Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack (36616 Views)

Koswc Fifa 21 World Tournament / SHOCKING: Juventus Renamed ' Piemonte Calcio 'on FIFA 20 / How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by BRASH: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Olibboy:
the background songs when Yhu are selecting team on FIFA game
Thanks.
I thought it was something different
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by tonididdy(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Well I'm not surprised... I expected this when fifa20 had no Nigerian artiste featured.

FIFA usually likes to touch all continents with their content selection after all it is FIFA "global"
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2020
BRASH:
What is FIFA soundtrack?

I need an explanation

Background songs in the program.
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Olibboy: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2020
BRASH:

Thanks.
I thought it was something different
Perhaps they want to launch an album for the 2021 game. Just like fast and furious soundtracks
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by sugarfrank(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Fireboy's Champion, that song is lit. pon da replay Dj.
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by marsman: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Schynthe:

He is someone that is bigger than your father
Technically means your Father licks his foot for aliving.
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Angelnath(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2020
This gonna be good imagine deciding to play bayern vs barca and the next soundtrack is SCATTER.
tell me will you be ready

1 Like

Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by poweredcom(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:
Nonsense. This is just marketing strategy for FIFA. Simply to appeal to the Nigerian market.

Just imagine u saying this ..bro you know try what do u mean marketing strategy for the Nigerian market

Sey na today Nigerians de play video games ...ask your self

Nigerian music have gone global ok so they need to recognize us
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Bifrost: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
poweredcom:

Just imagine u saying this ..bro you know try what do u mean marketing strategy for the Nigerian market

Sey na today Nigerians de play video games ...ask your self

Nigerian music have gone global ok so they need to recognize us

Global indeed. It's just the same way they put Hundred naira note with Awolowo face on early seasons of Money Heist... All na marketing strategy. Take it or leave it.

FIFA 21 that doesn't even have Nigerian National team? Abegi
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by poweredcom(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:

Global indeed. It's just the same way they put Hundred naira note with Awolowo face on early seasons of Money Heist... All na marketing strategy. Take it or leave it.

FIFA 21 that doesn't even have Nigerian National team? Abegi

Nobody cares about national anthem ok when playing video games lol

People always skip that part

People wanna game on bro take a chill pill
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Bifrost: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
poweredcom:

Nobody cares about national anthem ok when playing video games lol

People always skip that part

People wanna game on bro take a chill pill

For for God sake did you read my post or you're too emotional and decided to respond without reading?

I said the National team is not featured in the teams on FIFA 21 not National anthem!!! who the Bleep cares about National anthem

1 Like

Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Stanchem029: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Pymetrics:

Have you tried to raise fund through platform like Gofundme? You can do that yourself but you will get money faster if any NGO can raise a campaign for you through those platform.
The man you replied is a criminal from the pit of hell. Please stay away from him. The real owner of that video is nwamabo247. Anthony m okeke is a fraudster.
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Stanchem029: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
medicalcare:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGMTSxFlkqA

Anthony M Okeke is a fraudster.
21290600nn

Thief, are you back?
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by poweredcom(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:

For for God sake did you read my post or you're too emotional and decided to respond without reading?

I said the National team is not featured in the teams on FIFA 21 not National anthem!!! who the Bleep cares about National anthem

Ohh Nigerian national team maybe there is a reason why they did not feature them
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Bifrost: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
poweredcom:

Ohh Nigerian national team maybe there is a reason why they did not feature them

They're just lazy.

And to make up for that they feature your useless musicians. Anyway na for people wey dey play FIFA. PES for me anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by Pymetrics: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Stanchem029:

The man you replied is a criminal from the pit of hell. Please stay away from him. The real owner of that video is nwamabo247. Anthony m okeke is a fraudster.

Hmm are you serious?
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by iInjureHerYansh: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
light099:
Those guys up there are better than Froggy and Wizkid. Especially froggy is more of a professional clout chaser than a singer.
I can bet the two balls of Trump that even Bobrisky is a better singer than the clown. He creates controversial trends to satisfy his clout chasing appetite. Musically, on his best days, he's nothing but a glorified Patapaa.
Froggy and music normally are two words that should have never appeared in the same sentence.

Burna is gone global, he's been long in this game but he eventually got something right.
He did well to borrow compositions with meaningful message from Fela his mentor. That's why Burna boy is a movement that draws attention to his songs from all over.
And Burna can really sing despite all the weed. The boy sings so well and has a voice that complements the genre he does.
While Froggies and co continue to release their childish meaningless tracks all in the name of commercial songs, Burna united the message of Fela with a better voice and now he's a step ahead of the other clowns in the industry.

Infact the instrumentals at the end of 'way too big' is bigger than the whole of Froggy's albums.
Then 'Bank on it' is another lit track, the progressions on that song is so cool and professional. Burna boy performs beyond expectations some times.
Even his remix to South African 'Jerusalema' is so good. The flow was like a simple freestyle but was very much in place.
Another embittered wizkid fan hiding under the guise of Burna, David comparison.. Trash embarassed
Quote me make aeroplane hit you
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by goodheart02(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
encryptjay:
That Fireboy's boy's Scatter really fits the game. Setting your formation and hearing party scatter... that's Fire

U sabi the deal my guy. The same way I imagined it

1 Like

Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by RedPanthar: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Another embittered wizkid fan hiding under the guise of Burna, David comparison.. Trash embarassed
Quote me make aeroplane hit you

grin you no well. Which one be make aeroplane hit am grin
Re: Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack by encryptjay(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2020
goodheart02:

U sabi the deal my guy. The same way I imagined it
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester / Free Playstation Plus Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.