Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Dates: Stop Insulting Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dates: Stop Insulting Women (4595 Views)

What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Talking about food in dates, who declared that dates must happen at fast-food or grillers? No one!, if as a man you're not spontaneous enough to pick a non-food related venue for the date that's on you!

If a girl wants to pay for her own meal guess what she'd be doing? EATING IT ALONE!... Not having some guy giving interviews over lunch.
Sure some girls might take a date as a possible meal ticket, but if you can't bring up sharing of the bills before the date then you shouldn't complain, if you did the asking out.. I never get critical or judgmental about dates etiquette but this section of nairaland never hides it's gross misogyny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by 2dice01: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:

Talking about food in dates, who declared that dates must happen at fast-food or grillers? No one!, if as a man you're not spontaneous enough to pick a non-food related venue for the date that's on you!

If a girl wants to pay for her own meal guess what she'd be doing? EATING IT ALONE!... Not having some guy giving interviews over lunch.
Sure some girls might take a date as a possible meal ticket, but if you can't bring up sharing of the bills before the date then you shouldn't complain, if you did the asking out.. I never get critical or judgmental about dates etiquette but this section of nairaland never hides it's gross misogyny.
>@ Bolded

Pick 15 girls and tell them you guys are sharing the Bill before the date

You will hardly see 1 girl agreeing to this

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by lograr(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't like the gender wars but the truth must be spoken. Its only girls that bring their friends to a date so that their gluttonous appetite can be satisfied

28 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by lograr(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
2dice01:
>@ Bolded

Is it someone that you are going to pay her transport fare for coming that will pay her own bills? grin grin. I don't have any problem paying for a date but for their friends

22 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Tell a Nigerian girl, let's split the bill before the date, just won't work. She would flee, hate you, even call you not man enough grin

Zzor:
if a man dare ask me to share the bills,i will frustrate him till he gets the picture of what I'm up to and leave,you can't pay bills and you are asking for a date.Let me be the one to offer to share the bills and not him demanding that.Its a red flag for me if a man demands we share the bills on a date
This is exactly what I was talking about grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2020

if you can't bring up sharing of the bills before the date then you shouldn't complain, if you did the asking out...
This is true. But splitting the bill should be the norm, not an outlier. This way no one feels hard done by if things don't work out.
BigSarah:

This type of statements are part of the reason the guys here are the way they are. If, like you're suggesting, I am paying for your time, then obviously I should expect you to make it worth my while.

8 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by LukasPodolski: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
says someone who thinks Erica deserves BBN grande prize for being fvcked multiple times by pigwayya.

fish brain.

mtcheew

9 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
if a man dare ask me to share the bills,i will frustrate him till he gets the picture of what I'm up to and leave,you can't pay bills and you are asking for a date.Let me be the one to offer to share the bills and not him demanding that.Its a red flag for me if a man demands we share the bills on a date

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by CosmicPhoenix: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
research has proven women only go on dates because of food,tell a naija girl that you guys wont hang out where food is sold and she will cancel any appointment with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Finnese001: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:

15 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Finnese001:

ehen?
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Finnese001: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
ehen?

Did I say anything undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by virginprincess(f): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Op Leave them let contiue fooling themselves, nigeria girls matter go give them heart attack very soon.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Lightangel65: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:

Well said you are really a BIG sarah

2 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Lightangel65: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:

Yeah we know, that's if someone will ever ask a fat pig like you out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:

By their speaking we shall know them.

Farm tool na farm tool no two ways about that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Op Leave them let contiue fooling themselves, nigeria girls matter go give them heart attack very soon.

Heart attack for Simps na....awon vagina people

3 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:

I disagree.

3 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

By their speaking we shall know them.

Farm tool na farm tool no two ways about that.
blackie mind yourself ooo don't be unfortunate
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by virginprincess(f): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

Heart attack for Simps na....awon vagina people
No, i mean nairaland men insulting women.... awon penis people.

2 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
blackie mind yourself ooo don't be unfortunate

Who be blackie awon bleached skin abi Caro white skin.... you are the one that will be unfortunate.

7 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nigeria girl at her boyfriend house with her three friends :::::: wow this is your boyfriend's house?
girlfriend :::yes

Her friend's ::::: tell him we are Hungary grin

American girl at her boyfriend's house with her other friends :::' omg is that your boyfriend wow is so cute

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
virginprincess:
No, i mean nairaland men insulting women.... awon penis people.

truth abi insult?
vagina people x farm tools

6 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

Who be blackie awon bleached skin abi Caro white skin.... you are the one that will be unfortunate.
obviously you have issues with your eyes,you can't differentiate between a bleached skin and a natural fair complexion(do you know if I'm mixed race or have the traits ?),you look matured but a baby in reality,like I advised earlier,dont be unfortunate.byeee Mr blackie,be proud of your Complexion kos you took the blackie word for an insult

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by JasperVII(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
It's no secret that vagina people are gluttons and leeches. Y'all can sugarcoat it all you want.

6 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by uboma(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
2dice01:
>@ Bolded

It depends on the kind of ladies you roll with....

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by virginprincess(f): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

truth abi insult?
vagina people x farm tools
I typed what was on my mind you can't change that fact.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
obviously you have issues with your eyes,you can't differentiate between a bleached skin and a natural fair complexion(do you know if I'm mixed race or have the traits ?),you look matured but a baby in reality,like I advised earlier,dont be unfortunate.byeee Mr blackie,be proud of your Complexion kos you took the blackie word for an insult

Mixed ko coke and fanta ni.

Pasisei (ijaw) keep your advise to your self, for your information, I'm neither mature nor a baby.

Don't refer me as Mr blackie again because I'm not as black as you see.

3 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

Mixed ko coke and fanta ni.

Pasisei (ijaw) keep your advise to your self, for your information, I'm neither mature nor a baby.

Don't refer me as Mr blackie again because I'm not as black as you see.
Nno menia(ijaw), then stop looking for trouble all over Nairaland as I was on my own when you started displaying your childish behavior.frefre si.Mr blackie what are you gonna do as I've repeat it now.

5 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by gbowoade85142: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
:By their language we shall know them.farmerer useful na farmer useful no two things about that.blackie thinking yourself ooo don't be shame

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
Nno menia(ijaw), then stop looking for trouble all over Nairaland as I was on my own when you started displaying your childish behavior.frefre si.Mr blackie what are you gonna do as I've repeat it now.

Anang abi ibibio girl, I don't look for trouble and I have never looked for anyone's trouble before and I will never do.
I can't do anything but don't ascribe that name to me again.
Take your granny behavior somewhere else.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Liposure: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
We have a long way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Guess Where I Took This Picture? (pics) / Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? / Let's See How Fast You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.