Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. (84340 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by rentAcock(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yet the white man calls Nigeria a shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by sylarada(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lol... grin

Money saved in bank is static sometimes reduces,

Money invested brings yield
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Cousin9999: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yeah. They have slums. IDK what we're supposed to do with this info. I mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There's ghetto parts everywhere.

And there's a lot of white people on SM pretending to be black/African, so I can't even take those responses seriously.

Btw Spain (a country Africans ruled for centuries) has decent food, good movies, good vacation spots, and their women like to get bent over the kitchen table. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm just saying. Make of it what you will.

Also,

The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa
https://www.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

grin

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by donprinyo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
go watch shameless
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by ecomalchemist(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
wow, so the western media is biased with their reports.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Adrian9(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Some mumuriologists go dey happy say no be only Naija get slum.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by succri(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
The poster get problem , trolling everyone
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by nextstep(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mental slavery is a disease indeed. Some people are defending their oyinbo overloads.

Slum na slum. We should normalize and show this off too. USA too get slum.

5 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by ElvisPresley(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
You must be deluded and brain-dead if you think there ain't no slums outchea in the states and the western world..

Come to Compton, Harlem and Brooklyn and see slums way slummer than Ojuelegba, Mushin and Makoko

7 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
atleast they are better than the slums in most African countries!
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by PureGoldh(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Local man is just speechless
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by PataAlhaja(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
If I could get visa to live in this place, I just want to leave this country Nigeria kiss kiss

Are you that hopeless?

Guy, change your mentality. Nigeria is a goldmine of opportunities. Seek and you shall find.

3 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
The resentment some Africans have for white people is distasteful, to show you your inferior complex, you are using the white man's land to justify your poverty stricken homes, can you see how dumb we are, why won't we run away when we sit down and fold our arms in the face of horrible situations, in America the minimum wage is really high about $2k or so but here how much do we earn and this is an idiots fcking problem, why can't you rise above the world with your own creativity yet you sit back in your shack with 2hrs light doing poverty measuring contest, I don't blame the op, I blame where he was born. Nzuzu

10 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
omo.. so many grown up kids ..
see as they're defending the Spanish slum sha

3 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by semyman: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
If I could get visa to live in this place, I just want to leave this country Nigeria kiss kiss
So that you will be calling for your rescue from victimization?

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Adrian9:
Some mumuriologists go dey happy say no be only Naija get slum.
I'm glad that it's not only me that noticed. This is a cool example of resentment.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:
The resentment some Africans have for white people is distasteful, to show you your inferior complex, you are using the white man's land to justify your poverty stricken homes, can you see how dumb we are, why won't we run away when we sit down and fold our arms in the face of horrible situations, in America the minimum wage is really high about $2k or so but here how much do we earn and this is an idiots fcking problem, why can't you rise above the world with your own creativity yet you sit back in your shack with 2hrs light doing poverty measuring contest, I don't blame the op, I blame where he was born. Nzuzu

not justifying at all..

just showing us they do have slums too

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Oizee(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Even the Bible acknowledges that the poor will always be amongst us. That picture though looks like some parts of Asia like Bangladesh or Indonesia but that's not to say there aren't poor neighborhoods in Europe or America. The question is what's the percentage of people who are living in poverty there unlike in Africa. Look from my personal observation, a lot of these poor guys in sane countries are provided with incentives and social welfare schemes including weekly payments by govt, especially legal residents but some choose to beg in the street with their dogs or pets or sleep by the entrace to malls and bus stations. So let's not look that way but rather demand of our govt a better society and not justify our failed society with what it is like in Europe, America or other climes.
your comment is on point

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Gsaintboy: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by ariesbull: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
you must be a Yoruba man
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Gsaintboy: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
How to design a simple Instagram advert with Photoshop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuD695gNJ9E
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Ikennamurphy: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
If I could get visa to live in this place, I just want to leave this country Nigeria kiss :*
You sound like a slave and self hating Homosapien.. You so think low of yourself.. Why not go live in a lagos slum if u so seek one

5 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
Haba brother, is it that bad?

3 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by GeneralPula: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
First.. She said outside of Spain, not inside Spain!!

But then.. There’s slum/ugly environment everywhere around the world..

Those Africans had better start reacting to the debts of Africa in world bank..

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Suspect33(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
To some gorillas having serious challenges as regards complex, even oyibo poo is 100 times more delicious than food in KFCs located in Nigeria.

Most certainly, to those animals, slums like these can only be found in their homes, not obodo oyibo. Pretty sure they will soon be online explaining with the whole of their strengths how Black are blackmailing oyibo.

you are dealing with hatred and no one seems to care, which makes you enraged and filled with bitterness, I understand
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'm sure this looks better than banana island.

My peeps what do you think grin
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bahamas95(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
The funny thing be say any Nigerian wey travel go this kinda slum for Spain go still dey form big boy/girl say dem dey Europe. grin

3 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

not justifying at all..

just showing us they do have slums too
read those comments again and read how the op is busy bashing people left and right. This nonsense just gives our leaders more reasons not to work. This is why I made up my mind to leave Africa, we can't think on our own, it's either we lick the white man's ass or we try to blame them for how worthless independence turned out. What a nuisance to be born with such sort of people.

5 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by wildikeman(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
So by posting the slums it has made Africa and in fact Nigeria better Ba... Or because these parts of Europe is dirty we should just fold our arms and not do better than their good areas abi...? Mtcewwww.

Abeg she strike still dey abi e no dey?

4 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by wildikeman(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

read those comments again and read how the op is busy bashing people left and right. This nonsense just gives our leaders more reasons not to work. This is why I made up my mind to leave Africa, we can't think on our own, it's either we lick the white man's ass or we try to blame them for how worthless independence turned out. What a nuisance to be born with such sort of people.

I swear... This post to me o. Is usless. Wonder what the yeye op wants to gain with this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.