Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences (42206 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by angelfallz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Like most catholic church there was one close to our house which is always open any day of the week.

As a child I used to spend a lot of time inside the church just playing around especially with the drums and keyboard.

One day I mistakenly picked a wire from the floor and recieved the greatest shock of my life. It was so intensed I had to run from the alter.

Inside of me to just go home, I said I must set trap for other people. So I put on my slippers and climb the alter again. I carefully connected the wire to the metal ring holding the local drum in place.

After connecting it, I touched the drum skin, nothing happened. I touched the wood nothing happened. I even touched the iron and nothing happened. So I thought the thing didn't work and resume my play again.

I can't remember what happened again maybe I was running around like I used to and then came back on the alter without my slippers. I went to touch the drum iron and this time I wasn't even prepared for the next hit on me. Mehn electricity is bad.

Na so I remove the wire run comot from church o.

the kind of evil, children think up is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by angelfallz(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
DeAlphaMale:
Ahh e no get any bush wey i no enter... Me and my best friend Manasseh we just like scouring through bushes for fun and also in hunt of squirrels birds and grasshoppers..

One aunty that time would normally call me into her room that time when her parents are out and she'll gimme 5naira to put my thing in her thing felt weird then but i couldn't just reject 5naira

We also acted alot of daddy and mommy grin

Another male victim of sexual abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by bdchange(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2020
So many terrible experiences that I can count on but I just have to say this. I should be in Pry 6. So there is a boy in my class who usually steals his parents' money and brings it for us to use in renting bicycle after school hours. I enjoyed it a lot that I usually go home late after school closure. We were like 4 pupils including the chief perpetrator. It continues for a long while until one day the mother of the guy brought him to school to report him to the headmaster. We were all called out on the assembly floor and disgraced. I got to know that he has being given the other two guys extra cash to hold or spend at different intervals. We were told to call our parent and expect suspension or expulsion. I was crying and scared to death at the mention of expulsion. At home, I received the flogging of my life. My parent took me to school and what saved me was I was only riding bicycle and never collected any cash from him. As for the other two guys, they were told to bring back all the money they have collected from him else they shouldn't return to the school. This made one of the guy to drop out and never return till I finished my primary school. Henceforth I stopped oshofree or F.O.C without knowing the source. Another experience that baffled me was when the sister to my uncle's wife caught me and my cousin doing mummy and daddy on her bed and she just scolded us and never reported the situation till today. I was in Jss 1 by then and my uncle's wife would have beaten hell out of me. I expected her to report but she didn't and I couldn't fathom any reason for not reporting that bad acts.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Premiumwriter: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2020
angelfallz:

the kind of evil children think up is unbelievable.
E go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Legitdimple(f): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
angelfallz:

Stealing from a baby. It was God that treated your Bleep up. Lol.
Things we do as kids though,I learnt the hard way..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by jaszplus12(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
angelfallz:

The flogging was for stealing. So even with the confession you have to receive your punishment.
Reason why we never admit our wrongdoing! Having confessed, the dad should have praised him for being truthful, then strongly admonished him for breaking and stealing...he will grow to be a better person
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Hathor5(f): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
This thread is too funny. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by angelfallz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
jaszplus12:

Reason why we never admit our wrongdoing! Having confessed, the dad should have praised him for being truthful, then strongly admonished him for breaking and stealing...he will grow to be a better person

you do have a point, but what if he had stolen before?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by jaszplus12(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
angelfallz:

you do have a point, but what if he had stolen before?
If it's a repeat offence then the cane will help. But I believe it's good to make a child understand that he's being caned to discourage the bad habit...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Etimnaic(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2020
angelfallz:

your actions were beyond wicked.
Am a changed man now Angelfallz, I no fit reason that kind thing again now.
I'm sure you did wreck some havoc as well back then, abi you've always been an angel??
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Hathor5(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Reading some of the stories makes me think that children have more than one guardian angel and that someone/something wants us to live. All the dangers they expose themselves to and still survive, most of them at least, it's unbelievable. Parents really try. The worries they endure because of their children can make a person lose their mind.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by angelfallz(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Etimnaic:

Am a changed man now Angelfallz, I no fit reason that kind thing again now.
I'm sure you did wreck some havoc as well back then, abi you've always been an angel??

Lol. i was a bit of a rascal myself. But i don't think i ever intentionally tried to endanger anyone.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Etimnaic(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. i was a bit of a rascal myself. But i don't think i ever intentionally tried to endanger anyone.
Folks like me �, we fired all cylinders.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Prognose: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=samicine post=94446571] me too ��[/quote

Me three grin cheesy grin]
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ekitimanalways(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Truthspoon1:
omoh you just remind me another memory, I used to kill fowl for fun and throw them inside a small bush opposite our house, the number of fowl wey I kill ehm reach to form poultry. grin one day one girl come catch me, i beg her to no talk, she come go report give her brother the owner of the fowl.e no reach better 3 minutes i see one angry crying boy running towards me with stones, omoh I run enter house but the boy no waste him stones o. When I get mind come out 30 minutes later our veranda just be like where them mould block. grin nobody tell me, i no kill any fowl again.
grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by sterlingbrown: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Dagger111:

Later, they will say na Herdsmen. Nw problem will emerge btw 2 or more communities nt knowing that it was white fowls that burnt down the farm.
My brother na farm we burn, we nor kill person.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Bishops10(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
leoloi:
mine was when I was really really young. my maternal grand dad visited . he brought me a battery powered toy car with a remote control that made the car move just two ways(back and forth). after some hours of playing with my new toy, I became disenchanted with it and I purposely started ramming it against a wall. my mom looked over at me from where she was discussing with my grand dad . and she said in Igbo, mebikwa ya o i nugo? (make sure you spoil it o have you heard?). I just replied excitedly "ok" and went on to sit with my full weight on the car until it fell apart.� apparently I had no sense of sarcasm . my mom just de look me in astonishment, maybe she go de reason "what manner of idiot did I give birth to?". my grand dad was just laughing.

I had similar experience, when I was very young, mom gave me food with ceramic plate and told me in igbo "Irichaa kuwa kwaa ya inugo" (After eating, break it, you hear?) People of God. I chop finish, carry plate smash am oo come deh laff like mumu
Na my grandpa save me that day shaa

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Obierika(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2020
CalvinGaye:
I always captured ants,

Sometimes (black and yellow) or same color.

Then I forced them together to fight each other.

Then I'll keep watching them both for fun.

Diary of a mentally depraved sociopath

It has always been obvious that you have deep rooted mental problems!
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Coldie:
During my childhood I was super weird.

I was so weird that I stuck out anywhere i went to even in my own family.

Give me cartoon forget it just lock d door am never com in out. Too much watching of cartoons especially dexter affected me cause I started behaving like him. I so much loved science and creating things.

That made me to start picking any fine thing I saw on the road, if I see hammer I would put it in my school bag, if I we pipe I would put it in my school bag in my mind I want to create gun with it.

The day e cast na d day sth Lost for class they were to search all our bags, I didnt steal anything but I wasn't comfortable cause I knew what was in my bag. The moment the teacher carry my school bag e heavy... Heyyyyyyy

She put hand bring out hammer, chook hand bring out pipe, chook hand bring out magnet, school hand bring out wire.

The woman look me call me like 3 times say what am I doing with these things I no talk anything.

Na my parents come settle matter lol
grin grin grin grin you wasn't weird but super weired I laughed till tears overflow my cheeks sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by shantti(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
i turned my sisters pillow into a scare crow(crossed short fat sticks horizontally to provide arms and vertically to provide legs and then wore it a long sleeved shirt, a short knicker and a long black socks) and placed it beside her sleeping body. She fainted when she woke up thinking it was a dwarf that was sleeping beside her. laugh no gree make mumsy to flog me
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by JGirl20(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:
During my childhood I was super weird.

I was so weird that I stuck out anywhere i went to even in my own family.

Give me cartoon forget it just lock d door am never com in out. Too much watching of cartoons especially dexter affected me cause I started behaving like him. I so much loved science and creating things.

That made me to start picking any fine thing I saw on the road, if I see hammer I would put it in my school bag, if I we pipe I would put it in my school bag in my mind I want to create gun with it.

The day e cast na d day sth Lost for class they were to search all our bags, I didnt steal anything but I wasn't comfortable cause I knew what was in my bag. The moment the teacher carry my school bag e heavy... Heyyyyyyy

She put hand bring out hammer, chook hand bring out pipe, chook hand bring out magnet, school hand bring out wire.

The woman look me call me like 3 times say what am I doing with these things I no talk anything.

Na my parents come settle matter lol

grin grin
I done laugh tire, I can only imagine how embarrassed you felt
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Coldie(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
JGirl20:

grin grin
I done laugh tire, I can only imagine how embarrassed you felt
Till today I still have search traits, I love keeping things that I find fancy the only issue is that now its on a large scale in my family house since u dont use my kitchen to cook anything I keep almost all kinds of stuffs there.

I pray I marry a wife that's understanding before she looks at me like a ritualist cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by JGirl20(f): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
jaszplus12:
I schooled in kaduna. I found a jacket that had those large collars. Suddenly an idea occurred to me. Dracula! Behind the hostel was a mound of abandoned concrete that looked like a grave. At night i put on the jacket, pulled the collars up and went and sat on the mound which was like 50 metres from the hostel.
Soon I attracted attention... someone pointed a Torchlight at me and shouted HEY!...To make it more dramatic I swayed from side to side slowly! And immediately someone shouted NA GHOST O! No one could come closer but from the distance started screaming and throwing stones...I was in danger...so...I got up slowly like a fiend! And turned towards the huge crowd that had gathered!
My people! Everyone took off in all directions! Me? I also took off into the corn farm....did a detour and took off the jacket and returned to the hostel to see crowd still wondering what they had seen! I mingled innocently with them but laughed heartily!
It was 20 years later I told the truth to my close friend! We still laugh over the incidence today!
Dracula....
Hahaha grin
You're really really dramatic

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by jaszplus12(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
JGirl20:

Hahaha grin
You're really really dramatic
Thanks sir...I guess watching too much tv....
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Hotspotbro(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2021
My bro deceived a whole school that he "invented" Nokia battery.This was in the time people still used symbian phone
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by tallbird196: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
This happened either between the 8th or 9th year of my life. I was very much introverted then, but I had this extroverted namesake bestie, Ebuka. I visited him one day and he brought out two six inches nails and said he had this crazy idea that will bring us much fun!
When I asked him what this crazy idea might be, he took me to one side of the fence separating thier compound from that of their neighbor's house and told me, "behind this wall is where Chioma (their neighbor's daughter) used to take her bath every evening, if we can open a hole through the wall, we can watch her take her bath every evening."... I was afraid but he assured me nobody will catch us
We made a hole through the wall and was enjoying the view every evening..
But one evening, while we were enjoying our invention, Ebuka's dad just showed face from nowhere....My God,...Well, let me speak for myself sha...I saw hell that day

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Equity15(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Burna440:
My childhood was fun and I wished I never grew up, there is no crazy or bad play that I did not indulge in..

The one I will never forget;
We had local fowls back then, which they can just stop to lay an egg anywhere, one day Me and my cousin came across one trying to lay, so we were curious to know how it will do it, while watching it the fowl started grunting to push it out, my cousin noticed and shouted kai, the fowl stop, after few minutes the fowl tried again we still shouted and it stopped, we continued like that for like an hour till the fowl could not bare it and just decided to lay it at all cost, when it was grunting and we were shouting it didn’t stop until we noticed d egg was coming out, my cousin bent to pick a stone, on noticing the fowl decided to run at us, Na so e pursue my cousin the guy run enter road machine hit d guy, till today he can’t walk well, he is called fowl leg till today
wow!! Interesting
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
prince2pac:
bro we show them pepper
I Made alot of money selling these reptiles then.. infact, I bought my first phone with the
money I made selling them, omo if them see me dey pass like 50 meters , them go start to run grin grin. I could remember the day I caught one Giant red head(agama agama), that one na Goliath of it's kind.. e bite bite me anyhow, con escape, I fell sick after that. My friends said maybe the lizard gods sent that particular one to deal with me.. Cause I never see that kind giant lizard before.
cool cool cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.