Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying (625 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't know how to start, but I just have to put this post up in support of a friend.

I knew her way back in school to be a lively soul and so I was worried when I saw her WhatsApp status and had to ask questions.

Her mother had been I'll since April and their resource blown, she still needs dialysis and funds ain't coming through.

She needs all the help she can get and I suggested coming here to seek help.

I'm convinced she would find as I have anonymously assisted people from here too.

With her permission, I m posting this here.

Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Our chats

Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Her number 08146328235
Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please help in any way you may.

Thanks

Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by SirToothBrush: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
mcdokwe:
I don't know how to start, but I just have to put this post up in support of a friend.

I knew her way back in school to be a lively soul and so I was worried when I saw her WhatsApp status and had to ask questions.

Her mother had been I'll since April and their resource blown, she still needs dialysis and funds ain't coming through.

She needs all the help she can get and I suggested coming here to seek help.

I'm convinced she would find as I have anonymously assisted people from here too.

With her permission, I m posting this here.
I remember your Moniker but I am not sure if it's for bad or good.

I hope your post is true tho. Too many scammers lately
Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
SirToothBrush:

I remember your Moniker but I am not sure if it's for bad or good.

I hope your post is true tho. Too many scammers lately

As true as the air you breathe.

I personally guarantee the genuineness of her case
Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by DenreleDave(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
It is well ooo..
Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 3:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
I put it up on my status too.

Help if you can, thank you

Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
She has gone the way of all mortals.

May God keep her soul.

Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by sunnymighty(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
mcdokwe:
She has gone the way of all mortals.

May God keep her soul.
Take heart bro! may her soul RIPP.
Re: Please Help Save Her Mother From Dying by mcdokwe(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
sunnymighty:

Take heart bro! may her soul RIPP.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age / There Are Great Intelligent Wife Material Ladies On Nairaland / Don't Ever Curse Your Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.