Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' (17973 Views)

Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by 4four(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
I was not their in 1986 but I am here from 2015 up till now so my personal perceived u re a failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by Idonije8(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Kids won't know that, would they?

I Love PMB
zombies

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Trash-talking biatch - you locked up southerners and southern governors in Kirikiri and kept your mallam brothers in house arrest. The idiotic southerners now support you forgetting what you did to their forefathers grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by Nchenches: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin come happen now?

True. This is not PMB , considering what he said.
Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by Imjustagirl(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
For more jokes text "bubu" to 419

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by LucemFerre: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
useless criminal

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin

all of us @ declares buhari a criminal bastard vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu drinking demon

Lmao...
and it’s goro lol...
You dey provoke sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by jimter44(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
This man is not ready to fight corruption in the country. There are more lootings in the country now than during GEJ regime. How far with the more than a trillion naira that was discovered in that boy's account?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by obicmag(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
So we should clap for u?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Buhari is now seeking attentions.

turning to an attention seeker due to lack of capability to rule and being a failure as a president is your best bet.

so, wetin come happen now?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by able20(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin come happen now?
Na sickness wahala, although Buhari has always been a very weak leader. Tunde Idiagbon was the action man.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by Goodman247: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
And d country is becoming useless and corrupt day by day

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by anonimi: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
ignis:
Same way he is fighting corruption now.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

dre11:
The Head of Service of the Federation, Mrs . Winifred Oyo -Ita , has said President Muhammadu Buhari is aware of the reinstatement of a former Chairman of the Pension Reforms Commission , Mallam Abdulrasheed Maina, into the civil service.
She however said she warned the President against it .

Oyo - Ita said that her warning was based on the implications such reinstatement would have on the anti - corruption war of the Federal Government .

The HoS stated this in her memo to the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr. Abba Kyari .
The memo , with reference number HSCSF/ HCSF/ LU/ COR/FCSC/ 750 / T, was dated October 23, 2017 .

The memo , titled , “ Re : Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Maina, ” was received in the office of the Chief of Staff to the President on October 23.

A copy of the memo was sighted by our correspondent in Abuja on Monday .

The President had directed the HoS to investigate the circumstances that surrounded the return of Maina to the civil service.

He gave the directive following the public outcry that trailed Maina’ s reinstatement.

Maina, whose whereabouts is still unknown , has been accused of embezzling pensioners ’ funds running into billions of naira and is currently under investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Explaining further , the HoS said she met the President after the Federal Executive Council meeting of Wednesday, October 11 , where she verbally warned Buhari against bringing Maina back to the service.

She , however , did not say what the response of the President was after briefing him .

Oyo - Ita said , “ Please, note that the OHCSF was never in agreement with the reinstatement and consequently never conveyed the approval of the FCPC to Mr. A. A. Maina, nor approved his posting to the Ministry of Interior or any other MDA

“ Rather, I sought audience with His Excellency , Mr. President on Wednesday, 11th October , 2017 after the FEC meeting where I briefed His Excellency verbally on the wide - ranging implications of the reinstatement of Mr. A . A . Maina, especially the damaging impact on the anti - corruption stance of this administration . ”

http://punchng.com/buhari-aware-of-mainas-reinstatement-i-warned-him-hos/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10821825_screenshot20200102164240_jpeg1e44cc3bcb318730de86909e3250021a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2561955_madam_jpeg15b745b8c7ed5d6f4fc33db5b762e715

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by anungangampu: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cant this man stfk and finish his tenure.. He obviously doesn't know shit going on in this country. Any policy he takes up, how he is going to monitor it when he is stucked in his room and office. His foot soldiers are obviously doing what pleases them and report back to him only successful stories cos they know the man himself cant do shit than wait for their report.

We made a fatal mistake voting a man because of his 1980s record and the man is still stuck in the 80s

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by duchmarley: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dead men don't talk. Buhari is no more, people should know that. What we have is an impostor. Stop being fooled.
Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by RillJ(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
U can liiiiiiiie!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by slivertongue: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
GMB is living in 1984

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by Lugechy: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Shameless man, he still has the guts to talk about fighting corruption.
Maybe he thinks most Nigerians are brainless like him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by nairaman66(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
So says a fool with no compass

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by MiaBeer(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
shocked

Not AGAIN!!! It looks like they woke him up and told him to repeat after them.

Nonsense undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by Mozegee: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mr corruption fighter,shame on you.it will go down in the history of this country that you are the worst president this country has ever had. Under your regime, your nephew who was a recharge card seller five years ago, is now a billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by ovie8200: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
What a useless man. He's not ashame of talking pointless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by anungangampu: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lugechy:
Shameless man, he still has the guts to talk about fighting corruption.
Maybe he thinks most Nigerians are brainless like him

That's the report they give him on a daily basis. He is stuck in his office and room. He cant do shit.

We voted a grand pa

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by PlainSight(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
SHUT UP PUNK

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by daddytime(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Laugh want tear my belle....

Signed,

Idiagbon

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
gbolswag:
After fightung corruption what HAPPENED

after fighting corruption, he use lopsided appointment to allocate the resources.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by dinggle: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
mumu fulani man....who is talking abt yesterday?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by anonimi: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Trash-talking biatch - you locked up southerners and southern governors in Kirikiri and kept your mallam brothers in house arrest. The idiotic southerners now support you forgetting what you did to their forefathers grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by dexterautonomy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin come happen now?
Na wetin happen, happen. Checkout http://www.sumpis.com and criticize
Re: Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader' by OlujobaSamuel: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Says a man that knows not the meaning of corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Hadeija, Jigawa State / NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.