Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? (4163 Views)

"I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos) / Judging By Bbnaija’s Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable / Bbnaija: "Ozo Is handling Nengi's Boobs" - Viewers React To Viral Video Of Ozo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Onyiamaogu: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2020
This year’s edition of BBNaija is a very exciting one from the beginning to the end.

It’s like Big Brother Organizers used this year’s edition to test hypothesis of whether ass is more valuable than boobs and of course the result of hypothesis testing is out.

Inclusion of Dorathy, the lady with massive boobs and Nengi, a prototype of most Nigerian ladies doing ass surgery seem like a deliberate one.

At the end of the show, boobs (Dorathy) came second while ass (Nengi) came third.

This is unlike last year’s edition where there was no boobs to compete against the ass (Mercy Lambo).

Dorathy‘s win has made many come into conclusion that Boobs is more valuable asset for a lady than ass, hopefully Nigerian girls will not switch to doing boobs surgery now.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?

Judging By BBNaija’s Dorathy And Nengi, Do You Think Boobs Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady Than Ass?

https://playloaded.com.ng/judging-by-bbnaijas-dorathy-and-nengi-boobs-vs-ass-which-is-a-more-valuable-asset-for-a-lady/
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2020
They all have their importance. None is greater as different strokes goes for different folks. Some men loves boobs while some men prefers ass, comparing them is so unnecessary and stewpid

2 Likes

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Charleys: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2020
boobs is important because that's the first thing you see. while she's talking to you, she can influence you because she's face to face with you. you can't escape.

the ass is not that important because so many people have neck pain and can't be turning back every time and be looking at ass.

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Onyiamaogu: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Charleys:
boobs is important because that's the first thing you see. while she's talking to you, she can influence you because she's face to face with you. you can't escape.

the ass is not that important because so many people have neck pain and can't be turning back every time and be looking at ass.

grin

You just made my day grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by solmus: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2020
grin

Breast is suckable , yyansh isn't

Team breast all the way

4 Likes

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Antoeni(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2020
I go with breast

3 Likes

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Kingkun69(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Face
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by NobleAngell(f): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2020
On internet, 90% will pick boobs and 10% will pick asssss. But in reality, the reverse is the case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Dreyton36: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn
E clear

You see those two things called breast and yansh

They've ruined many lives and rendered them even homeless grin

But u see that breast , E wahala too much , to overcome the temptation hard pass to overcome temptation of ass
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Raeheemwayne: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Op, Na bloggers like una deh make lazy worthless youths talk say BBN na stupid show.
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Cetacean419: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dis kind yansh ehn choii. I no like breast like dat besides you fit suffocate. Dis kind breast go dey slap you left right and centre when she ride you. Tufiaaa.
Nengi pussy may be wide but the breast is portable
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by happybee: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
One Is original and the other Is fake.

3 Likes

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Liposure: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
I go with ass anyday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by XiaomiFanBoy: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
NobleAngell:
On internet, 90% will pick boobs and 10% will pick asssss. But in reality, the reverse is the case.

Like for ass and share for milk grin

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by prophetfire: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
I VOTE FOR BREAST ANYTIME ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Cetacean419: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Liposure:
I go with ass anyday
Datz my guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by blingxx(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
prophetfire:
I VOTE FOR BREAST ANYTIME ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to add "twice on Tuesday.. Damnn niggarr!" grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by prophetfire: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
blingxx:

You forgot to add "twice on Tuesday.. Damnn niggarr!" grin cheesy
. BREASTS, THRICE ON TUESDAYS!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Hypnotise: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmm. Manchester Vs Arsenal...

Well I will go for Arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Telegram234(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cowbell our milk.

1 Like

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Obakoolex(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
This kin tin ehn I don't usually comment...

If it's chop and go then I go with the one very attracting at the moment but in case of my personal woman Yansh anyday anytime...let me tell you with time breast will definitely zag and go down but Yansh ehn shocked na for life, e no dey tire grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by DenreleDave(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
NobleAngell:

BTW Nengi and Dorathy, I rather go for ass

I am a boobs man but that Dorathy breast is rubbish.... It is over too big.. Haba undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by Netanya(f): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
I go with Sense

1 Like

Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by tfash96(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Charleys:

grin
you are a bad ass nigga...Boobs all the way
Re: BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? by seanwilliam(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Obakoolex:
This kin tin ehn I don't usually comment...

If it's chop and go then I go with the one very attracting at the moment but in case of my personal woman Yansh anyday anytime...let me tell you with time breast will definitely zag and go down but Yansh ehn shocked na for life, e no dey tire grin grin
you are 100 pecent right.. yansh no dey espire grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promiscous Nollywood actresses / Do I Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? / Soundcity VJ Moet Abebe In Sex Tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.