Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court (68241 Views)

FG And 36 State Governors Agree To Create State Police To Combat Insecurity / 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Odoctor(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
When I school opening?
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Olarewaju89: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fake news undecided

Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Mhizfateemah(f): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
-If u are currently not satisfied with your current income
--If u are hungry enough to be financially free
--If u would like to work from home and be earning a weekly income.
--If you have friends who would like to make some money.
--If you are interested in making your phone work for you.
--If you are tired of talking without earning
--If you lost so much in some investment before and ready to find things right
--If you are look for genuine business
Then longrich is definitely for you.
Longrich is over countries like Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Ireland,Nigeria,Spain Japan,Australia and others to numerous to mention.
Longrich is a global business and isn't limited to a particular continent.
WHAT WILL U GAIN FROM LONGRICH??
*cars,house,international trip,scholarship and degree
*more money
*Impacting lives
*more holiday
"Debt free
*more time with love one
*gift for love one
*owing your own live
*No boss,No deliveries
If this is something that interest you then please don't hesitate contact me and let get you started....
LONGRICH better life,better future.
Contact me or WhatsApp 08022537396 to come onboard
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by cardoctor(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
We dey here.
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Odoctor(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness88:
This World is not our Home...
We are Strangers Here..
We Have a Place we are going..
Blessing is a Gift. You don't Struggle for a Gift!
If the Giver gives Good! If he doesn't! We Praise Him. It does not move or Shake us.

We Have a Destination that is Much More than anyother thing..

What is of Importance is that in any Condition you Find yourself, Do not Lose your Faith and Trust in GOD..

Hebrews 11:13-16
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Talking about Suffering! There are various angles to it

1. God has a Principle for Prosperity! The Principle was given to all irrespective of whether you are Saved or not! The Principle is Gen8:22.
Prosperity does not really answer to Fasting!
Prosperity Answers to Principles. So you might see someone who is Prayer warrior and poor because he/she does not practice the principles. You might see a person who is not Saved but Practices the Principle having it easy.

Godliness in Prosperity puts a Divine hedge around you. It gives you Prosperity without Pains. It gives You Prosperity with Rest !

2. Trials could be God Training you to Make you the Man or Woman that he wants you to be. Trials have Helped me in life. I have Learnt to Trust God and it has made me a Stronger Beliver.

3. There are People who God Almighty being the Alpha and Omega has seen that if this one gets the Blessings, He will be lost! I have Personally seen people like that! Small Blessing comes and the brother know longer knows Church. He is now too busy to serve God. Many have died like that and went to hell. So God decides to shell you by training you and keeping u in check..

The Most Important thing is for us To have an Understanding of God and of Life.

When we come to that level we will see that God will take care of us in his own Pace.
You will notice that your needs are met. Atimes you can't even know how it comes, but your needs are provided..

Why can't you create your own niche? Originality is key in life.
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by SirJerrie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Naso...
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Mcuzy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
When you think you have seen it all. So APC nor support bubu again?
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by TooGod247(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
even my supreme court governor hope of imo, i greet u for the courage, imo no be Adams
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by tbest0213(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please is there Sharia court in southern part of Nigeria? Why are all the 36 state fighting for free money pls
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by specialmati(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
ok for what are they mad.buhari is the first president to fulfill his campaign promises.of both change and next level.first term fuel from 85 to 145,next level from 145 to 165.and to every other promises.abi ist not change
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Donpenny(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Are the state government not receiving allocation to run both recurrent and capital project? What are they doing with that? How much are they remmitting to the federal government from their IGR? Nigeria Governors are thieves

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by edoairways: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nbotee:
By 36 state governors it means both APC and PDP governors.. Money matter wey affect dem now, everybody don unite
Exactly!
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Qoko: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
People Deceiving People
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by ibedun: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Racoon:
After senseless looting, there is no money to fund or run basic essense of governance again.Hence they are still passing the buck.

Looting what?

It is incredibly foolish to be screaming looting all the time without checking some facts.

200m people depending a federal government budget of just $35B? Do you realise how desperately poor we are?
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by kayuseful: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness88:
This World is not our Home...
We are Strangers Here..
We Have a Place we are going..
Blessing is a Gift. You don't Struggle for a Gift!
If the Giver gives Good! If he doesn't! We Praise Him. It does not move or Shake us.

We Have a Destination that is Much More than anyother thing..

What is of Importance is that in any Condition you Find yourself, Do not Lose your Faith and Trust in GOD..

Hebrews 11:13-16
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Talking about Suffering! There are various angles to it

1. God has a Principle for Prosperity! The Principle was given to all irrespective of whether you are Saved or not! The Principle is Gen8:22.
Prosperity does not really answer to Fasting!
Prosperity Answers to Principles. So you might see someone who is Prayer warrior and poor because he/she does not practice the principles. You might see a person who is not Saved but Practices the Principle having it easy.

Godliness in Prosperity puts a Divine hedge around you. It gives you Prosperity without Pains. It gives You Prosperity with Rest !

2. Trials could be God Training you to Make you the Man or Woman that he wants you to be. Trials have Helped me in life. I have Learnt to Trust God and it has made me a Stronger Beliver.

3. There are People who God Almighty being the Alpha and Omega has seen that if this one gets the Blessings, He will be lost! I have Personally seen people like that! Small Blessing comes and the brother know longer knows Church. He is now too busy to serve God. Many have died like that and went to hell. So God decides to shell you by training you and keeping u in check..

The Most Important thing is for us To have an Understanding of God and of Life.

When we come to that level we will see that God will take care of us in his own Pace.
You will notice that your needs are met. Atimes you can't even know how it comes, but your needs are provided..

Thanks for your message.
Always ensure you contribute to the topic being discussed before you divert, otherwise it will be a spam and you risk being banned.
Also you can keep this shorter and still pass home a message. Something as long as this should not be a comment, but a post in the Religion section.
Take a cue from @Righteousness89
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
36 states. Why not say all state Governors. AbI How many states do we have undecided
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
When money is involved that when u know they are blood brother, na youths were dey support diz pple I pity

2 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by omodaamola: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
What's under the carpet?
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by GoodofNaija: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Lol

Una too joke for this country grin grin

Hope Uzodinjo, our Supreme Court Governor follow for the 36 Governors

I wonder o grin grin grin

That one no be governor now cheesy

Just one of tinubu thugs cheesy
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Axmondthuglife: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nbotee:
By 36 state governors it means both APC and PDP governors.. Money matter wey affect dem now, everybody don unite
Bless you brother.. You just talk am
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
post=94407813:

The tin wey money go cause for dis country ehn!
No be for here.
See as all of them gather just because the President want them to do the right thing.
When you fight corruption, corruption truly fights back!

*singing*
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha aha
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
It's a rich man's world
he want them to do right, and he carry gandollar hand in 2019 election and also defender him after his video money...
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by CioAngels(f): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Petersamuel8:
It's is now crystal clear that our governors are the major problem we have in this country, their only interest is to loot
Yes oo, like in Delta State now, the looting is now triple because she now has three governors with the coming/running back of Udunagha from APC because there was No opportunity for him to steal. I wonder who him he would not have been probed if he remind in APC which was why he flew to the party and now that he is back, he should watch his back because prober's will still come. Greed lots.
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by agbonkamen(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
This country and funny news are like Virgina and Pussy grin
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by samwillyco1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Criminal protesting for what

PMB please tag them terrorist organization
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Africanamania: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
The misuse of the oil wealth of the minorities,no clear cut roles,a bunch of confused people under military kidnap.
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by cpu2006(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Better take him to US supreme Court. U won't get justice in Nigeria court m
Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Vikynas: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
The 36 States Governors on the way to whichever Court should all die in Ghastly accident because they all refused to drag Buhari or FG to court over insecurity or police brutality but dragged him over money issues may all of them die accidentally including Buhari in Jesus name....left for all of you to say Amen else Angels already replied.. Amen!

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by Brushstrokes20: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
The governors and Buhari are all a bunch of self serving thieves and sadists!

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court by muykem: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why is that majority of Nigerian youth are not knowledgeable on the running of government but love to quickly comment on public forum. What the governors are seeking for is interpretation of Nigeria constitution as regard to funding of judiciary in state level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.