Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (45842 Views)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Skullarship ppl have done it again in SKULLand republic of Afonjanistan

5 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Levels1(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[[s]quote author=Levels1 post=94430031]

If not Ogun State, it will be Anambra State. God help us heal both State [/s]

Afonja is looking for a way to drag igbos into their human parts business. For your information. Anambra people are known for car spare parts business not human parts business Afonja are known for. Don't confuse the two

It is well, Bro.

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Adeedris(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2020
whytediamond:
NAWA O...

I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus.

Your skull is really beautiful! But, is Jesus' blood orange in color? I hope you got the original.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Drizzy5001(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Afonja skull miners at work as usual.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by oluwaahmed: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Skull mining boost 95% of Ogun's IGR.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Bennysam:
You can't compare them with anyone
yes o.. and even theft..
them go con use business cover up.. person go think say em rich
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Drizzy5001(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2020
SCAMMER!!

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by AwkaFinest: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Once I saw the headline I already knew the region.

Skull miners doing what they know best

4 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by AwkaFinest: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun state IGR.......it's in your skull
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Spaxon(f): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Aflix:
Go to www.mp3quack.com and search for it.
Thanks dearie. I got it
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by geoffez: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Are they not ipob abee friend from east?!!
They don't want to comment abee bcs they know where they come from.Lalastical hat happened to your eyes.Abeg evil is becoming something else in this country bcs no justice for them both the politicians

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Spaxon(f): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
rowosky:

https://mp3cat.site/djscsRpjGc4
21 21 21
Thanks Hun. It redirected me but it worked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

grin
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Sagay212: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Na wa ooo Ogun state and skull news or juju news. It is getting out of hand and I wonder what their elders, kings and other leaders are doing.

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by backtalkG(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Ibo amaka cheesy
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Kwili: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2020
I knew it can only b them.
our sophisticated skull miners neighbor.
I held there is a course they offer in that region called mining skullogy in one delipitated building in ogbomosho.

3 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Kwili: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2020
The true gospel is the message of good news about the coming Kingdom of God. It is a message of hope—for this entire world and for you and your family. It is the message that God is building a family that will soon rule the entire earth, bringing peace and happiness.
The established Christian churches have lost that true gospel message. Discern magazine and the Life, Hope & Truth website exist to continue the proclamation of the true gospel. Even though we are a minority voice in the world of religion, we are dedicated to teaching the same message that Jesus Christ taught.
We try to spread Jesus’ gospel message about the Kingdom of God as far and wide as possible. We want to help as many people as possible adopt Jesus’ message as the central focus of their lives. Seeking first the Kingdom of God can change your life in many way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Afonja and skulls

Nawaoo

3 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Bifrost: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Everything about Yoruba people is skull mining.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Princessbettyj(f): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Smh,even the dead cannot rest in peace angry

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Yankee101: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
But why skulls?
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na dem!
Skull diggers

Cc: Simplyleo simplyseyi

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Kwili: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
I knew it must definitely be them.
my skull minning sophisticated Afonja neighbor.
they never disappoint when it's skull minning issue.
I heard they offer a course in that region called mining skullogy in one of their delipitated building in ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Revolva(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun state .......imagine this skull mining biz
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Golan007: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mining skull != Mining Bitcoin.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by dododawa1: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Why always OGUN in Southwest?
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Hassanmaye(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
No be ogun state, headquarters of skull mining, from the civilized other part of Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by perryy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yoruba and ritualistic stuffs! Those people have too much beliefs for small work big money. May God heal the land.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
The Miners of 'wastan' Nigeria
Even before I open the thread, I know who they are
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Bifrost: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yankee101:
But why skulls?
But why Yorubas? grin
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Bennysam: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

yes o.. and even theft..

them go con use business cover up.. person go think say em rich
Even those that sell hot drinks do money rituals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Solomon Osunlola Commits Suicide / Rema Was Scammed By Brisk Capital Investment / Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.