Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud (380 Views)

Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 / 90% Nigerians Bitcoins Sellers N Co Are Fraud / Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud by rushman003: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello Fellow Nairalander.

I would not want to post a very long story so as to keep it brief but my twitter link will be pasted below the post.
@OP please it is very essential not for any sake other than to enlighten Nigerians and Fellow Nairalanders please push this post to Front Page for others to see, learn, and share so these perpetrators can be brought to book. pictures and all details will be posted below.

If you guys are on any any telegram group such as Bitcoin trading, forex bitcoin crypto currency trading group and lots more with these following banks details be aware you are in Fraudster syndicate looking for preys.

1. IBOI OGBEMUDIA with UBA account number 2162020430
2. Momoh Emmanuel Eromosele with Union account number 0142926159 and
3. Ogbwuche Martha with Opay (paycom) acct details 9038040983.

These people are all perfect fraudsters who post sales of all form of cryptocurrency assets where they all make it look like they trade between each other with Group admin with above account to act as escrow between your trades All of these are act up if you attempt to jump onto their bait. They defraud you and remove you from the group.

This happened to me on a fateful Saturday morning at about 7.20am on 26th Sept. The group msges have been popping up on my notifications for a while tho i don't knw how i was added to the group but i just say i should test with small amount. A lady named Rosemary on the group advertised $200 dollar worth of ETH and i picked interest, we bargain and agreed to 73, 400 with Escrow fees. Escrow who happen to be the group admin drop his account with the UBA account above i paid into the account and after he confirmed and asked me drop wallet address this people instantly removed me from the group, i was dumbfolded but was not surprised because i have been in this crypto game for a while and i know what some bad elements in it can do, at least from the days of ICO, i have asked a guy to remotely helped in setting up a stake for a particular coin and my guy withdrew my coin in my front as i was unable to do anything.

So after he removed me , i ran some searches on my telegram group list and found some other groups where these people could be doing the same as i luckily found the same account instead of me to quietly keep it as evidence because i was hurt and knew these people will do same for any one that come about them on these other group i quickly alerted them on the group and posted picture not knowing i was just playing in the devils workshop instantly i was removed.

Also to mentioned and confirmed they are syndicate and operate in large number on telegram, before i sent money i was able to screenshot account and check for one member of the group whom we have same groups in common, when they removed me this guy i contacted him just to alert him and report the group immediately i showed him evidence he blocked me and put his account on private setting.

My people in the Crypto World this is just an eye opener to everyone because for any future trade when you see this names and account numbers and bank pops up, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS and they will rip you of your hard-earned money, and to be candid our Judiciary, security and bank sector will not pity or help you, they forget their family members might be a victim someday but they also want to milk you dry. I have been to police and court to get Police report, and court order/injunction but it occurred to me that i am just chasing white ghost as what i will spend is more than what was lost, you can see how bad the process can be. I am not saying this for pity and anything cus i have outgrown it, i have lot far more than this in some businesses i have done in the past and i know since the government will not give me justice i want i will rather forget the money, but this just sadden my heart that we youths keep shouting SARS and police oppressions while living our dream lives but i bet you this is a part of what some youths are doing for a living. Living large on someone else's sweat.

https://twitter.com/Rushman003/status/1309808485576650752?s=20
https://twitter.com/Rushman003/status/1310583217855041537?s=20

Re: Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud by daddytime(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
1. Write an email and attatch your proof to it. E.g screenshot

2. Google the customer care email of YOUR bank.

3. Google the customer care email of the SCAMMERS bank

4. Google the customer care email of CBN and NIGERIAN police.

After getting all the info above, here's what you'll do....

In the email section for RECIPIENTS, insert the emails you Googled in numbers 2, 3 and 4.

Check for the section where they wrote CC

Now, copy all those emails above and paste there again.
(There's a reason for that)

Send the email.

Each email address will recieve two messages from you.

RELAX YOUR MIND AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

The scammer or the bank wud give u a call or email. (If d money was paid to a Diamond Y'ello account, FORGET IT...!!! it's gone forever)

If the scammer calls u (usually to refund your money) , here's how to neatly SCAM that scammer...

1. NEVER chat or call him using ur real email or phone number. Instead, buy a new pre-registered sim @100 naira and use it to recieve his calls, messages and open new accounts on whatsapp.

2. When he offers to return ur money, NEVER RECIEVE THE MONEY THROUGH YOUR BANK. tell him u r having issues with ur bank. That he shud waybill it to u via d closest motor park.

Also assure him that you'd pay the usual waybill fee (500 naira to 1,000) to d driver.

3. After receiving the money via waybill, ignore him, destroy that simcard then RELAX AGAIN....!!!

4. The bank wud threaten to blacklist his BVN and all accounts linked to it.

5. He wud tell d bank he has refunded u.
DENY ooo...!!! Tell d bank you've not received anything. They'll check ur bank transactions to confirm but won't find anything.

He MUST call u again to plead.

At this point, send me a message and I'd show u how to collect more from him.

5. When u want to release him, tell him to make d deposit to ur real bank acct.

Then tell your bank that you've been refunded.

You'll need good grammar for that email.
Check my signature in order to benefit from an awesome offer.

Credit: PremzY002
Re: Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud by blackgold90(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
You don't know what an escrow mean, so you foolishly believe telegram escrow.

Well as far as they actually issue bank accounts to you you can see get them.

They were so foolish to do that. You were lucky that the admin didn't ask you to send it to bitcoin wallet
Re: Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud by rushman003: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
daddytime:
1. Write an email and attatch your proof to it. E.g screenshot

2. Google the customer care email of YOUR bank.

3. Google the customer care email of the SCAMMERS bank

4. Google the customer care email of CBN and NIGERIAN police.

After getting all the info above, here's what you'll do....

In the email section for RECIPIENTS, insert the emails you Googled in numbers 2, 3 and 4.

Check for the section where they wrote CC

Now, copy all those emails above and paste there again.
(There's a reason for that)

Send the email.

Each email address will recieve two messages from you.

RELAX YOUR MIND AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

The scammer or the bank wud give u a call or email. (If d money was paid to a Diamond Y'ello account, FORGET IT...!!! it's gone forever)

If the scammer calls u (usually to refund your money) , here's how to neatly SCAM that scammer...

1. NEVER chat or call him using ur real email or phone number. Instead, buy a new pre-registered sim @100 naira and use it to recieve his calls, messages and open new accounts on whatsapp.

2. When he offers to return ur money, NEVER RECIEVE THE MONEY THROUGH YOUR BANK. tell him u r having issues with ur bank. That he shud waybill it to u via d closest motor park.

Also assure him that you'd pay the usual waybill fee (500 naira to 1,000) to d driver.

3. After receiving the money via waybill, ignore him, destroy that simcard then RELAX AGAIN....!!!

4. The bank wud threaten to blacklist his BVN and all accounts linked to it.

5. He wud tell d bank he has refunded u.
DENY ooo...!!! Tell d bank you've not received anything. They'll check ur bank transactions to confirm but won't find anything.

He MUST call u again to plead.

At this point, send me a message and I'd show u how to collect more from him.

5. When u want to release him, tell him to make d deposit to ur real bank acct.

Then tell your bank that you've been refunded.

You'll need good grammar for that email.
Check my signature in order to benefit from an awesome offer.

Credit: PremzY002

Well thanks for the advise, but if you check my post you will see well I have done this on twitter which is more faster than email because all recipients can deniel seeing it. But they don't just wish to push forward all of this people have been sending DM but not fruitful. They still want me to get a police report and court order and these things won't come cheap
Re: Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud by rushman003: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
blackgold90:
You don't know what an escrow mean, so you foolishly believe telegram escrow.

Well as far as they actually issue bank accounts to you you can see get them.

They were so foolish to do that. You were lucky that the admin didn't ask you to send it to bitcoin wallet
Well thanks its not about knowing deed had been done. Nobody should fall victim again is the essence here if I have btc I won't buy eth again now from 3rd party
Re: Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud by Olayinka777(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
rushman003:

Well thanks for the advise, but if you check my post you will see well I have done this on twitter which is more faster than email because all recipients can deniel seeing it. But they don't just wish to push forward all of this people have been sending DM but not fruitful. They still want me to get a police report and court order and these things won't come cheap
Bro I also once fell into this kind of trap early this year. Mine was about #20,000,I'm yet to get a refund after sending several mail to CBN . As for the court & police report both wouldn't cost u more that 12k.
Re: Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud by rushman003: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olayinka777:

Bro I also once fell into this kind of trap early this year. Mine was about #20,000,I'm yet to get a refund after sending several mail to CBN . As for the court & police report both wouldn't cost u more that 12k.
both no go cost me 3k sef. I don do ham before wella for ikeja. I get people wey go run ham sharperly for me. I no carry id card go today ni

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been To This Market Before? / This Product Will Spread All Over Nigeria / Free Money Grant For Your Business (non-refundable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.