Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Reno Omokri, Busted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri, Busted! (213 Views)

Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri, Busted! by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Please, don't Under-rate Nairaland, it's a blessing in disguise for many of us.

Do you know Reno omokri, (I respect this man alot) is a nairalander's.

most of his RenosNuggets, is gotten from nairaland Topic and discussion.

Early this year, I noticed how his RenosNuggets correlate with most of nairalanders discussion and topic in the forum.

I finally got my proof.

check this out.

Same day yesterday, 27-September-2020.

NAIRALAND TOPIC: ==== Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others.

TIME: 6:27AM

::::::::RENOSNUGGETS:::::

The purpose of sexy dressing is to attract attention. If you dress sexily to church, ask yourself who you work for? If your dress attract people, from Whom do they distract people? It is from God. What do we call those who distract people from God?

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets

TIME: 10:45 Am.

(1) (Reply)

New Permanent Secretary Of Defence Assumes Office / Buhari’s October 1 Rhetoric: The Terrific And The Forgettable, By Ebere Onwudiwe / Hegemonic Hold And The Fear Of Restructuring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.