Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Every Nairalander Is An Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Nairalander Is An Introvert (1217 Views)

A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of / Every Nairalander Is Getting Love I Wanna Get Love Too / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by dukeprince50: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Good day fams, I stumbled on a post where someone said he hates himself cos he's an introvert, some people feel cos they are always shy, they are introverts, If u feel that way then u are not an introvert.

I'll only explain who is an introvert and I'll use myself as an example.
See ehn, no introvert hate himself, infact they see themselves as the best thing after jollof rice, Sometimes u may think they are depressed but no, they just want to be alone and discuss with their inner self, My neighbour then always made that mistake, she comes around to cheer me up thinking I had no friends and always shy to meet someone, but I told her I'm fine and love to be by myself, it took her sometime to finally understand that I'm not depressed.

There is a difference between shyness and introverts, some people are just shy to meet new people and do not have many friends, Introverts are not shy to meet people, they just don't like making so many friends, getting to meet people always seems boring, going to party is so frustrating and tiring, they get tired before the show starts

Yes, they don't like long discussion, not because they get tired though but most introverts are just one-sided in reasoning and if u discuss something different or u have an opposing opinion, they just don't find it interesting and could either tell u they are tired or use another means to leave u instead of arguing with u. For instance, I'm of the opinion that everyone should have a goal in life and works towards achieving it but my dad feels life is not as I feel it is and I must go for my masters and get a good paying Job, I don't have the strength to argue with him so I'll just look for a way to end the discussion even before I start.

Most introverts find themselves in an environ where most people don't share their values so the only person available to discuss with them is their inner self, no one actually understand them, they are very complicated and most times they can't even talk about it cos they know no one gives them a listening ear.

Having low self esteem is not same thing as introverts, Most introverts(if not all) thinks they are very cute cos most times people always come to them than they go to people, I have a friend who told sent me a text and told me "oboy, e be like say this friendship na me deh need am pass, u no deh even call self, no worry, I no go call u again" lol, actually I never saw him as a friend but a church member. they don't have low self esteem.

Yes introverts are sometimes shy, and most times the shyness comes from when u praise them.
One more thing, most introverts are emotionless, its difficult to know if they are angry, happy or in love, they most times keep same face whenever u talk to them, its difficult to read them, I don't know if all introverts does this, but I am always emotionless and I'm the only person who knows what I'm feeling at that time.

Some are born introverts, yes u could be born as an introvert, cos mom told me I have a quiet demeanor even as a baby that's just few months old while some are forced into it like having an authoritative father/parents/guardian who does not want to hear ur own side of the story, u find urself not being able to complain to people around, u grow up with it and tends to just live that way

Though just like we all wear different genetic makeup, an introvert will have a distinct personality different from another but the aforementioned are traits an introvert exhibits. Thank u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by DaddyRochie1642: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2020
With what you wrote here,

Nigeria still has Hope Of a bright Future,

You Spoke absolute Knowledge Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by dukeprince50: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
hmmm thank yuh.
by the way, lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by cfree14(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Was hoping to see the part that explains why all Nairalanders are introvert

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by dukeprince50: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2020
cfree14:
Was hoping to see the part that explains why all Nairalanders are introvert
I am sorry if u are dissapointed, I couldn't think of a better tittle to give.
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Felyyaks(f): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jesus Christ how do you expect me to read this
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by merieam16(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
I no know which 1 i dey sef.maybe introextrovert...Lolzz

Anyways @op nice write up der

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Theboy21: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Diamond23(f): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
Good day fams, I stumbled on a post where someone said he hates himself cos he's an introvert, some people feel cos they are always shy, they are introverts, If u feel that way then u are not an introvert.

See ehn, no introvert hate himself, infact they see themselves as the best thing after jollof rice, Sometimes u may think they are depressed but no, they just want to be alone and discuss with their inner self, My neighbour then always made that mistake, she comes around to cheer me up thinking I had no friends and always shy to meet someone, but I told her I'm fine and love to be by myself, it took her sometime to finally understand that I'm not depressed.

There is a difference between shyness and introverts, some people are just shy to meet new people and do not have many friends, Introverts are not shy to meet people, they just don't like making so many friends, getting to meet people always seems boring, going to party is so frustrating and tiring, they get tired before the show starts

Yes, they don't like long discussion, not because they get tired though but most introverts are just one-sided in reasoning and if u discuss something different or u have an opposing opinion, they just don't find it interesting and could either tell u they are tired or use another means to leave u instead of arguing with u. For instance, I'm of the opinion that everyone should have a goal in life and works towards achieving it but my dad feels life is not as I feel it is and I must go for my masters and get a good paying Job, I don't have the strength to argue with him so I'll just look for a way to end the discussion even before I start.

Most introverts find themselves in an environ where most people don't share their values so the only person available to discuss with them is their inner self, no one actually understand them, they are very complicated and most times they can't even talk about it cos they know no one gives them a listening ear.

Having low self esteem is not same thing as introverts, Most introverts(if not all) thinks they are very cute cos most times people always come to them than they go to people, I have a friend who told sent me a text and told me "oboy, e be like say this friendship na me deh need am pass, u no deh even call self, no worry, I no go call u again" lol, actually I never saw him as a friend but a church member. they don't have low self esteem.

[/b] Yes introverts are sometimes shy, and most times the shyness comes from when u praise them.
One more thing, most introverts are emotionless, its difficult to know if they are angry, happy or in love, they most times keep same face whenever u talk to them, its difficult to read them, I don't know if all introverts does this, but I am always emotionless and I'm the only person who knows what I'm feeling at that time. [b]

Some are born introverts, yes u could be born as an introvert, cos mom told me I have a quiet demeanor even as a baby that's just few months old while some are forced into it like having an authoritative father/parents/guardian who does not want to hear ur own side of the story, u find urself not being able to complain to people around, u grow up with it and tends to just live that way

Though just like we all wear different genetic makeup, an introvert will have a distinct personality different from another but the aforementioned are traits an introvert exhibits
You can't be truer than this @ d bolded. I see me there grin

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by dukeprince50: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
merieam16:

lol, there are other personalities people exhibit, u could google it.
They call it melancholic etc(donno if I got the spelling right).
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by seniorgozman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
You are not far from the truth
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
dukeprince50:

Yes introverts are sometimes shy, and most times the shyness comes from when u praise them.
One more thing, most introverts are emotionless, its difficult to know if they are angry, happy or in love, they most times keep same face whenever u talk to them, its difficult to read them, I don't know if all introverts does this, but I am always emotionless and I'm the only person who knows what I'm feeling at that time.

Though just like we all wear different genetic makeup, an introvert will have a distinct personality different from another but the aforementioned are traits an introvert exhibits. Thank u
Rubbish, you only describe the phlegmatic temperament. You know nothing about the Introvert topic.

We have the melancholy introverts like me who are quick to anger and emotions but value privacy and quiet life. Next time do your research properly.
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
I think you just described yourself.
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by dukeprince50: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kenplay:

Rubbish, you only describe the phlegmatic temperament. You know nothing about the Introvert topic.

We have the melancholy introverts like me who are quick to anger and emotions but value privacy and quiet life. Next time do your research properly.
I'll enjoy it, if u tell me more about the introvert topic, I'm open to discussion without insults.
what I highlighted are my traits, seems I am the phlegmatic type then, u can tell us about the introvert topic cos I always see myself as an introvert. I've never had the interest reading about other personalities. so I know little about the phlegmatic things.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by dukeprince50: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
NNU0000:
I think you just described yourself.
ya, my bad
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by virginprincess(f): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wow, i never knew you have sense like this, keep it up.
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by melodynk01(f): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
merieam16:

It's called 'ambivert'. Exhibiting introvert and extrovert behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
melodynk01:
... It's called 'ambivert'. Exhibiting introvert and extrovert behaviours.
make I bring book and encyclopedia
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by sylve11: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
nice on @ op.... cool
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't have anything nice to tell you,nice one though
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by ShakurMY(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
That introvert cannot be read is absolutely true, nice write up.
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Amarabae(f): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Introverts are the best when it comes to Lovemaking

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by TheCork(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
I don't have anything nice to tell you,nice one though

Thanks. How did u no I have the biggest diik on nairaland thou? ..who tell u? smiley
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Liposure: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
merieam16:

perhaps an ambivert
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Liposure: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Amarabae:
Introverts are the best when it comes to Lovemaking
hmmm
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Liposure: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
dukeprince50:

Facts bro......

We love ourselves pass anything.
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Diamond23:
You can't be truer than this @ d bolded. I see me there grin

smiley smiley smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kenplay:

Oya help him na.....no be everybody Sabi everything
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by oazeez1991(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
@Op, ur exact description is wat we got up dia. Dia r more 2 being an introvert dan ol dose.

Introverts r more of melancholy, like dey share d melancholy traits even thou sm may exhibit oda personality traits like Sanguine.
Only introvert cud relate nd boast of avin similar experience wif oda introverts.

Been shy is individual attribute, got notin 2 do with personality trait, AGREE, but one cud be introvert nd still exhibit shyness at d same time, thou both r two different tinz.
Re: Every Nairalander Is An Introvert by dukeprince50: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Wow, i never knew you have sense like this, keep it up.
Cant tell if this is an insult or a compliment, have we crossed path on nairaland before? Why u doubting my sense na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) / My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Lady Walks Around The Streets With Cardboard In Search Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.