Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta (21639 Views)

FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others / Jonathan's Government Awarded $1.96bn Kano-Niger Republic Rail Line In 2013 / FG To Spend $4.9bn Fresh Loans On Kano-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by jidxin(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Abouwaza:

Which one be mouth gig?
Nah bllow job I type abeg
Mouth Gig
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2020
I wonder if this woman exchanged her brain with that of a goat,,even goats reason fairly enough more than she does most times. At 60 yrs the good thing those rulers have achieved is a shiny logo for 60,yrs independence celebration.

Eating bread is a luxury even with coca-cola ,, many citizens can't afford the cheapest of meals all bcuz of the dictatorship they exude on us.

Sunny Okosuns "which way Nigeria" shld have a remix sef
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Psalmistproject: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Even if this report is correct, she is not the one to make it public.
If GEJ camp discredits and give further insight to why it abandoned the project, it will bring more embarrassment to the PMB admin.

It's like she usually gets her info from a drinking joint. Please PMB should send her packing as soon as possible.
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by wink2015(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2020
What is Nigeria looking for in Niger Republic?
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by toscolee(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:
Wey Wike, make him come insult him godfather the way him take insult Amaechi.

Na when I Dey Drive from Benin to PH for night during GEJ administration, na from there I beg God say, instead of am to give me odoyor pikin wey everybody go dey mistake for peaceful one make e kukuma give me a hybrid of Tinubu, Buhari, and even IBB.

As I Dey Drive that night, na so you go see light illuminate most of the villages from Udu, Ughelli go reach Patani.

The moment I drive cross Patani bridge enter Bayelsa, e come be like say person enter tunnel for pitch dark plus the East/West road wey smooth all the way down, na huge eyesore for the Bayelsa part. As at then, the Bayelsa portion of that road was the only terrible one.

In fact, Jona, you do people strong thing.

Forget the present government oh, because if not for you, dem for no see light at all.

Such a waste of opportunity and slot.

I no like Buhari but Jonathan dull.
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Afolabimills(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:

Na when I Dey Drive from Benin to PH for night during GEJ administration, na from there I beg God say, instead of am to give me odoyor pikin wey everybody go dey mistake for peaceful one make e kukuma give me a hybrid of Tinubu, Buhari, and even IBB.

As I Dey Drive that night, na so you go see light illuminate most of the villages from Udu, Ughelli go reach Patani.

The moment I drive cross Patani bridge enter Bayelsa, e come be like say person enter tunnel for pitch dark plus the East/West road wey smooth all the way down, na huge eyesore for the Bayelsa part. As at then, the Bayelsa portion of that road was the only terrible one.

Forget the present government oh, because if not for you, dem for no see light at all.

Jonathan is not president of bayelsa state but Nigeria bayelsa has a state governor who regularly like other gov get fed monthly allocation aside state generated revenue now to d issue on ground buhari is d president of d north developing d north allocating slots juicy onces to d north now I ask u inspite of d all d maikanti baro money all money borrowed is the north safe today?I heard 3times a sitting northern gov was attacked by bubu Bois?

1 Like

Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2020
apparently so - if it is a good idea why discard it. it is time Nairalanders turn into a pressure group rather than complain online while their lives are ripped apart offline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by tamdun: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
Jonathan is not president of bayelsa state but Nigeria bayelsa has a state governor who regularly like other gov get fed monthly allocation aside state generated revenue now to d issue on ground buhari is d president of d north developing d north allocating slots juicy onces to d north now I ask u inspite of d all d maikanti baro money all money borrowed is the north safe today?I heard 3times a sitting northern gov was attacked by bubu Bois?
Buhari is also not president of Katsina state but he's doing wonders for his people, Gej concentrated most of his efforts to the north, instead of him to solidify the support they gave him in South, he was busy chasing shadows in North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Dozieson(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-or-buhari-who-really-approved-kano-to-daura-rail-line

According to Jonathan’s strategy highlighted above, the original plan was for the rail line to run from Katsina to Port Harcourt, but it is unclear if it was planned to pass through Daura.

it was not planned to Niger but katsina under Gej

2 Likes

Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Goodman247: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Foolish people
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by dagbas: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
See this yeye ashaawoo wey no get respect for her elders
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by IGBOSON1: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Gten:
Selective continuity

Exactly!

The GEJ admin' also started construction of the new terminal at AIIA, Enugu same time as the other four, yet the horrible bigot stopped construction of the one in Enugu while works continued on the others! He stopped construction of the second Niger bridge as soon as he became president in 2015, only to recommence work few months to 2019 elections so he can have something to point to during campaigns that he's doing in the south-east (we tend to forget that bridge is not 100% in the south-east region like other mega projects in other regions)! The GEJ admin' had other plans for the south-east/Ndigbo and other regions which the bigot Buhari couldn't give a single fuc/k about, but when it comes to his core muslim north he will quickly remember GEJ planned it and hence he has to bring it to fruition all in the spirit of 'continuity'!
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by IGBOSON1: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Dozieson:
https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-or-buhari-who-really-approved-kano-to-daura-rail-line

According to Jonathan’s strategy highlighted above, the original plan was for the rail line to run from Katsina to Port Harcourt, but it is unclear if it was planned to pass through Daura.

it was not planned to Niger but katsina under Gej

Being the greedy,self-serving muthafucker he is, Buhari (together with his inner cabal of Kyari, Daura and the other one that died) probably included their Daura to Maradi since their main aim in gov't is to grab as much of our commonwealth to their region!
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2020
tamdun:
Hnmmm, where are Jonathan started it/pay for it crew, this is one of ur hero hand work, come and praise him as usual.
Jonathan tried a lot to please the north, 70% of his projects are in the north yet, they didn't vote for him but u want south west that gained little or nothing from his administration to vote for him again? If we should judge Jonathan based on his performance in South, I swear him no suppose get 20% vote from south
Beside Federal Universities built in states with no FU which other project GEJ completed in the North. U mean the deliberate mishandling of BH invasion of most Northern states?
Jonathan Projects are scam.
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by cardoctor(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
It's now clear to all that Niger Republic is a northern state in Nigeria.
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Whoube99(f): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Babtech001:
Buhari Deserves Praise For Not Discarding Jonathan's Kano-Niger Republic Rail Project – Lauretta Onochie

Social media aide to the president Lauretta Onochie says former President Goodluck Jonathan initiated the Kano-Niger Republic rail line and that President Muhammadu Buhari deserves praise for not discarding the project, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Onochie stated this in a tweet on Monday amid backlash from the public after the Federal Government signed a $1.96 billion contract for the development of the rail line last week.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1310592221692022785?s=20

The rail line will go through Kano-Jigawa-Katsina-Jibia to Maradi in Niger Republic.

The total cost of $1,959,744,723.71, according to the Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi, is inclusive of 7.5 per cent VAT.

Igbere TV recall that former Vice President Namadi Sambo had in 2013 announced the government’s plan to build a rail line connecting to Niger Republic.

Sambo spoke of the rail line during a reception organised by the Zazzau Emirate in honour of Governor Muktar Yero of Kaduna State at the emir’s palace in Zaria.

This drunk of a woman again
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Femuel(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Wait is he supposed to disregard the project in the first place?.. We just need to change this our political mentality.
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Ceekaycee: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2020
The norths are making big efforts to be fully non dependent on the south after disintegration.
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Citizen0(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2020
I spit on this woman morning, afternoon, evening. She is disgusting.
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by geoffez: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2020
I pity this woman ohh,the course too.much on her ohh,but lalastical shey you no tell this woman that bubu just have only 3years to commot for aso rock for life?,abeg tell this wide foolish mouth that think she make sense but nonsense talk.
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by nwaokeleme100(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yen Yen Yen
daddytime:

Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by daddytime(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
nwaokeleme100:
Yen Yen Yen
[/s]
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by 4reala(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
martyns303:
Funny woman, when it suits them, they remind us it’s Jonathan’s initiative, otherwise they claim the glory.
He was surrounded by I'll advisers
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by Dmano: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
anonimi:

Can you please study the news report below, from December 2014 by KPMG, whether there is anything about Niger Republic border or even deep into the neighbouring country, Maradi where Maryam Abacha has her university with money stolen from us.

you mind those that think we are fools,going through this you can't find any outside country except states in Nigeria connecting each others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by plaindealer: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
anonimi:

Did you hear from Jonathan that the railways will end inside Niger Republic?
Are you one of the Barawo Bubu & Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC zombies to believe whatever bullshit lies they say?

Did you hear from Jonathan that it won't end inside Niger republic? No.

Jona signed the agreement, PERIOD.

Both countries agreed to establish rail links, Maradi is a border town next to Nigeria.

What GEJ proposed was Kano from Nigeria to Zinder deep inside Niger.

PMB is limiting the link to the border town of Maradi, not far deep inside Niger as designed and proposed by GEJ.

Get your facts straight instead of your usual trolling with lies and bogus rubbish.

Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by citee(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
So because Nigerians have condemned this project madam loud mouth has attributed it to GEJ, the Abuja rail project which GEJ also initiated why hasn't he been commended for it? Ewu can beer!
Re: PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta by writeprof(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Must you tie Jona to this? Anyway, which factory/industry/business is in Maradi to warrant us borrowing billions to build rails there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram / We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu / APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.