Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari (1216 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) / Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by stephenduru: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Below are photos of Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Jonathan Railway Station in Agbor, Delta. Reports say that the railway constructed by Buhari is said to be commissioned tomorrow by PMB.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/see-photos-of-goodluck-jonathan-railway.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by stephenduru: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by Kriss216: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Constructed by Buhari with our Oyel money.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by stephenduru: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by Heffalump(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
The headline is wrong. Please indicate railway station!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by midolian(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin grin

I love the man Buhari!

He named a train station after a failed president to always remind the people how much of a failure he was.

Isn't that fantastic?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by IamD18: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kukuma comot for road make we see the railway you dey show us nh

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by bottlewater1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
good luck Jonathan and PDP sold us out to this scammers

moral lesson where you have to act like a man/woman please do it without hesitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by Yobabad: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is one the reason Nigeria not move forward, we celebrate mediocrity, believe me this OP may have not gone to any European countries or even Asia let alone the US

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by Afamed: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yobabad:
This is one the reason Nigeria not move forward, we celebrate mediocrity, believe me this OP may have not gone to any European countries or even Asia let alone the US
Is there a time you don't wail in your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by OPPPS: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yobabad:
Any good news ,it bitters your soul, any negative news you jump at it to criticize Govt. Which kind witchcraft dey worry your generation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by midolian(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yobabad:
Rabbish!

kiss my siggy!
Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by longetivity(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is fanTAbuLOUS

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
midolian:
grin grin grin
I love the man Buhari!

He named a train station after a failed president to always remind the people how much of a failure he was.

Isn't that fantastic?
have you considered whether he named the station after GEJ because of his democratic tenets?

Like who and who in PDP will readily accept defeat and call his opponent and congratulate him?

Please don't forget nobody in the APC have done what GEJ did. So let's give honour to whom honour is due.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by donbachi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kpakri-kpakri trains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by midolian(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
joseph1832:
have you considered whether he named the station after GEJ because of his democratic tenets?

Like who and who in PDP will readily accept defeat and call his opponent and congratulate him?

Please don't forget nobody in the APC have done what GEJ did. So let's give honour to whom honour is due.
Bro, GeJ tried but I need to remind you he had no choice. He had already played all of his cards (out of which was the memorable sterling performance of orubebe at the collation center) and the odds were still against him. what would you have him do?

The armed forces under his command were more tired of his administration that the ordinary citizens. what would you have him do?

He and his cronies were done raping this innocent country through all the loopHOLES and even where they found no hole, they made as many as they could. What else could he have done that can be worse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by adegbenga80592: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kukuma comot for highway make we see the rail you dey show us nh

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by Kudejo: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
You can hate buhari and call him a fulani terrorist or whatever but you have to Acknowledge that he is the Champion of infrastructural development
Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Buhari/Amaechi and their locomotive caterpillars trains.

Anyways, it's better than nothing, so kudos to them. It's now over to Delta state people to maintain it properly. tongue
Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by Sabadon(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Agbor ndi oma,
Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by joseph1832(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
midolian:
Bro, GeJ tried but I need to remind you he had no choice. He had already played all of his cards (out of which was the memorable sterling performance of orubebe at the collation center) and the odds were still against him. what would you have him do?

The armed forces under his command were more tired of his administration that the ordinary citizens. what would you have him do?

He and his cronies were done raping this innocent country through all the loopHOLES and even where they found no hole, they made as many as they could. What else could he have done that can be worse?
first off, no choice as regard what exactly. He could have easily ignored and use the so called 'federal might' and squash PMB.

I believe the armed forces weren't tired, they were getting paid and earning fat salaries. How can one be tired of getting paid and earning fat salary.

GEJ and his cronies weren't the only ones raping this country. I believe most Nigerians are guilty of this. Even in this administration, how many have been found allegedly raping this country?

I'll still tell you this, not many Nigerian politician will readily do what GEJ did in 2015 by congratulating PMB. That's a standard fact.
Re: See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari by uthlaw: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
joseph1832:

can you pls tell us one something he did in South East or south south....just one pls!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Alert!!!!!!!!! / Greece Study Visa Requirements / Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.