Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Reality Star Mercy Eke Gets Herself A Range Rover Velar For Her 27th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality Star Mercy Eke Gets Herself A Range Rover Velar For Her 27th Birthday (478 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Star Mercy Eke Gets Herself A Range Rover Velar For Her 27th Birthday by Nilknarf: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 winner,Mercy Eke popularly known as Lambo took to her Instagram page to share photos of her newly acquired Range Rover Velar she got for her birthday

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it�
Couldnt think of a better way to spoil myself today after an amazing yearWoman dancingWoman dancingWoman dancingWoman dancingWoman dancing
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEParty popperParty popperParty popperParty popperParty popperParty popper from me to me...Range Rover velar!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFtwt8PlbzN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Reality Star Mercy Eke Gets Herself A Range Rover Velar For Her 27th Birthday by JimmyAdekanbi(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Reality Star Mercy Eke Gets Herself A Range Rover Velar For Her 27th Birthday by Righteousness89(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations Mercy Eke..
Your Range is a Bomb!
As you Celebrate,
Remember there is More to a Range,
There is More to all the Good things of Life.
Our Soul is Much more than all these.
Secure your Soul Genuinely with JESUS Christ .
Once that is Done, you are Guaranteed Eternal Life..
And that's what Really Matters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Star Mercy Eke Gets Herself A Range Rover Velar For Her 27th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
You go gurl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Star Mercy Eke Gets Herself A Range Rover Velar For Her 27th Birthday by longetivity(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
sucre papito undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate Last Night,soldiers At Lekki (video ) / Just Like Nigerians, Angolans Also Start Protests On Police Brutality --vidasang / Swae Lee Shares Photo Of His DNA Results Which Confirms Link To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.