Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. (84304 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Kennydoc(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
codemaniacs:

Have you heard of NHIS?

Go and research about it, then message me later if needed.

You're amusingly very ignorant! grin So because NHS sounded like NHIS, you assumed they are the same?
Alright, I'm done with you. Have a nice evening.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Etinosa1234: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
ask yourself is the country even friendly to investors. I once worked in the treasury department of a bank in Nigeria. It is always hard for investors to move their money back home unless they do shady deals like Lebanese and Indians. I bring in 1m usd to invest in Nigeria. When its time to recoup my money naira don lose value. 306 per dollar will now be 383. To even access 383 na war with cbn then i have to go buy from aboki at 465. Is that not madness. You open factory and your staff begin to steal materials and chemicals. Abeg no sane investor should come here

Lol.... No sane industry should come here... But all sane Nigerians should leave their father's land

If u own a company, it is expected u instill discipline in ur workers.. why do u think Nigerians say the whites are strict

For ur info.. ur posts make Nigeria look like actual hell for everyone and abroad like paradise on Earth.. The way u think is the way millions of other Nigerians also think, that's why when they go, they go ill prepared and doomed for failure...

Who knows, u might be a travel agent sef

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

i no talk am? Dem don come.

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bifrost: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
codemaniacs:

You speak lies.

Your own truth are lies to me.

You call Nigeria a bad name because foreign media calls Nigeria bad names.

If someone says you're a sexual offender you'll defend yourself, if someone says your mother is a prostitute you'll attack the person and defend your mothers dignity.

So if someone demonizes Africa, Africans are supposed to defend Africas dignity.

Now listen, if some says Nigerians are fraudsters, I would defend Nigerians using the available numbers. I'll bring stats of the current population of about 200million.

Now if a 1000 youths are charged for fraud or "Yahoo yahoo" is that enough to say Nigerians are fraudsters? When we both know 1000 out of 200 million citizens is barely 0.0005% of the population. Is that enough to generalise? No! So I'll defend my countrymen.

Do you see where I'm going with this?
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by codemaniacs: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
zz
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Fucsheetup(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
TThhoorr:

I just can't comprehend you are jealous that your slave master has a slum too or that we also have state of the art infrastructures like they do
Lmao. OLODO
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Fucsheetup(f): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
planetx:
To many brainwashed clowns on this forum, superb health care indeed. Their health care is so superb but they have the highest death rates from cancer and heart disease due to their diets and lifestyle that brainwashed Africans are trying to emulate.
OLODO

‘Due their diets and lifestyle’ grin grin grin

They die because of their bad lifestyle choices. Not because of their poverty stricken, disease ridden continent run by foolish thieves.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Elxandre(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
So going by the pan-Africanists on this thread, Africa is a superpower with similar beauty and development like you could get elsewhere in the westr right? grin
I bet our minimum wage is not really about $70 monthly anymore.
We make all the scientific contributions and give out aids to the rest of the world.
We have the best healthcare and have foreigners trooping in for that.

It's not even funny trying to compare infrastructural development in Africa to the rest of the world.
We have cities looking like relics from the 19th century everywhere with only maybe 5% of the entire city developed to acceptable standards and we want to compare to world giants? undecided

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by codemaniacs: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
zz
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bifrost: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=TThhoorr post=94442956][/quote]

Remain in Nigeria and continue living in self deception while the world leaves you light years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Fucsheetup(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Elxandre:
So going by the pan-Africanists on this thread, Africa is a superpower with similar beauty and development like you could get elsewhere in the westr right? grin
We make all the scientific contributions and give out aids to the rest of the world.

It's not even funny trying to compare infrastructural development in Africa to the rest of the world.
We have cities looking like relics from the 19th century everywhere with only maybe 5% of the entire city developed to acceptable standards and we want to compare to world giants? undecided
ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bifrost: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
codemaniacs:

You're deceiving yourself. That's where you're going with this.

I can no longer help you.

You, ignorantly arguing about Health insurance with the other guy? Lmao. grin Olodo wey full this Nairaland ehn. willfully ignorant and arrogant for that matter.

Cheers.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Etinosa1234: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Elxandre:

U don't get it?...

No one is saying Africa is a super power and the likes...

Just take a look at Asia and South America... How Many times does the media degrade them them ..yet They have a high level of corruption just like Nigerians...

If u don't respect ur self, no one will respect u

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by proeast(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
WTF!! Lord have mercy!!! This sh!thole is in Europe shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bifrost: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Elxandre:

Hahahaha I've seen many things here this evening.

And if you speak and bring in facts, you become the "white man's slave" grin
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Kennydoc(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
codemaniacs:

You're the ignorant one.

I'm done with you. Have an amazing ignorant life gringringrin

The National Health Service (NHS) is the umbrella term for the publicly-funded healthcare systems of the United Kingdom (UK). Since 1948 they have been funded out of general taxation. There are four systems, one for each of the four countries of the UK: The NHS in England, NHS Scotland, NHS Wales and Health and Social Care in Northern Ireland. They were established together in 1948 as one of the major social reforms following the Second World War. The founding principles were that services should be comprehensive, universal and free at the point of delivery—a health service based on clinical need, not ability to pay. Each service provides a comprehensive range of health services, free at the point of use for people ordinarily resident in the UK, apart from dental treatment and optical care. In England, NHS patients have to pay prescription charges; some, particularly those receiving state benefits, are exempt.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Health_Service

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bifrost: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U don't get it?...

No one is saying Africa is a super power and the likes...

Just take a look at Asia and South America... How Many times does the media degrade them them ..yet They have a high level of corruption just like Nigerians...

If u don't respect ur self, no one will respect u

Don't rope all Asia together.

Japan, Singapore, South Korea... These ones are no to be compared with India, Pakistan and the Stan countries of Asia...

And by the way, the comparison being made so far is Africa and Europe because a slum in Madrid, a European city is what the thread is about.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bifrost: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kennydoc:

You dey mind that willfully ignorant Olodo.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by PresidentJosh20(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:
A South African lady posted series of pictures depicting the state of some neighborhood in Madrid, the capital city of Spain, the slums which are no different from the ones here in Africa.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheeAzanian/status/1310280741457211400
well,the naked truth is that slums are global phenomenom;it is just Africa happens to domicile most of these shanty structures.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Dcaliphate(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

"There are homeless people in LA" fine.

Now when are you going to start posting pictures of homeless people in LA like the Western media does to Africans?

Why must we always be asslicking them? Didn't they have slums and homeless people (neglecting the ratio) ?

When are you going to start speaking against that, don't you think the homeless people in LA deserves better?

When we show beautiful places in Lagos , enemy of states like you will label them 3D or computer generated pictures abi over edited pictures but theirs (your masters) isn't? Hahaha.

Isn't this Lagos Nigeria?
On point!
You lie not my brother.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Negotiate: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Be consoling yourselves with pictures while we are living our dreams abroad.

I can bet you even those shanties have stable electricity.

Africans are always looking for how to measure up and hide the truth. Continue suffering.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Etinosa1234: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:

Don't rope all Asia together.

Japan, Singapore, South Korea... These ones are no to be compared with India, Pakistan and the Stan countries of Asia...

And by the way, the comparison being made so far is Africa and Europe because a slum in Madrid, a European city is what the thread is about.

Asia is Asia...

Ohk...what abt South America... Those ones are Better than Africa right?
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by codemaniacs: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
zz
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Tunde835(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bbbwings:

That is just an enclave a little above 7k

20 million are living in Lagos slum
Look at wat u wrote, now ask yourself "Do u hav sense?"
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Kennyswag: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lol.. bloody set of africans deceiving theirselves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by proeast(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I don't know about the place the lady shared but but I'm amazed at how Africans rush to defend Europe. Stating facts is one thing but coming up with anything just to defend the continent is another thing entirely. I mean, despite seeing the skin colour, facial outline and apparent hair texture of the people in the pic, they still insist they are Africans from Cameroon and other African countries. What informed this conclusion? Yes, they could be right cause there are Africans that have these looks but seeing some Spanish looking people right in the country of Spain and concluding/insisting they must be Africans and not Spaniards simply cause they are poor is hilarious. Do you guys think you have the monopoly of poverty? Again, I have never been to Europe so I know nothing about the place in the pic but going by the lady's subsequent comments, she seems to be very detailed about the places she's talking about. I don't why why this is unbelievable to many.

Someone above is blaming the people by saying it's self inflicted. Are you saying there are no such poor people in Europe who aren't necessarily into drugs and stuff like that? Being poor is already hurtful enough, being blamed for being poor is sorrowful. This isn't just a couple of homeless peeps like you see downtown in any developed city. This isn't just a ghetto (characterized by the people). This is a slum (characterized by the environment). This is a whole community with men, women and children. They all inflicted this on themselves and somehow decided to come live together? Fact is, there are slums everywhere inhabited by locals. What makes a country better than the other is the number of such slums, how run down they are and the population of people living there.

1 million likes for this post. Honestly, I'm shocked too seeing how some Africans were falling over themselves just to defend or disprove what is obviously hard facts. It's quite ridiculous and a perfect example of slave mentality.

One thing I can glean from these pictures is that African or African countries can equally develop to global standards once we are passionate about it.

The Whites have really tried so much to hide this shameful part of their countries while making it appear like everything is perfect there while everything is wrong with Africa. Africa also has its own success stories that ought to be told too but they always ignore it and only like showing wars, slums, diseases, poverty and other shameful things about us just to entrench a bad steorotype about us.

God of mercy, so such godforsaken places can be found in Europe too shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by mofedamijo(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

"There are homeless people in LA" fine.

Now when are you going to start posting pictures of homeless people in LA like the Western media does to Africans?

Why must we always be asslicking them? Didn't they have slums and homeless people (neglecting the ratio) ?

When are you going to start speaking against that, don't you think the homeless people in LA deserves better?

When we show beautiful places in Lagos , enemy of states like you will label them 3D or computer generated pictures abi over edited pictures but theirs (your masters) isn't? Hahaha.

Isn't this Lagos Nigeria?

May your wisdom and that of your generation take you all places. I have been to so many African countries and I can tell you, the major cities in AFRICA are getting far better than some glorified European countries. Look at some idiots defending Spain. I have pictures of some U.S cities, honestly, where I used to live in Festac town before I left Naija is far better than it, Asokoro is paradise to the residents of some cities/towns in America.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bifrost: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Asia is Asia...

Ohk...what abt South America... Those ones are Better than Africa right?

Of course, poverty is also widespread in South America, but comparatively, South America is better of than Africa.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by somehow: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
If I could get visa to live in this place, I just want to leave this country Nigeria kiss kiss

People like you cant be useful anywhere.

You reek of hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by B2B5000: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
I love this babe. She knows what's up andis 1 Trillion Percent right!
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
If I could get visa to live in this place, I just want to leave this country Nigeria kiss kiss

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Kennydoc(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
codemaniacs:

the UK owns shell, british-american tobacco, unilever and other billion dollar businesses in Nigeria alone not to talk of other countries that they messed up and are continuing to mess up....

so why won't they be able to afford these things..

if british people are not paying for it then people from countries they colonized and own companies in, are the ones paying for it.

you're actually more ignorant than me grin grin grin grin

I regret engaging you this evening. I've made the mistake, but no worries.
I will make sure I don't ever quote you or reply your quote again. If I do, then I probably forgot your moniker.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.