Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) (638 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Bbnaija: Laycon"s Billboard Appears In Port Harcourt / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by Ababbio: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
A Nigerian lady has resorted to crying after Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’, housemate Olamilekan Agbeleshe, better known as Laycon was announced winner.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5sGmP4Gagw][/url]

The lady revealed that Big Brother Naija star, Laycon was wooing her via DM, has taken to social media to express regret after he emerged the winner of the reality TV show.

The lady shared a video of herself in deep tears as she apologized for ignoring his DM.

She said amid tears; “…Please help me abeg Laycon. Laycon please I did not know you will win Big Brother, I did not know that you’re going for Big Brother, I would not have done this.

Laycon please I still love you, somebody help me beg Laycon”

Laycon will be going home with N85m grand prize, which comprises N30 million cash prize and other prizes worth 55 million naira.

The breakdown includes:

– N30 million cash price.

– An Innoson Vehicle SUV.

– Dubai Trip for two.

– Trip to watch the UEFA Champions League Final.

– One year supply of Indomie noodles and pepsi.

– A 2 bed-room apartment.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/laycon-im-very-sorry-i-didnt-know-youll-win-big-brother-lady-who-ignored-laycons-dm-cries-profusely/

Re: BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Another Hoe Laments grin grin

1 Like

Re: BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by Ababbio: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, mynd44, Dominique
Re: BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by afonjabreed(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Omo boys ehn

This vagina people matter don tire me

everybody sha wan trend
Re: BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by Dominion202: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Abeg tell her LAYCON still busy counting his money. Once she is done with her skit tell her to name her price.

Re: BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by Passionate888: 12:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Without her makeup she no come fine again sef, her picture come dey different from her real face.
Re: BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by mii4u(f): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mtchewwww, it's so obvious she is after the money, no string attached

1 Like

Re: BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by edoairways: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
If you believe this cook up story by this lady because of fame, then you should apologize to APC
Re: BbN: Lady Who Ignore Laycon,'s DM, Begs Him, Cries Profusely (video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na wa oo....wetin Musa no go see for gate undecided

Meanwhile,

Nengi left the house before Dorathy!!!*
With these few points of mine,i hope am able to convince and not confuse you that bress is more valuable than ynash!!

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Palace Of Queens SEASON 5 (NEW MOVIE) / Funny Moments Spiderman Meets Doctor Strange! / Samsung Plasma TV For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.