Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Dates: Stop Insulting Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dates: Stop Insulting Women (4602 Views)

What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by baralatie(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:

Talking about food in dates, who declared that dates must happen at fast-food or grillers? No one!, if as a man you're not spontaneous enough to pick a non-food related venue for the date that's on you!

If a girl wants to pay for her own meal guess what she'd be doing? EATING IT ALONE!... Not having some guy giving interviews over lunch.
Sure some girls might take a date as a possible meal ticket, but if you can't bring up sharing of the bills before the date then you shouldn't complain, if you did the asking out.. I never get critical or judgmental about dates etiquette but this section of nairaland never hides it's gross misogyny.
you have people who literarily find themselves financially not capable to sustain their ego and pseudo status( impression at first sight) and their approach on get laid mentality
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
lograr:
I don't like the gender wars but the truth must be spoken. Its only girls that bring their friends to a date so that their gluttonous appetite can be satisfied
it is a security measure
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by baralatie(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
research has proven women only go on dates because of food,tell a naija girl that you guys wont hang out where food is sold and she will cancel any appointment with you.
which research paper?
give me the link
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

Anang abi ibibio girl, I don't look for trouble and I have never looked for anyone's trouble before and I will never do.
I can't do anything but don't ascribe that name to me again.
Take your granny behavior somewhere else.
small boy aka Mr blackie,i don't belong to any of those tribes,you have been insulting people up and down and here you are denying it,oya run along before I carry my cane.Mr blackie
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
lograr:
I don't like the gender wars but the truth must be spoken. Its only girls that bring their friends to a date so that their gluttonous appetite can be satisfied
Girls Dat Brings Their Friends To A Date 4 Their Gluttonous Appetites Are Thieves & Prostitutes. Dey Are Not Worth Dating.

2 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
small boy aka Mr blackie,i don't belong to any of those tribes,you have been insulting people up and down and here you are denying it,oya run along before I carry my cane.Mr blackie

Who are the "people" I have been insulting?
I have never insulted anybody here and can never do that.

Your fingers dey fast to type 'small boy' & 'mr blackie'.

I don tell you but you don't want to take it, no qualms.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

Who are the "people" I have been insulting?
I have never insulted anybody here and can never do that.

Your fingers dey fast to type 'small boy' & 'mr blackie'.

I don tell you but you don't want to take it, no qualms.
go and check your posts and see how you sprung up from nowhere to unleash heavy insults on me and the other lady.Are you not a small boy? and are you not a blackie? your blackie is a very fine one,just go and stop fighting people up and down Mr blackie
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by cooooooks(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
While some NLers do dabble in overt misogyny, I fail to see the problem in someone sharing and wailing about their experience.

Personally, the women and girls I've gone on dates with in Nigeria have never used me as a meal ticket. I think that is because we were both interested in each other.

There was no pestering or begging involved.

Let us not however act as though it is not on this same NL that some women are advising others to avoid 'broke' men. And some of these NL 'FINO' (Feminists In Name Only) define broke as not able to spend 10k on a date.

We are 200 MILLION people in Nigeria, there is no need to dwell on someone that is not pushing your buttons or whose demands are unreasonable to you.

BigSarah:

Talking about food in dates, who declared that dates must happen at fast-food or grillers? No one!, if as a man you're not spontaneous enough to pick a non-food related venue for the date that's on you!

If a girl wants to pay for her own meal guess what she'd be doing? EATING IT ALONE!... Not having some guy giving interviews over lunch.
Sure some girls might take a date as a possible meal ticket, but if you can't bring up sharing of the bills before the date then you shouldn't complain, if you did the asking out.. I never get critical or judgmental about dates etiquette but this section of nairaland never hides it's gross misogyny.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Amarabae(f): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
I find it weird seeing people eating during a date , a glass of wine is OK to keep the conversation going.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
go and check your posts and see how you sprung up from nowhere to unleash heavy insults on me and the other lady.Are you not a small boy? and are you not a blackie? your blackie is a very fine one,just go and stop fighting people up and down Mr blackie

Rose I am not a small boy and I am not a blackie.

I've never fought anybody here and I can never do that to anyone.
Not my thing... this Mr blackie go put you for trouble oh, I don't like the name.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

Rose I am not a small boy and I am not a blackie.

I've never fought anybody here and I can never do that to anyone.
Not my thing... this Mr blackie go put you for trouble oh, I don't like the name.
you have been insulting virginprincess and I and here you are boldly denying it haaaaaaaaaa smh
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Liposure: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Truvel:
Girls Dat Brings Their Friends To A Date 4 Their Gluttonous Appetites Are Thieves & Prostitutes. Dey Are Not Worth Dating.
no be small thing
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
cooooooks:
While some NLers do dabble in overt misogyny, I fail to see the problem in someone sharing and wailing about their experience.

Personally, the women and girls I've gone on dates with in Nigeria have never used me as a meal ticket. I think that is because we were both interested in each other.

There was no pestering or begging involved.

Let us not however act as though it is not on this same NL that some women are advising others to avoid 'broke' men. And some of these NL 'FINO' (Feminists In Name Only) define broke as not able to spend 10k on a date.

We are 200 MILLION people in Nigeria, there is no need to dwell on someone that is not pushing your buttons or whose demands are unreasonable to you.

Well said, look elsewhere if you feel extorted
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
baralatie:

you have people who literarily find themselves financially not capable to sustain their ego and pseudo status( impression at first sight) and their approach on get laid mentality

People get laid without even going on dates, just straight up sheet rocking...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Amarabae:
I find it weird seeing people eating during a date , a glass of wine is OK to keep the conversation going.
**coughs***

so they serve wine **coughs ** at ** coughs **chicken republic
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
i926:
Tell a Nigerian girl, let's split the bill before the date, just won't work. She would flee, hate you, even call you not man enough grin

This is exactly what I was talking about grin cheesy

Then look elsewhere obv
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamLEGEND1:
This is true. But splitting the bill should be the norm, not an outlier. This way no one feels hard done by if things don't work out.
Thhis type of statements are part of the reasonthe guys here are the way they are. If, like you're suggesting, I am paying for your time, then obviously I should expect you to make it worth my while.

Lmao see the way you angled my talk... Paying for ones time isn't that what you do to a hookah... Taking a girl out isnt paying for her time the very moment you've that impression you've played yourself!... In my opinion
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by mosdii(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
you have been insulting virginprincess and I and here you are boldly denying it haaaaaaaaaa smh

Ama since Truth become insult?
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by proclinician: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:

It's simple. Before you come out to run your filthy mouth, tell your brothers to practice what you've preached and see how far it gets them. For Nigerian ladies, a date is an opportunity to eat those things she ordinarily can't afford because a guy is taking the whole bill. Use your brothers to run a simple social experiment then you can share your results on nairaland. Telling any of these gluttons that the bill will be split is interpreted as red flag. "He is poor or stingy and can't run a home".

5 Likes

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
if a man dare ask me to share the bills,i will frustrate him till he gets the picture of what I'm up to and leave,you can't pay bills and you are asking for a date.Let me be the one to offer to share the bills and not him demanding that.Its a red flag for me if a man demands we share the bills on a date

Lol, Sharing the bills or at least paying for your own consumables... This is something I feel should be agreed upon before meeting at the dating venue.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
2dice01:
>@ Bolded

Pick 15 girls and tell them you guys are sharing the Bill before the date

You will hardly see 1 girl agreeing to this

This is unfair statistics, mathematically unprovable
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:

Then look elsewhere obv
Can't remember the last time, I even took a girl out on a date. The last chic that came to my place last week, suggested that I take her out, I replied with "Hmmm" and she told what's the hmm all about that she gon take me out soon. I smiled

I take myself out on most weekends or with some of my male friends, after which I call a girl to pump.

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
proclinician:

It's simple. Before you come out to run your filthy mouth, tell your brothers to practice what you've preached and see how far it gets them. For Nigerian ladies, a date is an opportunity to eat those things she ordinarily can't afford because a guy is taking the whole bill. Use your brothers to run a simple social experiment then you can share your results on nairaland. Telling any of these gluttons that the bill will be split is interpreted as red flag. "He is poor or stingy and can't run a home".

I belong to the new generation (99) .so probably what your said is true about the older girls not my people.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by baralatie(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:

People get laid without even going on dates, just straight up sheet rocking...
it is still going on a date!

the individuals get a hotel/motel/lounge and make order for drinks and food and after that the access themselves if they are worth the stress or not.

it is still money being spent on a date more expensive than the guys who go to eateries/canteen to order malt.

it is basically cut your food according to your size

some guys just try to do more than they can carry and go back crying and cursing whatever

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by IamLEGEND1: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:

Lmao see the way you angled my talk... Paying for ones time isn't that what you do to a hookah... Taking a girl out isnt paying for her time the very moment you've that impression you've played yourself!... In my opinion
You said if you wanted to pay for your meal, you'd be alone at home away from the noise. I don't see how else a sentence like that can be interpreted.
Him paying is the only reason you'd subject yourself to the "interrogation" of a date. In other words, he's paying for your time & presence with food.

That said, I feel there is a valid point buried somewhere deep in some of your oddly phrased words. But it's a point that hasn't been made here before. You should know that by now. you're trying to feed hay to jackals. It's pointless.

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
I disagree.

Why so?
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Most Nigerian girls are plain stupid. Op is a glorious fool. angry I can't help it..I fit chop another round of ban. The stupidity of nairaland girls is like morning dew, new every morning.

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by loadimin(f): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dating and going out on a date is to get to know each other and not to feed your glutonny spirit . and even if you want to eat ... thats not to mean you will eat for Africa . eat like a normal human... eat a normal portion ...not like it is your first time or you have not seen for before... it is called table etiquette or table manners .
Anyway all are reflections of knowing each wheather negative or positive but repeated abuse by we girls makes us fraud

IamLEGEND1:
You said if you wanted to pay for your meal, you'd be alone at home away from the noise. I don't see how else a sentence like that can be interpreted.
Him paying is the only reason you'd subject yourself to the "interrogation" of a date. In other words, he's paying for your time & presence with food.

That said, I feel there is a valid point buried somewhere deep in some of your oddly phrased words. But it's a point that hasn't been made here before. You should know that by now. you're trying to feed hay to jackals. It's pointless.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by virginprincess(f): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
Don't mind him, such a foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by virginprincess(f): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
mosdii:

Ama since Truth become insult?
What rubbish truth, abeg shut up if you don't know what to say.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by BigSarah(f): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamLEGEND1:

Eating alone doesn't mean at home, ladies can have their meals alone in public food spots... Going on a date in my experience involves preparing to dress up, logistics, and the worst part conversation (some people are blokes) ...Him paying would probably seem like the bright side of the whole ordeal if there's no connection... I know misogyny is here to stay and I definitely can't end it.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Sixfeetbelle: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Amarabae:

And if your date don't like/can't afford wine?,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis / Have You Ever Cheated In Your Relationship, Gist Us ! / see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.