Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) (35607 Views)

Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. / EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence / Enugu Govt Denies Planning To Ban Tricycles After 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by envoymedia: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Former Nigeria Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode took to his Instagram page to deny the rumour of his plans to get married to Miss Halima Yusuf, a lady who was pictured with him in a recent photo he posted on his Instagram page. He went on to say that Miss Halima Yusuf is simply his friend, and not his fiancee as many people think. He wrote:

There have been wild speculations in the social media that I am planning to get married again. This is false.

Miss Halima Yusuf, who has been cited as my fiancee, is simply a dear friend and confidante who I have the utmost respect for and who I hold in high esteem.

She, together with others, has been a source of immense comfort for me and mine at this time and for this I am eternally grateful to her.

I appeal to all those peddling the falsehood that we are about to get married to please desist from doing so.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFry8NxniOC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

IgbereTV reports that Femi Fani Kayode has separated from his wife, Precious Chikwendu, with whom he had four sons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ok... His problem.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Where is the sauce to eat this yam?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kemi should come and tell us the Wedding Date and others. Mischief maker

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by eugenenwajei(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Oga those? undecided it's small children brain mummy dishing us the news o grin

You better call her and warn her grin

But FFK and fair Women, they are inseparable species grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by ValCon888: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Always in the news for the wrong reasons. FFK is beginning to lose his relevance.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Malo babe don warn him after her family warned her to stay away from Kayode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Guestlander: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
When the hunter turned to the hunted.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Simplyleo: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
I used to think ffk is a bit more intelligent than the ipob lunatics sniffing his poo around until the day he refused to explain who was bankrolling his tour.

Since then, i know he uses same expired brain as ipob miscreants. undecided

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by adaora17901: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Where is the broth to eat this yum?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by muykem: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dog is playing with bone and said there's no plan to eat the bone. Story to the gods.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Simplyleo: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Oga those? undecided it's small children brain mummy dishing us the news o grin

You better call her and warn her grin

But FFK and fair Women, they are inseparable species grin
You mean he rode Blanca because she is fair complexioned?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

grin I dey tell you man

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Olupristine(f): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
It's his life now
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Access003(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
FFK, the birds doesn't perch on the roof for nothing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Impecca(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is what OBJ said about him. "Put food in his mouth and his story will change" I lost the little respect I have for him during his Bankrolling saga at C/rivers. He's from a wealthy family but has a poor, crude mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by ibedun: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Impecca:
This is what OBJ said about him. "Put food in his mouth and his story will change" I lost the little respect I have for him during his Bankrolling saga at C/rivers. He's from a wealthy family but has a poor, crude mentality

Which wealthy family? Wealthy from doing what exactly? Ok shebi stealing from the public is an industry in Nigeria!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

pfft, what a life you're living always bringing up sex other people had(allegedly).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Auladimeji(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
This Halima gorgeous make we no lie... Well he meant FWB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by faithfulsoul: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ffk the minister
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okay
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okay awaiting updates gossips from Kemi

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

FFK! For him mind, he wise, who he dey fool.

All those him yeye English, confidante indeed, till pant shift, and belle burst.

See as everywhere and everything stew for FFK!

This Fulani/Hausa girl fresh die!

Oh boy! FFK carry eyes go market.

He is a real niggarr!!! He don scatter ground for all tribes for Nigeria, if Aunty Kemi go do normal she go chop am.

But Femi nor fit do Kemi, she never reach! She be evening newspaper!!

PEACE OUT!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na ur family problems be dat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by omodaamola: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
What brought up this matter? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Mowsid(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
What he meant was friend with benefits grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by teamsynergy: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Confidant toh bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Craze fear the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Reaping what he planted. Kemi Olunloyo doing what she knows best

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin / Three Banks Under Buhari's Microscopic Watch / Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.