Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! (1130 Views)

Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Trump: 'There's No Way Biden Got 80M votes, This Was A 100% Rigged Election' / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Aww! It seems you have that meds close by and depend on it to stay alive!
PrideofLincoln1:
Did you stop taking your psychiatric medications.
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abeg take your mumu talk out of here!
rottennaija:

This were the same set of people analysing President Buhari's face, eye, ear lope, height etc.
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Choked on!
[quote author=rottennaija post=94524844][/quote]
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
You are incoherent!
Timiofak:
trump debated really? Seems you don't know the meaning of a debate undecided undecided, Wallace oo won't know but facts trump knows facts. What a joke.
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
DCatt:
Your life needs a total haul, get help ok?

1. First, where are these white supremacists and what are they doing? Be specific!

2. What connection do white supremacists have with Trump?

3. Why did the white supremacist organizer Richard Spencer of the Charlottesville endorse Biden?

4. Democrats own Confederate flags, go learn your history.

5. Trump is asked to denounce white supremacists(and he does)every year to cover up democrats racism.

6. Proud boys are new and I didn't know them until Biden mentioned it. Even Trump said he didn't know them. We now found out that there are blacks among them and they have long denounced white supremacists.

7. Why don't you want to to talk about people burning cities down and attacking innocent people and why are democrat leaders don't want Trump's help to stop them.

8. Why is Biden calling this kkk leader Robert Byrd a mentor and friend here in 2010?

1. You ask me where are the white supremacists really? Like seriously?

2. Plenty, he panders to them for votes, holds up there agenda

3. Can you say what I was saying about misinformation, a white supremacist clearly said he is voting for a straight Democratic ticket because he believes they are more competent, and immediately he said that the campaign rejected him, or did they not?

4. lol, can you see your self so pompous and you know nothing, you fail to understand that Democrats is the name of a party, in the 1800’s democrats, where right-wing, and the conservatives, Lincoln was liberal that the Republicans, over time the spectrum changed, now show me one Confederate that actually supports Democrats, no Confederate would support a black man for president, no Confederate would allow a woman be president over him, I could keep naming.

5. Lmao, they asked him to denounce white supremacy to cover there racism, sir really what do you smoke, I think I need a puff.

6. Proud boys aren't new, they been around for pretty much like 4-5 years now, and they have clearly threatened war if trump doesn't win? Or you need a video link?

7. I ask you this, judging a demonstration by it's violent protesters but not judging the police force by its violent cops is the language of the oppressor, fine they are riots but you think people aren't tired? what the heck is all lives matter, let's play this game for his corona case, why is he treated differently, why don't all lives matter now? do you get the point, black people are currently being treated unfairly, regardless of the party or beliefs, but you downplaying they unfair treatment by saying all lives matter make it stupid, a restructuring needs too be done to the police. Let me ask again why is murder an appropriate response to property damage, but property damage isn't an appropriate response to murder?

8. Now I know you have missed it, Robert byrd was in the kkk when he was in his 20’s and was in the Kkk for a year and did franchised more than 80 years ago, so what's your point?, at the time he was in the Kkk, 1 in 7 white Americans was in the Kkk, him calling him a friend and a mentor 70 years after makes no sense sir, so reevaluate your points.

1 Like

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
DCatt:
You are incoherent!

Lmao, can you hear?, can you hear ooo. Did you watch that debate at all? What forced Biden to call tell him to shut up, no one could talk, he was just interrupting

I hope the next debate there is a button to off the debaters microphone after there time is up.

2 Likes

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Again Biden started the interrupting and Trump joined when there was no room for rebuttals of all Biden's 90 mins of lies.

There's not going to be second debate if the rule is changed and they can't find a neutral moderator, that's if the entire democrats survive this harvest moon!
Timiofak:

Lmao, can you hear?, can you hear ooo. Did you watch that debate at all? What forced Biden to call tell him to shut up, no one could talk, he was just interrupting

I hope the next debate there is a button to off the debaters microphone after there time is up.
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
DCatt:
Again Biden started the interrupting and Trump joined when there was no room for rebuttals of all Biden's 90 mins of lies.

There's not going to be second debate if the rule is changed and they can't find a neutral moderator, that's if the entire democrats survive this harvest moon!
lol Biden lies ��� coming from a man that supports a man that it's as been said he has a 70% lying rate. Let me hit you with this question who is a neutral moderator name one seah Hannity or Tucker Carlson, or who exactly?

1 Like

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nonsense!

Now let's start point by point to avoid all the trash you typed below. These two first and more

1. Show me where a conservative eulogized a kkk leader as Biden did below in 2010.

2. Show me a Confederate statue dedicated by republican as Nancy Pelosi's father dedicated Confederate statues below.
https://twitter.com/abigailmarone/status/1311848247816790017?s=20

See how you make Trump say the same thing every election year, your evil lies!

https:///RxPbHWIwro https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/status/1311850073551233027?s=20

Nancy Pelosi's father's speech at the dedication
https://www-baltimoresun-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/readers-respond/bs-ed-rr-confederate-baltimore-20170822-story.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16017611008766&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.baltimoresun.com%2Fopinion%2Freaders-respond%2Fbs-ed-rr-confederate-baltimore-20170822-story.html

Timiofak:

1. You ask me where are the white supremacists really? Like seriously?

2. Plenty, he panders to them for votes, holds up there agenda

3. Can you say what I was saying about misinformation, a white supremacist clearly said he is voting for a straight Democratic ticket because he believes they are more competent, and immediately he said that the campaign rejected him, or did they not?

4. lol, can you see your self so pompous and you know nothing, you fail to understand that Democrats is the name of a party, in the 1800’s democrats, where right-wing, and the conservatives, Lincoln was liberal that the Republicans, over time the spectrum changed, now show me one Confederate that actually supports Democrats, no Confederate would support a black man for president, no Confederate would allow a woman be president over him, I could keep naming.

5. Lmao, they asked him to denounce white supremacy to cover there racism, sir really what do you smoke, I think I need a puff.

6. Proud boys aren't new, they been around for pretty much like 4-5 years now, and they have clearly threatened war if trump doesn't win? Or you need a video link?

7. I ask you this, judging a demonstration by it's violent protesters but not judging the police force by its violent cops is the language of the oppressor, fine they are riots but you think people aren't tired? what the heck is all lives matter, let's play this game for his corona case, why is he treated differently, why don't all lives matter now? do you get the point, black people are currently being treated unfairly, regardless of the party or beliefs, but you downplaying they unfair treatment by saying all lives matter make it stupid, a restructuring needs too be done to the police. Let me ask again why is murder an appropriate response to property damage, but property damage isn't an appropriate response to murder?

8. Now I know you have missed it, Robert byrd was in the kkk when he was in his 20’s and was in the Kkk for a year and did franchised more than 80 years ago, so what's your point?, at the time he was in the Kkk, 1 in 7 white Americans was in the Kkk, him calling him a friend and a mentor 70 years after makes no sense sir, so reevaluate your points.

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
You haven't answered the other question, you are already jumping into another one. You are dodging the real issues you raised.

Say only what you have evidence, you are lying to yourself here.

Are you saying we can't find a neutral person the whole country? Ok if we can't find a neutral person, we should have one liberal and one conservative, not all liberals. I know you liberals don't know what it means to be fair but that's how the world should be run.
Timiofak:
lol Biden lies ��� coming from a man that supports a man that it's as been said he has a 70% lying rate. Let me hit you with this question who is a neutral moderator name one seah Hannity or Tucker Carlson, or who exactly?
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
DCatt:
Nonsense!

Now let's start point by point to avoid all the trash you typed below. These two first and more

1. Show me where a conservative eulogized a kkk leader as Biden did below in 2010.

2. Show me a Confederate statue dedicated by republican as Nancy Pelosi's father dedicated Confederate statues below.
https://twitter.com/abigailmarone/status/1311848247816790017?s=20

See how you make Trump say the same thing every election year, your evil lies!

https:///RxPbHWIwro https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/status/1311850073551233027?s=20

Nancy Pelosi's father's speech at the dedication
https://www-baltimoresun-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/readers-respond/bs-ed-rr-confederate-baltimore-20170822-story.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16017611008766&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.baltimoresun.com%2Fopinion%2Freaders-respond%2Fbs-ed-rr-confederate-baltimore-20170822-story.html

Let's throw this stone again, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kkk-trump-david-duke-tucker-carlson-election-2020-a9609491.html

that's david duke endorsing your dear sir for president, you do know David duke right?

Pelosi father, is he Nancy Pelosi?, what's your point, ole let's bring fathers, Fred trump was once arrested as a member of the kkk, but I don't buy into conspiracy theories or what your families have done

I buy into what you personally do.
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
DCatt:
Say only what you have evidence, you are lying to yourself here.

Are you saying we can't find a neutral person the whole country? Ok if we can't find a neutral person, we should have one liberal and one conservative, not all liberals. I know you liberals don't know what it means to be fair but that's how the world should be run.

Lmao, I asked you for an example you don't know, no problem make we dey watch
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
That was made up like everything media.

In 2016 when kkk grand wizard gave Hillary $26,000 and David Duke too made a statement on voting for Trump, Trump denounced him immediately and he withdrew his support and gave it to Hillary.

This is direct from white supremacist endorsing Biden.

Show me direct evidence from David Duke endorsing Trump as the one below

Timiofak:

Let's throw this stone again, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kkk-trump-david-duke-tucker-carlson-election-2020-a9609491.html

that's david duke endorsing your dear sir for president, you do know David duke right?

Pelosi father, is he Nancy Pelosi?, what's your point, ole let's bring fathers, Fred trump was once arrested as a member of the kkk, but I don't buy into conspiracy theories or what your families have done

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
DCatt:
That was made up like everything media.

In 2016 when kkk grand wizard gave Hillary $26,000 and David Duke too made a statement on voting for Trump, Trump denounced him immediately and he withdrew his support and gave it to Hillary.

This is direct from white supremacist endorsing Biden.

Show me direct evidence from David Duke endorsing Trump as the one below

satisfied? That's Biden campaign manager

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Trump/Tucker?

Pence is the name of the vp and after how Trump has been on his case since at 2000 and even signed law against white supremacists, he can't want Trump.

That's clearly a joke!

Timiofak:
satisfied? That's Biden campaign manager
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
What is the evidence of that? Bring it out!

It's a public record that Nancy Pelosi's father was a mayor and the statue is there today as I posted.

1. Now show me where Trump ever hung around kkk or called them mentor and friend as Joe Biden did with Robert Byrd a kkk member.

2. Also show me a kkk member that served in Republican house or senate as Robert Byrd, a democrat did till 2010.
Timiofak:

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2020
DCatt:
Trump/Tucker?

Pence is the name of the vp and after how Trump has been on his case since at 2000 and even signed law against white supremacists, he can't want Trump.

That's clearly a joke!

did you open the link earlier? that's what he said.
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2020
DCatt:

It's a public record that Nancy Pelosi's father was a mayor and the statue is there today as I posted.

1. Now show me where Trump ever hung around kkk or called them mentor and friend as Joe Biden did with Robert Byrd a kkk member.

2. Also show me a kkk member that served in Republican house or senate as Robert Byrd, a democrat did till 2010.
this falls on the fallacy that Robert byrd stop being in the KKK 70+ years to any of your claims,
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 12:08am On Oct 04, 2020
DCatt:

and you do know parents have different views from there kids right? If no, Fred trump was in the kkk, that means trump is kkk, I am using your analogy oooo

if yes, then show me where Nancy Pelosi publicly romance the thought of those statues
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
and you do know parents have different views from there kids right? If no, Fred trump was in the kkk, that means trump is kkk, I am using your analogy oooo

if yes, then show me where Nancy Pelosi publicly romance the thought of those statues
That guy you are dialogueing with is a Demagogue like his fake partner who calls himself a Pastor David Duke The Grand Wizard 9f KKK was a congressman from Louisiana and he's a Republican. The brainstem don't know what the fcvk he is talking about. By the way, Grand Wizard of Ku Klux Klan, David Duke is a big supporter of Nazi loving Trump
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 12:58am On Oct 04, 2020
Just seeing this now

3. We saw a video of Trump rejecting white supremacist over and over again, Biden needs to do the same to be sure.

4. Liar, Lincoln was NEVER a democrat, he was a member of National Republican party. The new Republican party was created to free the slaves but first abolitionist while democrats held on to slavery. Some moved out of party to join another party but there was NEVER a "switch" of any kind. Obama said on video that "southerun democrats are the the ones who kept slavey." All the Confederate flags were up throughout a so called black man Obama presidency and not a single one was pulled down because it's not about slavery but power tussle. Republicans are the first to put black men in Senate and Congress. Republicans are the first to put a black man in supreme court. Republicans are the first blacks secretary of state. And Obama is NOT black.

5. You need a brain for that because it can only make sense to the brainless to ask him to keep denouncing what has nothing to do with Trump. And yes they want to use Trump to cover up the lengthy history of democrats racism.

6. If we haven't been hearing about them it's because they are not out where we can see them and you won't see them if they haven't been infiltrated. There are 100's of militias filled with military and police underground watching and waiting until it's a go time and the rule is they must not be out YET. America is at war and has since 2016 when Obama chose not to hand over power but many chose to bury their heads in the sand.

7. Police are not saint and not evil either but there are bad cops everywhere and only criminals are afraid of police in America where the law is clear until Obama destroyed it. You need to obey the law when police stops you especially now when many states have cams on cop cars, all the police cases so far don't make any sense and the victims contributed to everyone one of them and some fall in to democrats scripts. The rioters are planted just as the cops that kneeled on Floyd, none make sense. No restructuring is needed, laws are already there that needs to be followed, police are humans with family too and have the rights to defend themselves if they feel threatened. Blacks lives matter killed a woman for saying all lives matter, so I don't know what you are talking about. Most police don't set out to commit murders but find themselves in trouble, the bad police get punished and Trump has already signed more laws to that effect.

8. Liberal logic you tried to apply there doesn't work.

I asked you to show me a Republican kkk member that was allowed to serve in the Senate and Congress till 2010 and also had a Republican call him a mentor and friend as Biden did in 2010.

You won't find a Republican because democrats are the members of Jim Crowe, KKK, slave owners and RACISTS

Timiofak:

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2020
You have no evidence of Trump's father in kkk.

Nancy Pelosi should have pulled all the statues down and apologized to America in her 33 years in Washington.
Timiofak:

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2020
DCatt:
Just seeing this now

3. We saw a video of Trump rejecting white supremacist over and over again, Biden needs to do the same to be sure.

4. Liar, Lincoln was NEVER a democrat, he was a member of National Republican party. The new Republican party was created to free the slaves but first abolitionist while democrats held on to slavery. Some moved out of party to join another party but there was NEVER a "switch" of any kind. Obama said on video that "southerun democrats are the the ones who kept slavey." All the Confederate flags were up throughout a so called black man Obama presidency and not a single one was pulled down because it's not about slavery but power tussle. Republicans are the first to put black men in Senate and Congress. Republicans are the first to put a black man in supreme court. Republicans are the first blacks secretary of state. And Obama is NOT black.

5. You need a brain for that because it can only make sense to the brainless to ask him to keep denouncing what has nothing to do with Trump. And yes they want to use Trump to cover up the lengthy history of democrats racism.

6. If we haven't been hearing about them it's because they are not out where we can see them and you won't see them if they haven't been infiltrated. There are 100's of militias filled with military and police underground watching and waiting until it's a go time and the rule is they must not be out YET. America is at war and has since 2016 when Obama chose not to hand over power but many chose to bury their heads in the sand.

7. Police are not saint and not evil either but there are bad cops everywhere and only criminals are afraid of police in America where the law is clear until Obama destroyed it. You need to obey the law when police stops you especially now when many states have cams on cop cars, all the police cases so far don't make any sense and the victims contributed to everyone one of them and some fall in to democrats scripts. The rioters are planted just as the cops that kneeled on Floyd, none make sense. No restructuring is needed, laws are already there that needs to be followed, police are humans with family too and have the rights to defend themselves if they feel threatened. Blacks lives matter killed a woman for saying all lives matter, so I don't know what you are talking about. Most police don't set out to commit murders but find themselves in trouble, the bad police get punished and Trump has already signed more laws to that effect.

8. Liberal logic you tried to apply there doesn't work.

I asked you to show me a Republican kkk member that was allowed to serve in the Senate and Congress till 2010 and also had a Republican call him a mentor and friend as Biden did in 2010.

You won't find a Republican because democrats are the members of Jim Crowe, KKK, slave owners and RACISTS

Seems you can't read sir, where is I say Lincoln was a democrat, I said spectrum can you read?, any sane individual that knows the history of u.s political would know democrats were the former conservatives and Republicans were liberals, but the spectrum changed over the years sir, according to you, since obama isnt black, kamala harris isnt either right ?

When did Obama not hand over power sir?

Please look into the history of political spectrum in the u.s and stop believing conspiracy theories. I would stop replying you now.

1 Like

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 1:10am On Oct 04, 2020
By your logic we should embrace David Duke because he has been out of kkk, right? He was in kkk for 1 year? When you have to grow and be there for eons to be made a leader as he was. Lol!

The fact that Republicans will never allow a kkk to represent them but democrats allowed kkk to represent them and then called him a mentor and friend show who is racist.

When did Robert Byrd ever denounce and reject kkk? He was still a kkk as others underground.

What exactly did kkk leader Robert Byrd mentor Biden?
Timiofak:
this falls on the fallacy that Robert byrd stop being in the KKK 70+ years to any of your claims,
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 1:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Who said?

It doesn't really matter, it's Trump/Pence. Anything else is invalid.

But that has to be a joke because those two are not running mates.
Timiofak:
did you open the link earlier? that's what he said.
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 1:47am On Oct 04, 2020
You have dementia mixed with adhd or you are high on something like smoking the feathers in your pillow.

This is what you type about Lincoln.
Seems you just heard 'spectrum' for the first time and it still didn't take away from what you said that Lincoln was a liberal.

That's a lie from Democrats to cover their racist past, but NO! That did NOT happen. Few moved here to there and that was it. Republicans have always been Republicans while Democrats are always Democrats. It's like saying all muslims become Christians and all Christians become muslims, that's only possible in liberal alternate universe.

Obama is white mixed with either Indonesian or American black, no one is sure about that.

Kamala has NO black blood in her. Both parents are Indians and one was born in Jamaica with the family that owned slaves. So Kamala is as black as I'm as white.

There has not been a peaceful transfer of power since 2016 and the underground battle is about to blow out in the open.

Lol! You need to first educate yourself and drop all the democrats indoctrination you are fed, everything you say here is mostly lies and you will soon find out in less than 2 weeks.

Timiofak:
Seems you can't read sir, where is I say Lincoln was a democrat, I said spectrum can you read?, any sane individual that knows the history of u.s political would know democrats were the former conservatives and Republicans were liberals, but the spectrum changed over the years sir, according to you, since obama isnt black, kamala harris isnt either right ?

When did Obama not hand over power sir?

Please look into the history of political spectrum in the u.s and stop believing conspiracy theories. I would stop replying you now.

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by Timiofak(m): 2:14am On Oct 04, 2020
DCatt:
You have dementia mixed with adhd or you are high on something like smoking the feathers in your pillow.

This is what you type about Lincoln.
Seems you just heard 'spectrum' for the first time and it still didn't take away from what you said that Lincoln was a liberal.

That's a lie from Democrats to cover their racist past, but NO! That did NOT happen. Few moved here to there and that was it. Republicans have always been Republicans while Democrats are always Democrats. It's like saying all muslims become Christians and all Christians become muslims, that's only possible in liberal alternate universe.

Obama is white mixed with either Indonesian or American black, no one is sure about that.

Kamala has NO black blood in her. Both parents are Indians and one was born in Jamaica with the family that owned slaves. So Kamala is as black as I'm as white.

There has not been a peaceful transfer of power since 2016 and the underground battle is about to blow out in the open.

Lol! You need to first educate yourself and drop all the democrats indoctrination you are fed, everything you say here is mostly lies and you will soon find out in less than 2 weeks.

I swear I tried to ignore you, I just had to pass this across, the rest I won't say a word about it because I know people like you would love to vote but you would never see the chance to become u.s citizen �, pele. Harris is black and Indian and she wasn't born in Jamaica, just stop saying nonsense if she was born in Jamaica how is she allowed to go for Vp?, her dad is a black Jamaican and her mom is a south Indian woman, they were both on students visa’s in the u.s and gave birth to her,so she is a u.s citizen by birth, Obama’s dad was a Kenyan and his mom was a white woman, so he is black ever heard of the 1 drop rule? just stop with this conspiracy theories please, I believe you think Michele Obama was a man before dude tf I have tried correcting and fact-checking you various times, seems you enjoy the misinformation, for the gullible. Enjoy sir, you hate to see it, Biden would be president and nothing would happen, bye.

2 Likes

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 3:06am On Oct 04, 2020
You know you can't ignore me!

See your life mr US citizen obsessed!

Well I'm a US citizen if that is a thing to you! Hope you are not illegal immigrant hating on Trump over immigration.

Kamala being born in California doesn't make her black, you can only be black if you have a black person in your ancestry. Both of her parents are Indians with one born in Jamaica and that still doesn't make her black. She can even claim black if she has black great great great grand anything black but NO she has none, she has no black heritage.

The constitution says the parents of the us citizen child on presidential ticket must be subject to the jurisdiction, meaning that one of the parents have to be a US citizen but her parents were on student Visa which may have been expired too in addition. Her parents were in Canada jurisdiction not the US.

Lawlessness is another hallmark of democrats, so I'm not surprised, people can see how you have broken all US laws and proven Reagan right that democrats will bring fascism to America.

You are the gullible if you still don't believe Michelle is a man after all the evidence and Obama called her Micheal 3 times. Is that how your significant other mistakes you for opposite sex?

Truth and facts are conspiracies to you liberals just as something that has happened 29 times is unprecedented.

Even Biden knows he will never be president and Kamala is praying to survive what's on the way.

It's hunters moon baby and hunters have become the hunted. Just wait for the downpour!
Timiofak:

I swear I tried to ignore you, I just had to pass this across, the rest I won't say a word about it because I know people like you would love to vote but you would never see the chance to become u.s citizen �, pele. Harris is black and Indian and she wasn't born in Jamaica, just stop saying nonsense if she was born in Jamaica how is she allowed to go for Vp?, her dad is a black Jamaican and her mom is a south Indian woman, they were both on students visa’s in the u.s and gave birth to her,so she is a u.s citizen by birth, Obama’s dad was a Kenyan and his mom was a white woman, so he is black ever heard of the 1 drop rule? just stop with this conspiracy theories please, I believe you think Michele Obama was a man before dude tf I have tried correcting and fact-checking you various times, seems you enjoy the misinformation, for the gullible. Enjoy sir, you hate to see it, Biden would be president and nothing would happen, bye.
Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by rottennaija(m): 5:06am On Oct 04, 2020
DCatt:
Abeg take your mumu talk out of here!
Droid Biden below. Look for the wires.

1 Like

Re: No Way Biden Is Participating In The Debate! by DCatt: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
The wires were clear on him at the debate in the pictures I posted, so the before and after pictures have nothing to do with the conversation.
rottennaija:

Droid Biden below. Look for the wires.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Killed, Woman Beheaded At A Church In French Knife Attack / Nigerian Seer - Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu In Next Life / "Kenya Won't Lose Any Sleep Over Obama Snub" - Deputy President Ruto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.