Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ogun State Governor Congratulates Laycon For Winning BBNAIJA 2020. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogun State Governor Congratulates Laycon For Winning BBNAIJA 2020. (363 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Governor Congratulates Laycon For Winning BBNAIJA 2020. by Nairaobserver: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ogun state governor, Dapo Abiodun congratulates Lekan Agbelese (Laycon) for winning the big brother Naija lockdown 2020.

Governor Abiodun wrote;
I am delighted to congratulate one of our own in Ogun State, Olamilekan Agbelesebioba, AKA @itslaycon for emerging winner of Big Brother Naija Lockdown.

The pacesetter that you are, you have emerged one of the best in academic and social engagements, so this victory is aptly a confirmation of your brilliance, intellect and maturity.

Our Administration will continue to support and empower the youth via numerous channels, towards inclusion, job creation, and the utility of our natural youthful energy.

Youths of Ogun State, Nigeria, Africa and in fact the world over, see you as the face of positive revolution in the history of African entertainment.

#BuildingOurFutureTogether #ISEYA

Read more from the source HERE

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Being A Girlfriend Is Not A Job – Reno Omokri / *tolanibaj Blocked Me On Instagram – Vee Reveals / #ENDSARS - Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Nigerian Youths (full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.