Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China (41719 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Greets President Bola Tinubu On His 72nd Birthday / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nemere2020: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari is delighted that the bond of friendship between Nigeria and The People’s Republic of China has continued to strengthen.

The President, in a letter of felicitation with President Xi Jinping on the occasion of the 71st Anniversary of the proclamation of the Republic of China, and the country’s National Day, said though COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruptions in the economies of the world, “it, however, gladdens my heart that despite this, our two countries have remained steadfast, and supported each other.”

President Buhari appreciated the government of China for being supportive of the infrastructural revolution of Nigeria.

Details of the letter:
“On the occasion of the 71st Anniversary of the proclamation of the People’s Republic of China, I send warm greetings to you on behalf of myself, the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“I rejoice with the Chinese people both at home and abroad on this happy occasion. Since the formal establishment of bilateral relations over 40 years ago, the bond of friendship between our two nations has continued to strengthen.

“Under the purposeful leadership of the Communist Party which you now head, China has been able to pull over 700 million people out of poverty in the last four decades. The Chinese experience on poverty reduction and positive economic growth will be instructive in our commitment to pull over 100 million out of poverty before 2030 as we implement our Agenda 2050 and the Medium-Term National Development Plan 2021–2025.

“The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused disruptions in the socio-economic plans of every country of the world. It, however, gladdens my heart that despite this, our two countries have remained steadfast and supported each other.

“Mr President, the Chinese government has been very helpful in the realisation of the developmental agenda of Africa, evident through the outcomes of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation which is in its 20th year. You have also been supportive towards Nigeria’s infrastructural revolution for which I am grateful.

“As you celebrate on October 1st, which fortuitously is the same National Day as ours, the Government and People of China are invited to participate in the year-long activities that will mark the 60th Anniversary of the Independence of Nigeria.

“Once again, I wish you happy celebrations.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/just-in-buhari-writes-president-xi-jinping-of-china/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by chiefolododo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Another Chinese loan on the way

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by NwaNimo1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
A typical 'Master Servant Relationship'

Xi jiping - Aboki, Release this statement,

Buhari Jibrin -

[img]https://media./images/0c6d29f52166b5d78f662595d757adf1/tenor.gif[/img]

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nbotee(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
I dont know why I find dis funny... I'm actually imagining him reading this long epistle to the Chinese grin grin.. Baba take style remind dem about upcoming loans

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by chiiraq802(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Normal 9ja way....

For 9ja, If you want to ask or borrow something from someone, you go dey form loyal loyal..... steady hailings and greetings.....
Another borrowing loading grin

I have already choose 'Chi um raq' as my potential chinese name....I already carry Chinese people small eyes.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Kriss216: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
See neck.

Let’s be frank, Buhari is just so unpresidential.

Do you people abroad feel proud showing Buhari to your friends as your president

Tufiakwa! undecided

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
buhari greets Nigeria and Nigerians new colonial master.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Timatayo1: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why you no go greet am the man wey you sold Nigeria to

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by bunmconig(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
we are tired of this already!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Farki: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Buhari greeting his future boss.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by WoundedLamb: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
See neck.

Let’s be frank, Buhari is just so unpresidential.

Do you people abroad feel proud showing Buhari to your friends as your president

Tufiakwa! undecided
Hahaha... not primarily because of Buhari, I just don't discuss Nigerian politics with my non Nigerian friends here. The whole thing is embarrassing.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Kriss216: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Hahaha... not primarily because of Buhari, I just don't discuss Nigerian politics with my non Nigerian friends here. The whole thing is embarrassing.

I understand. Imagine telling your non Nigerian friends that snake swallowed 36 million in your country.
cry cry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by slivertongue: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
GMB will sign anything the Chinese presents to him so they should watch him closely before he signs away the villa and his family to an emerging imperial master

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by obiekunie2: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
botu where and when did he meet with chizimpin?

last time i checked bubu never travel since corola birus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Bkayyy: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
The Chinese president just wanted to check on how his recent colony is faring. Nothing big about it

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by adegbenga80592: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
botu where and when did he meet with chizimpin?last moment i checked montparnasse never travel since corola birus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Abiamaka(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Vision 2020 don go now, na Agenda 2050 remain

Na loan after loan dem go use remove 100 million from poverty abi
Awon government oshi sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by nairaman66(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Offcourse! Greeting him for all the loans, plus the ones ahead and rickety trains!

Mr Borrow borrow!!

Mr Borrowhari..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Amspecial: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Mohayemi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Next thing na to borrow money

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nazgul: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
The worse president in the history of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by updatechange(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
A fool at 60 president

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Kendumazy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
OK now
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by cardoctor(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Which language did they use to communicate?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by sojayy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
D lifeless one on d beat

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Higgies(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
I need a loan of 600k.
I'd pay back in 2months

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Mhizfateemah(f): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
-If u are currently not satisfied with your current income
--If u are hungry enough to be financially free
--If u would like to work from home and be earning a weekly income.
--If you have friends who would like to make some money.
--If you are interested in making your phone work for you.
--If you are tired of talking without earning
--If you lost so much in some investment before and ready to find things right
--If you are look for genuine business
Then longrich is definitely for you.
Longrich is over countries like Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Ireland,Nigeria,Spain Japan,Australia and others to numerous to mention.
Longrich is a global business and isn't limited to a particular continent.
WHAT WILL U GAIN FROM LONGRICH??
*cars,house,international trip,scholarship and degree
*more money
*Impacting lives
*more holiday
"Debt free
*more time with love one
*gift for love one
*owing your own live
*No boss,No deliveries
If this is something that interest you then please don't hesitate contact me and let get you started....
LONGRICH better life,better future.
Contact me or WhatsApp 08022537396 to come onboard
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Kingluqman(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
You better sell the country give am jeje grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by potbelly(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Baba wan go conclude him transaction...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Customs Detains Owombo Segun John For Exposing Booming Petrol Smuggling Business / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.