no, lol, you don't watch it but see the kind narration u dey give, even give pass person where accept say him dey watch am

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2020
obyrich:
Your head dey their. When Ebuka as her at the live eviction show if she meant that she had broken up with Ozo, she claimed that she had said so many times in the past. This means she did not mean it.

Na their way cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by hybridblood07(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2020
This picture was taken at Palms shopping mall lekki
Kingscee:
Laycon should be very very careful, this Virginia people and money no dey see each other oooo
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Psoul:

Keep exhibiting hypocrisy, lack of wisdom and foolishness.
You don't like a show. The show does not teach anything. The show is for lazy people and here you are analyzing the show.
If you are busy as u want us to believe, I don't think you will have this time analyzing what you don't have interest in.
Nonsense and ingredient
Alright son, you made it look like you were crying while typing all these. I understand there are lots of frustrated kids on this forum.
Now, to your post. There wasn't anywhere in my initial post where it was stated that I don't like the show, rather I said I don't watch it. I think the issue with you is more of confusion and difficulty in reading to understand.
Then, let's even say I don't like it, that doesn't stop me from learning from it or commenting about some things that catch my attention once in a while.
We shouldn't stop learning in life, son.

Psoul:

My friend, make ur comment and stop this, I don't watch BBN nonsense.
You don't watch it and you are able to give better account of the show than we that watch it.
If you don't watch it stop making any comment concerning it.
Tell us wat u watch and the positive impart it has made to ur life.
I feel your pain son but it's exactly the way I said it to be. One thing you must not forget in life is that, there are levels to this shiit.
When you're smart, you're smart.
Most people have to see from letter A to Z while some people only need to see letter A, from there they deduce B to Z.
Many times, I only need to have a blurry glimpse to know the whole story.

Churchill6767:

Na for all these kin yeye analysis dem go see u.. mtcheww
Alright son, as long as the analysis inclines towards precision and perfect verity.
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by jaytime(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2020
When are we moving on from this particular gist?
Wetin NLC dey talk about Petrol price and strike?
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Psoul(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2020
light099:

I feel your pain son but it's exactly the way I said it to be. One thing you must not forget in life is that, there are levels to this shiit.
When you're smart, you're smart.
Most people have to see from letter A to Z while some people only need to see letter A, from there they deduce B to Z.
Many times, I only need to have a blurry glimpse to know the whole story.

Alright son, as long as the analysis inclines towards precision and perfect verity.

Keep exhibiting hypocrisy, lack of wisdom and foolishness.

You don't like a show. The show does not teach anything. The show is for lazy people and here you are analyzing the show.
If you are busy as u want us to believe, I don't think you will have this time analyzing what you don't have interest in.
Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by SaintBishop: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Passionate888:
Late news, Ebuka asked her last night and her reply was let us see how it goes
And you think girl like her will date a guy like ozo? come on man.

Ozo go fit pay her bills?

2 Likes

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by GrandGallantry: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2020
She bleeped up.
they were the team to win but she was too childish to see Ozo
lasT three weeks I predicted Laycon to win cause I saw he is a phycologist and chief manipulator
he knew one thing, he needed to trend, Erica brought this, she gave him a plot and story.
kidwaya was to be the winner, in fact from day one it would be a showdown between ozo and kidd
kid lost his pillar and balance when Erica left, became less entertaining. Biggie saw it and didn't want to stress the billionaires son thereby letting him home.
for Bbn they saw they could control laycon more outside the house, so y not let him win

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Passionate888: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2020
SaintBishop:

She no fit pay her bills?

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by LedRock: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2020
SaintBishop:

How much be her stupid bills? Even toke makinwa boys wey Sabi dey run am.

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Exodora: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Really happy that it has ended, am tired of argument .
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by nan1: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Ozo has regain his senseses.His mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by greggng: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Passionate888:
Late news, Ebuka asked her last night and her reply was let us see how it goes

To be honest I love both of them together cos I sense they love each other...my greatest worry was the sex tape video I watched about nengi ...,I sincerely hope is fake cos that will ruin everything. ...no matter how I love a woman I won't be happy seeing her sex tape over internet ...
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by meobizy(f): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2020
This news which became irrelevant on Sunday night is just gracing Nairaland? Lol. Our maintenance culture is evident in everything.
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2020
hybridblood07:
This picture was taken at Palms shopping mall lekki

Smart of you,.

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by donvat1(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2020
they are already back together. talk more of present not past.

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by hybridblood07(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Thanks bro.
Kingscee:

Smart of you,.
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Skepticus: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
ayenale1:
Any WhatsApp group with latest news that works like duta

I've been looking for that shiit too.
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Captain6(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
These should not trend in a country facing real issues. #EndAsuuStrikeNow

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by Santsal: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
light099:

You can realy see and analyse issues. Agreement with you is total. I think she likes Layton the type of way that can sustain a relationship. While she is infatuated with Ozo because of his hunky good looks

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by encryptjay(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
martineverest:
are u underestimating how useless and jobless Nigeria media workers are becoming these days?
Seriously bro, maybe I've not been paying attention but I didn't expect this from Vanguard shocked
Na upcoming bloggers dey drop such stuff... Highest is to announce that Laycon emerge winner but this is all-time low.
Re: My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi by ugolinze123(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
light099:

You know so much for one who doesn't watch the show...lies everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million / Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment / Patoranking Dapper In Suit After Arrest In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.