Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? (858 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by hunterezi(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I'll love to hear your opinion on the said topic.

I work with hospitals and recently a woman said she couldn't give birth for some medical reasons...

The woman said she has advised her husband to take up another wife but to no avail. This couple love is out of this planet. So the doctor said there are other ways too....

SURROGATE! I got to know about everything and she said I should help her get a single mom (that must have given birth before) who can be a surrogate mother.

I've not been looking for anyone because I really don't know about it. Is it safe?
Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by Romanoff(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2020
It is very safe. The fertility clinic will carry out all the necessary tests on you to be sure you can start the baby to term and you will be well cared for. Lawyers will be involved so everyone sticks to the agreement.

I don't know if it is legal in Nigeria but I know someone who did it for a couple and was paid 5m for it. I think it's don codedly.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by frozen70(f): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
hunterezi:
Hello Nairalanders,

I work with hospitals and recently a woman said she couldn't give birth for some medical reasons...

The woman said she has advised her husband to take up another wife but to no avail. This couple love is out of this planet. So the doctor said there are other ways too....

SURROGATE! I got to know about everything and she said I should help her get a single mom (that must have given birth before) who can be a surrogate mother.

I've not been looking for anyone because I really don't know about it. Is it safe?

It's not your duty to get one for them because if it turns out bitter you will be blamed

If you want to be a surrogate mother for them you can be and will be well documented and paid but you can never ever have the child again

Pls leave them they will sort themselves

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by thorpido(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yes it is legal and safe.Agreements are signed with lawyers so no issue should arise.

It's not your duty to look for a surrogate mother for them except you are an agent.Let them go to fertility clinic,they will get a connection.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by hunterezi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
frozen70:

It's not your duty to get one for them because if it turns out bitter you will be blamed

If you want to be a surrogate mother for them you can be and will be well documented and paid but you can never ever have the child again

Pls leave them they will sort themselves

Yes. What I was thinking exactly. Thanks for the kind response.
Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by hunterezi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Romanoff:
It is very safe. The fertility clinic will carry out all the necessary tests on you to be sure you can start the baby to term and you will be well cared for. Lawyers will be involved so everyone sticks to the agreement.

I don't know if it is legal in Nigeria but I know someone who did it for a couple and was paid 5m for it. I think it's don codedly.

Yea. She mention the surrogate won't even know them.
Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by hunterezi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
thorpido:
Yes it is legal and safe.Agreements are signed with lawyers so no issue should arise.

It's not your duty to look for a surrogate mother for them except you are an agent.Let them go to fertility clinic,they will get a connection.

Thank you. I'll just Dodge this bullet.
Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by LadySarah: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
hunterezi:

Thank you. I'll just Dodge this bullet.
Search surrogate.ng,they provide such services fror ppl. There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by frozen70(f): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
hunterezi:

Yes. What I was thinking exactly. Thanks for the kind response.

Thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by hunterezi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
LadySarah:

Search surrogate.ng,they provide such services fror ppl.
There's nothing wrong with it.

Oh thanks so much!
Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by SmileDance(f): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2020
Contact @omojudy
Re: Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? by Omojudy: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
hunterezi:
Hello Nairalanders,

Yes it is very safe. I had my children via surrogacy after 13 years waiting and 8 miscarriages. I started a surrogacy agency out of this passion. Agencies such as mine are recommended because they cover the legal end, monitor the individuals and use only trusted surrogates we have not only physically accessed but mentally evaluated. Finally, we run the gestational surrogacy in confidentiality ensuring that the surrogate doesnt know the intending parents.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Look What I Found. Is This Right? Please Watch / Men’s Clothings : Affordable Prices, Good Quality (cottny) / A Funny Picture Of Passing Out Corp Members: I made it vs Hustle continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.