Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Teni, Nancy Isime, Denrele, Bambam, Wanneka all Party at TCM Brand Relaunch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni, Nancy Isime, Denrele, Bambam, Wanneka all Party at TCM Brand Relaunch (596 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni, Nancy Isime, Denrele, Bambam, Wanneka all Party at TCM Brand Relaunch by KingSBB: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria’s fast rising Clothing line, TCM Brand, hosts couple of Nigerian celebrities at its Relaunch which took place at the Pearl Garden, Lekki on the 27th of September 2020.
The event which was hosted by top Nollywood presenter and actress, Nancy Isime alongside Award winning presenter, Denrele Edun witnessed amazing performance by “In My Maserati Crooner” Olakira had couple of Nigerian celebrities in attendance such as , Teni Entertainer, Wanneka, Bambam and the likes.
In attendance were Big Brother Naija Ed housemates such as Mike Edwards, Sir Dee, Esther, Jeff, Iyke, Geronimo, Khafi, Esther and the likes.
During the relaunch, a brand new IPhone 11 estimated at 250,000 naira was won for the best dressed which was gifted to Ex reality star and actress, Bambam Adenibuyan.
TCM Brand is a one of Nigeria’s fastest rising clothing lines and it is owned solely by entrepreneur, Tessy Akpu. The brand specializes mostly on foreign feminine luxury outfits, shoes and bags.

Re: Teni, Nancy Isime, Denrele, Bambam, Wanneka all Party at TCM Brand Relaunch by KingSBB: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingSBB:
Nigeria’s fast rising Clothing line, TCM Brand, hosts couple of Nigerian celebrities at its Relaunch which took place at the Pearl Garden, Lekki on the 27th of September 2020.
The event which was hosted by top Nollywood presenter and actress, Nancy Isime alongside Award winning presenter, Denrele Edun witnessed amazing performance by “In My Maserati Crooner” Olakira had couple of Nigerian celebrities in attendance such as , Teni Entertainer, Wanneka, Bambam and the likes.
In attendance were Big Brother Naija Ed housemates such as Mike Edwards, Sir Dee, Esther, Jeff, Iyke, Geronimo, Khafi, Esther and the likes.
During the relaunch, a brand new IPhone 11 estimated at 250,000 naira was won for the best dressed which was gifted to Ex reality star and actress, Bambam Adenibuyan.
TCM Brand is a one of Nigeria’s fastest rising clothing lines and it is owned solely by entrepreneur, Tessy Akpu. The brand specializes mostly on foreign feminine luxury outfits, shoes and bags.

Re: Teni, Nancy Isime, Denrele, Bambam, Wanneka all Party at TCM Brand Relaunch by DenreleDave(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lies.. I, Denrele wasn't there... grin grin grin

I wasn't there.. I was in my house yesterday night....

Pls no body shud call my name oo.. Any other Denrele is a counterfeit

(1) (Reply)

China Lab Now Trying How To Freeze Human Body, Bring Dead Back To Life And Stop / Kanye West Joins Endsars Campaign / Lekki Toll Plaza Should Be Renamed And Made Toll Free – Alex Ekubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.