Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. (440 Views)

Gtbank Loan- How To Get Quick Credit Loan From Gtbank / How To Double Every Airtime Purchased From Gtbank / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Was in osogbo this morning traveling to ibadan. So I wanted to make a withdrawal of 20k so I used union Bank but you can only make withdrawal of 10k at a time.
The first 10k came out and while trying to do the second transaction, I was debited but didn't receive any money and knowing gtbank for their thievery, I need to get my money from them.
This same issue happened years ago and till date, I wasn't refunded and it made me abandon the bank for almost four years. Just reactivated 2 months ago and no, this morning transaction wasn't reversed..

Lalasticlala
Freiburger
r231
Re: How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. by emae009(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Go to the GT Bank branch nearest to you. Fill out the "Local Dispense Error Form" with the necessary details of the transaction and submit it at the Customer Care desk. Your money will be reverse within 72hours.
Re: How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. by longetivity(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Go to efcc headquarters in Abuja
Re: How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2020
longetivity:
Go to efcc headquarters in Abuja
untop wetin?
Re: How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. by DDayve: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Go to your GTB mobile app, without logging in click on help and click on complain....Fill out the form. It means you have sent mail to GTB central customer care....you will be sorted out in minutes/hours if u are in a working day

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. by vanvick247(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
DDayve:
Go to your GTB mobile app, without logging in click on help and click on complain....Fill out the form. It means you have sent mail to GTB central customer care....you will be sorted out in minutes/hours if u are in a working day

Just do this @DDayve posted. Your issue will be resolved ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Obokun PDP Caucus Pass Vote Of No Confidence On Senator Fadahunsi, Wole Oke, Ade / Let's Retrieve Your Hacked Facebook Account / Does An Expensive Coffee Maker Taste Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.