Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. (557 Views)

Oct 1st 1960: Last Lowering Of The Union Jack - Akano Salaudeen Historic Role / IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home / Yoruba, Igbo Betrayed S/South, N-Delta Won't Support Kanu & Igboho —Senator Owie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2020
There is no statue of constitution that backed covid lock down but yet the country was locked down and people forced to sit at home for over 3mos. We locked shops, and our economy suffered. Me and my brothers will never recover that loss even when business returns to tempo.

Much of Borno has been in lockdown for years, and is because bokoharam says so. Even Zamfara and Katsina have villages and towns that are locked down because bandits say so.

Ipob is observing self-lock down, not forcing a lock down on any village, town or community. So why has this consensus among its membership causing arthritis pain to some bad belle leaders?
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Igbo won't

Only the Yoruba can divide Nigeria because they have lost the most and stand to gain the most from independence, Their land is rich and strategic. Their culture is rich and dynamic. Most importantly the Yoruba elite unlike the Igbo are confident and fully on board with the agitation. Igbo elite have become too comfortable with Nigeria. They fear the loss of Lagos and Abuja and are jealous and afraid of the success Oduduwa will be instantly. Igbo youths on the other hand are rightly confident of Biafra but cannot carry their leadership along.
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:19am On Sep 29, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Much of Borno has been in lockdown for years, and is because bokoharam says so. Even Zamfara and Katsina have villages and towns that are locked down because bandits say so.

You will never hear them speak of this neither will they send the armies to go and dance like python there where they are killed in large numbers undecided

1 Like

Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:43am On Sep 29, 2020
jerseyboy:
Igbo won't

Only the Yoruba can divide Nigeria because they have lost the most and stand to gain the most from independence, Their land is rich and strategic. Their culture is rich and dynamic. [b]Most importantly the Yoruba elite unlike the Igbo are confident and fully on board with the agitation. Igbo elite have become too comfortable with Nigeria. They fear the loss of Lagos and Abuja and are jealous and afraid of the success Oduduwa will be instantly. Igbo youths on the other hand are rightly confident of Biafra but cannot carry their leadership along.[/b]

Bros, you really think people feeding fat from Abuja would allow you break up the country?
Una go wake up someday
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Poverty is what break up countries. Nigeria today is over qualified being the poverty capital of the world.
StaffofOrayan:

Bros, you really think people feeding fat from Abuja would allow you break up the country?
Una go wake up someday
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You will never hear them speak of this neither will they send the armies to go and dance like python there where they are killed in large numbers undecided

True. They need to send army to katsina and zamfara and secure people to move freely about. Their own case up there is worse. In Biafra nobody is blocked or forced under fear of terror not to go out and about.

Our governors are useless for suggesting Ipob is breaking law by staying home.

1 Like

Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by Uchek(m): 3:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Please are you Yoruba?

jerseyboy:
Igbo won't

Only the Yoruba can divide Nigeria because they have lost the most and stand to gain the most from independence, Their land is rich and strategic. Their culture is rich and dynamic. Most importantly the Yoruba elite unlike the Igbo are confident and fully on board with the agitation. Igbo elite have become too comfortable with Nigeria. They fear the loss of Lagos and Abuja and are jealous and afraid of the success Oduduwa will be instantly. Igbo youths on the other hand are rightly confident of Biafra but cannot carry their leadership along.
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by gidgiddy: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2020
jerseyboy:
Igbo won't

I keep hearing that only Yorubas can divide Nigeria but no Yoruba has managed to tell anyone how Yorubas can achieve such a feat.

Can Yorubas take up arms, declare Oduduwa Republic and fight war just like Igbos and Ojukwu did for 3 years? They cant

Can Yorubas on their own change the constitution? No they cant.

So how can Yorubas divide Nigeria? Or do they think that division comes from mere talk? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by OPPPS: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Since you are jobless before ,sitting at home on October 1st will not be new to you. You have been sitting idleness since January. Typical lazy pigs
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
OPPPS:
Since you are jobless before ,sitting at home on October 1st will not be new to you. You have been sitting idleness since January. Typical lazy pigs

Thank you, yes we are jobless but we are self-employed. It is self-determination and we are committed to it. Say whatever you want to derogate the action, we will simply say thank you and continue our focus on the goal.
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by Area4Area: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

I keep hearing that only Yorubas can divide Nigeria but no Yoruba has managed to tell anyone how Yorubas can achieve such a feat.

Can Yorubas take up arms, declare Oduduwa Republic and fight war just like Igbos and Ojukwu did for 3 years? They cant

So how can Yorubas divide Nigeria? Or do they think that division comes from mere talk? Lol
Where you dey since?
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by nairalandankrah: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by NofiuFade(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

When all those big big head and belly yoruba politicians are truly tired of one Nigeria or in some case they feel one Nigeria policy is no more safe for them , thats when you understand Yorubas can easy dissolve Nigeria grin and we are heading towards that direction its going to be very interesting.... Make UK and US sha keep to their visa ban policy against any trouble some politicians.
Re: Oct 1st Sit At Home: I Support Kanu. by Area4Area: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
marriedon:
[s][/s]
Ohhh, other monickers

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ondo State Election News For Today Sat, 10th Of Oct 2020 / Ondo Decides 2020: Live Updates, Results, Situation Reports From Governorship El / SARS Officers Shoots A Young Man's Leg For Refusing To Unlock His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.