Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa (20755 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by lalazendo(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2020
I weep for this Nation......

This Is a Town where there is no Power Supply and has been in total black out for more than 15yrs....
yet the So called Gov. is still there to talk the people into voting him for the second time.

I weep...............

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by alfredilly: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2020
It's a pity the election is now a contest between APC and the Zenith Labour Party, ZLP. How PDP left the equation is a disturbing situation. A serving deputy left his party for the major opposition in the state and lobbied to grab the ticket for gubernatorial election. He spent an unbelievable sum of money to win the support of the party hierarchy at the national level but lost to the strongest contestant. The deputy governor, in his desperation to contest at all cost, defected again to a third party where he was embraced unopposed. Few months later, the new party became the biggest threat to the incumbent as loyalist and members of the deputy governor former parties mostly from his senatorial district mobilized in drove to pitch tenth with his ambition. The game is now tilted considering the virtually 100 percent support for the deputy governor in Ondo south and the massive support in four other local government in Ondo central where his party chairman, Mimiko hailed from.

Meanwhile, the PDP who were initially billed to be the strongest opposition has been reduced to the underdog. Their presence is now restricted to the two other Local government in Ondo Central: Akure south, where their candidate hail from and Iju Ita Ogbolu. His presence in other local government is only scanty. He came to Ore few days ago and could not command a crowd for the usual open field gathering. Rumour also have it that a sizable portion of the PDP national is giving their backing to thw ZLP candidate. That is the reality in my own state

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Oluwajuwon09063: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2020
Foolish politicians we are voting you and your party out this time around,sanwo olu convoys nearly hit me due to over speeding yesterday
Bastard fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Jegie(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Same okitipupa wey no get light for like 8 years now.
Shior.
Dem sha don give una ludo and bread. Manage it for the next 4 years.
When we go get sense for this country bayi?

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Jegie(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2020
lalazendo:
I weep for this Nation......

This Is a Town where there is no Power Supply and has been in total black out for more than 15yrs....
yet the So called Gov. is still there to talk the people into voting him for the second time.

I weep...............
So it's 15 years. Wow!!!
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Jostoman: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Akiti my guy ...I like this man but his party of choice is a no no for me...

Ondo state should just vote for him on personal recognition not the evil party.
rubbish
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Egabs(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Just look at the huge crowd enduring the pain of standing and being clustered, and yet you think our politicians will ever believe that they need to be special in any way before they can be re-elected? After the rally, those who attended will get their ludo, some balls of akara, two hundred naira, and slippers to enable them trek back home while they keep hyping in arguments which party is on ground. If Nigeria was the promise land, the childr en of Isreal would have gone back to Egypt.
whaoooo lols ���� I can't stop laughing u just kill me na �

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by olaolumuyiwa: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nigeria has been sold into slavery no social distancing an No proper safety measures adopted and this greedy politicians keep milking the covid-19 funds and the resources of the state dry.
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Egabs(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
post=94423885:
Ondolites,
If you believe in your Governor, give him another 4 years,
If not, follow your hearts,
Your votes will surely count.
We believe Alakunrin has laid a good foundation for himself.
But power belongs to the people.
A new Sherrif is in town.
Every Nigerian vote is now counting since our darling Daddy became President,
Unlike the years of the locust and wolves (not wanderers!)
To a new and better we go.

Amen.
We will show dad your post most def!
God bless you so much too.
Good to see other people keying in into our beliefs in our darling country.
We have no other country to call our own.

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

God bless you.
Please make sure you vote please.
Your vote will surely count.
Iragbiji to the world.
Beautiful place.
whaoooo so u think INEC are the once giving us credible election, u better wake up from ur sleep , the fear of visa ban for this theft and their family members that is what gave us what we saw at Edo so I pray more sanction on this politicians so for once our election can near free and fair like other sane countries
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Askanda(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Askanda:
Massive support for Akeredolu

Buh not all of them love you

Like For APC share for PDP

PDP is winning
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by bhorazzi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
i pray he should be re-elected for second time............because he has done so...so... good in ondo

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by saintadeola: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Life funny, this a region dat has no electricity for over a decade, even as at now, will dey vote for akeredolu who neglect d most important thing they are suffering from,d number of votes he gets dere will reflect number of idiots in dat region
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by garfield1: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
alfredilly:
It's a pity the election is now a contest between APC and the Zenith Labour Party, ZLP. How PDP left the equation is a disturbing situation. A serving deputy left his party for the major opposition in the state and lobbied to grab the ticket for gubernatorial election. He spent an unbelievable sum of money to win the support of the party hierarchy at the national level but lost to the strongest contestant. The deputy governor, in his desperation to contest at all cost, defected again to a third party where he was embraced unopposed. Few months later, the new party became the biggest threat to the incumbent as loyalist and members of the deputy governor former parties mostly from his senatorial district mobilized in drove to pitch tenth with his ambition. The game is now tilted considering the virtually 100 percent support for the deputy governor in Ondo south and the massive support in four other local government in Ondo central where his party chairman, Mimiko hailed from.

Meanwhile, the PDP who were initially billed to be the strongest opposition has been reduced to the underdog. Their presence is now restricted to the two other Local government in Ondo Central: Akure south, where their candidate hail from and Iju Ita Ogbolu. His presence in other local government is only scanty. He came to Ore few days ago and could not command a crowd for the usual open field gathering. Rumour also have it that a sizable portion of the PDP national is giving their backing to thw ZLP candidate. That is the reality in my own state

While I agree with you that pdp may take third,I don't agree that ajayi dominates the south totally.apc will take ilaje and maybe odigbo though ajayi will also get huge votes there.ajayi will easily win ESE odo,ile oluji.okitipupa and irele will go pdp or be divided.
In the central,akure north and south is clearly for jegede.he will take one of ifedore or idanre.zlp will only take ondo east and west.it will be like 2016 polls
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Munlad: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Just look at the huge crowd enduring the pain of standing and being clustered, and yet you think our politicians will ever believe that they need to be special in any way before they can be re-elected? After the rally, those who attended will get their ludo, some balls of akara, two hundred naira, and slippers to enable them trek back home while they keep hyping in arguments which party is on ground. If Nigeria was the promise land, the children of Isreal would have gone back to Egypt.

PDP wailers will always condemned APC actions. Love it or leave it Aketi is the man
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by fola044: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Governor O ndan gbirin of Ondo State......Ondo State people are tired of you !!!
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ondo no be Edo even ibaseki will campaign for Aketi 4+4=8 Aketi is a goal
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Earnonline7: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) / Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems / NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.