Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital (6281 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital? / Wema Bank In Trouble As Sacked MD, Omoyeni Fightback With N7.2billion Lawsuit / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by moseroe: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Can i still make payment today? I hope you can reply me so i can know if we can still make payment or not today. I await your response.
chudy144:

The Food is almost ready for your consumption...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Food is Ready and has been served already. Kindly check the telegram group
for the link.

Thanks for staying tuned...

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
moseroe:
Can i still make payment today? I hope you can reply me so i can know if we can still make payment or not today. I await your response.

Yes You can go ahead and make payment...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by chudy144(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please if you have not made payment yet and you wish to still join this program...

You can go ahead to pay before I close this offer...

Because once I do that will be the end.

Thanks for the understanding..
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by stephen90(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
I have paid through the link paystack my email is yudarama353@gmail.com and my name is Stephen
chudy144:
Please if you have not made payment yet and you wish to still join this program...

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Tenshades(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
OP, are we paying the #7,500 for the main course as you stated in your video in the Telegram group into same account details you dropped earlier?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2020
@chudy144, please how do I convert the case study files into a readable file? Please help
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Fastlinkpro: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mumjayden:
@chudy144, please how do I convert the case study files into a readable file? Please help

you are referring to the Json file he shared? if yes. install Elemetor plugin in your wordpress
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Lefty500: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is scam, nobody should fall for it.

After you pay, he will just give you intro, and ask you to pay for the full course again.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by joinnow: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lefty500:
This is scam, nobody should fall for it.

After you pay, he will just give you intro, and ask you to pay for the full course again.

Seriously
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by meetvalue(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Ayokequeen(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hope it's not too late to pay now?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Tenshades(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ayokequeen:
Hope it's not too late to pay now?

Dont pay...the real fee is 7,500.

The 1,600 is the money of advert to his 7,500 course.

Peace.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Ayokequeen(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Tenshades:

Dont pay...the real fee is 7,500.

The 1,600 is the money of advert to his 7,500 course.

Peace.
Ok, I will like the OP to come and clear the air about this accusation. Though he promised the whole package from his post but many are saying different things now. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Tenshades(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ayokequeen:
Ok, I will like the OP to come and clear the air about this accusation. Though he promised the whole package from his post but many are saying different things now. Thanks.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Gmajor(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
chudy144:

Come and clear the air please.
Because if you were lying, then it casts a big doubt on your person and what you are selling
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Binance(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
i knew this will end this way.....am surprised you guys don't learn. This has happened time without number.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Jiteshell(f): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
It's best to buy an actual online course or if you choose to go with telegram training, use an acclaimed one. There's no quick route to success. It takes work.

Check out https://marketardent.com instead. There are individual courses on entrepreneurship and marketing. You'll learn what you need to there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Oluwapamilerin0: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Op is not even making an effort to clear his name, which means it's true. To think I almost made payment!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by chudy144(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2020
ctbaba:
Now Here Is The Deal:

I want to show only serious persons only how to model this same strategy and
use it to sell anything online without breaking the bank.

I will give you Access to This Case Study Video where I revealed the exact

1. Product,
2. Local Sourcing Contact,
3. Sales Copy Page,
4. Facebook Ads and the
5. Delivery Strategy I used.
To generate the total sale of N153,000 in one Week using my N17,000 Capital.

With N1,656 only you will get access to this Information today before I pull
it down as I am really very Occupied but am trying to take out time to teach someone
this business model today because I know somebody needs it.

You will also get access to my Private Telegram Group where we you can
ask me further questions and I will be there to respond to you ASAP.

What You will be needing to achieve this results:
• A laptop
• An internet connection
• N7,000 Initial Capital for ads
• Then may be N5,000 – N10,000 to buy your products only when you have order.

After payment send me a mail with this subject line “PAID FOR PE2020” to
chudy@nairainbox.com and you will be added to the Telegram Group ASAP.

Click on the link to Join now:
===> https://flutterwave.com/pay/jawadd7o8ilp
I will be waiting for you inside.

Good evening everyone...

I boldly write it here that you will get access to a case study video where I revealed the exact product I sold and the exact sales page I used to promote it. Also the the exact Facebook ads copy that I used then in conclusion I will also tell you the exact delivery strategy I used.

1. Now I want you to help me ask those saying I scammed them if I Didn’t deliver on this promises.

At the end of the video I upsold a complete course that will teach and show you how to build your site run your ads and also now have access to delivery guys, get a free domain and hosting, research on products that will sell and lots more...

2. I think there was just a miss understanding of what the offer was.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by chudy144(m): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Gmajor:

Come and clear the air please.
Because if you were lying, then it casts a big doubt on your person and what you are selling

My promise was delivered those calling me name miss understood it.

Why will I want to scam anybody of their had earn money?

If I want to tarnish my image then it will be for N1650 just think about it nah.

Here on nairaland I have giving out pro course on mini importation that you pay high value elsewhere for FREE.

You can check my bio...

Did anyone call me names.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by delugadou(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2020
chudy144:

If I want to tarnish my image then it will be for N1650 just think about it nah.

Here on nairaland I have giving out pro course on mini importation that you pay high value elsewhere for FREE.

You can check my bio...

stupid thief. you have refused to pay back the monies you fraudulently collected in the guise of training. God punish you bastard fool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by doggedfighter(f): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2020
chudy144:

You can check my bio...

You are a petty thief. Your account will be reported. Just wait

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by chudy144(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2020
doggedfighter:

You are a petty thief. Your account will be reported. Just wait

Why not answer this question.

And you are calling me names.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by chudy144(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2020
delugadou:

stupid thief. you have refused to pay back the monies you fraudulently collected in the guise of training. God punish you bastard fool

The same thing you are saying I did not deliver is the same thing others didn’t complain and yet paid for the full course.

So how come that means it’s a miss understanding at your own part.

Even if I will refund you not in this manner of name calling...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Madmazel(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2020
chudy144:

The same thing you are saying I did not deliver is the same thing others didn’t complain and yet paid for the full course.

refund their money bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ultimate77(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
chudy144:

You really think what you did is right? man, why not just enjoy your thing and stop asking people to pay money and then get frustrated.

This is the type of threads to be deleted.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by delugadou(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2020
chudy144:

son of a bitch! you can reply swiftly on nairaland because you want to appear legit. yet
everyone asking you for a refund have been ignored on telegram. enough is enough. we complain about #ENDSARS but there is a bigger problem when people like you exist

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by delugadou(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2020
to anyone viewing this thread, the op collected money from about 30 guys to propose to his girlfriend. all in the guise of showing us e-commerce. up until now, he has refused to reply our demands for repayment. he doesn't even reply message on telegram. I believe he works with a team to make it look like something is happening. some people have left him to God, but it will embolden him. therefore I speak out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand / Setting Up A Computer Training Organisation / Unveiling Billionaire Femi Otedola's 3 Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.