Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks (45203 Views)

2023: Nigeria May Break Up If APC Wins - Iyorchia Ayu / Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by nairalandankrah: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Break by fire
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by Rugaria: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

Doesn't matter. Nelson Mandela was a black man who fought for freedom and he believed he would have victory which he did.

So long everyone is chasing one thing *freedom*
It wouldn't matter if you're dressed in regalia or rags.

African Queen,
Hw u doin?
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by Lovenaija4real: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nobody was your problem of not getting Biafra when Ibos fought for Biafra. Your problem was Ibos themselves, Ibos treated minority groups in the region as a second class citizen which led to heavy discrimination and killings. When the minorities saw this happening to them, they joined the federal troop to defeat the Ibos. That is why Niger Dalta will always say they are not Biafra.
Ategberoson:
if Hausa-Fulani aren't scared of self reliance, let them called for roundtable, the secession of southern Nigeria would have been perfect if Ojukwu, Niger Delta and Yoruba participated in the Aburi accord meeting in Ghana

we should go back to renegotiate this backward country coexistence now and let's see who will agree to still stay under this Hausa-fulani oligarchy, supremacy and domination

this country had only benefitted politicians and their appointee just because of one useless constitution that had brought nothing but bad luck to Nigeria as a Nation
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by adedehinbo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

It doesn't happen that way. Break up is for those that demand and push for it.
If in any case Nigeria is to break up, only the Igbos will leave. What we can't say for sure is if they will leave as just Igbo Nation or with Niger Delta minorities as Biafra.
So in any case, the state's that will emerge will either be New Nigeria and Biafra or New Nigeria and Alaigbo
you re joking Mr! The Yoruba's are tired of one Nigeria, if any possibility of break up happens, Yoruba won't be left out
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by sirp9898(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
God will break that wall housing us all to divide pracefully amen
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by Earnonline7: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
We should
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by suremanpatriot: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Is it now you are seeing d cracks after being onesided for decades. Hhow can one tribe be running govt that belongs to many tribes?
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by Niceman12(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Dat Baztard that strap bomb on his way to US nkoh undecided mutalab abi Wetin be his name?Is he not ur brother undecided? .Arewa is Arewa.By d way,shey ur brethren in Islam don free the 2 young men dat blasphemy d dead terrorist mohamMAD so undecided? Dem Dey chain pipu like u down in mould brick house till u recover fully wink grin.I Dey watch my back sha Cos u peep are very predicable.

Nigga I feel your pain. Sorry you most be hungry.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by chukwuibuipob: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
I’ll feed u free for 3 months
Niceman12:

Nigga I feel your pain. Sorry you most be hungry.
u are a kid/too small
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by Niceman12(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
I’ll feed u free for 3 monthsu are a kid/too small

Even though i don't know, I will assure that Wallahi my dog is feeding better than you. Don't even go there.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by chukwuibuipob: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kid grin u mean ur Ekuke dat do same Almajiri around,eating human waste while u drink and eat Tuwo with a long plastic spoon/probably eating ur mama food.Post u and ur dog
Niceman12:

Even though i don't know, I will assure that Wallahi my dog is feeding better than you. Don't even go there.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by Donarozzi: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

The only part of anioma that Ndigbo have a high chance of getting is Enuani. As for the ika part, it is as good as gone. The Nigerian lawyers have enough evidence based on the views of contemporary inhabitants to prove that they are not Igbos even if most of them would be crying and shouting at home that time.
All the quotes by their politicians, groups and notable individuals will be used as evidence that day
The whole of Anioma is Igboland. Some Anioma indigenes work so hard to disprove their Igboness, and such attitudes are usually a result of the social and psychological impact of the Benin kingdom as well as the African man's tendency to value a foreign phenomenon against his own indigenous phenomenon. Certainly, we know that Edo and other people migrated into Anioma and became indigenes, but their numbers are insignificant compared to the Igbo indigenes. We may portion Anioma into three Igbo cultural areas: Enuani, Ukwuani, and Ika. And to put it to statistical perspective, we may find out that Enuani is 96% Igbo, Ukwuani 97% Igbo, and Ika 80% Igbo. Specifically on Ika: the eastern part of Ika is about 90% Igbo origin while the western part of Ika is about 70% Igbo origin. That is how Ika area averages out to 80% Igbo. Tallying the numbers together, we may say that Anioma is 91% Igbo by ancestry. Generally, for the seven Igbo states, this is the estimate in terms of the ancestry of the indigenes:

Abia: 95% Igbo
Anambra: 96% Igbo
Anioma: 91% Igbo
Ebonyi: 96% Igbo
Enugu: 95% Igbo
Imo: 98% Igbo
Rivers: 94% Igbo (that is, Igbo areas of the state)
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by Niceman12(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Kid grin u mean ur Ekuke dat do same Almajiri around,eating human waste while u drink and eat Tuwo with a long plastic spoon/probably eating ur mama food.Post u and ur dog

I know that you will soon start that your almajiripropaganda but man let me tell, Don't even dare to compare yourself with me. It's not proud but just the truth. You seems to be jobless person and a bigot so I will not even waste my time arguing with you.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by chukwuibuipob: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kid. U are still in ur late teen.By Oct 15,i’ll be in zuru,Birnin kebbi then Argungun for biz transaction.U are too small
Niceman12:

I know that you will soon start that your almajiripropaganda but man let me tell, Don't even dare to compare yourself with me. It's not proud but just the truth. You seems to be jobless person and a bigot so I will not even waste my time arguing with you.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by Samunique(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Samunique:

“Since 1914 the British Government has been trying to make Nigeria into one country, but the Nigerian people themselves are historically different in their backgrounds, in their religious beliefs & customs.They do not show themselves any signs of willingness to unite … Nigerian unity is only a British invention” –Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, 1948.

“Nigeria is not a nation. It is a mere geographical expression. There are no ‘Nigerians’ in the same sense as there are ‘English,’ ‘Welsh,’ or ‘French,’ The word ‘Nigeria’ is a mere distinctive appellation to distinguish those who live within the boundaries of Nigeria and those who do not” -Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 1947

“It is better for us and many admirers abroad that we should disintegrate in peace and not in pieces. Should the politicians fail to heed the warning, then I will venture the prediction that the experience of the Democratic Republic of Congo will be a child’s play if it ever comes to our turn to play such a tragic role” -Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, 1964.[s][/s]

This got me thinking
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks by fineboynl(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
even the notherners are tired already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Nigerian Troops Take Over Shekau’s Farm In Sambisa Forest (Video) / Sokoto Bike Riders Promote Labour Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.