Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters (43828 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / Breaking: SSS DG Bichi Conducts Secret, Uneven Recruitment;north: 535; South: 93 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by joepepsy(m): 5:38am On Sep 30, 2020
I don't live in Nigeria so I don't enjoy anything or gain from the system my is the igbos can do better and how old are you?
loveth360:
Then allow us that believes in his gospel of truth to continue.Remember he didn't stop you to stand shoulder to shoulder with your oppressors if you have any.

You simple hate him because he want the best for his people,you want nigeria to remain together because you and your region enjoys one nigeria.

Even at that,so because you hate him,we should ignore him when he says the truth,
Or is the quote i posted up
there not truth.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by imagrg(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Please don't divide the country with this idea of tribalism being initiated oh

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by loveth360(f): 5:47am On Sep 30, 2020
joepepsy:
I don't live in Nigeria so I don't enjoy anything or gain from the system my is the igbos can do better and how old are you?
Igbos can do better by ass licking the oppressors like some do?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Etrusen(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2020
whatmoreng:
You see this Nigeria? It is bound to fail. This country was designed not to succeed. What manner of injustice is this? The only way out is to divide this entity. Cos things like this will never stop.

don't you guys think it is time for we nairalanders to stage mass protest against any injustice done by the govt? because you are here making noise everyday and none of your voice are heard don't u think it will have some worth if it goes physical?

we all in this forum are acting like someone making noise inside his house but is afraid of going out to air his pain

Nigeria is getting worse by the day this is not about secession but seeking a better living for individuals in the general market.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Xscape1993(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2020
middlebelter:

The day when the SE and SW stop suspecting each other and work in unity with SS and Middlebelt.

Good one sir
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Xscape1993(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2020
francisbarrack:

It will surely stop when d youth live up to there responsibility by asking those old men there right. We can't continue like this.... Slaves in our father land
You will go far sir.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Collinsanele: 6:16am On Sep 30, 2020
dre11:
DSS Director-General, Bichi, Conducts Secret, Uneven Recruitment Into Agency With North Getting 535 Slots, South 93

SAHARAREPORTERS

If this is true, then, it is corruption and injustice at the highest level.
God does not like injustice.
Did someone ask me why Nigeria isn't winning the war against insecurity and BH.
I personally don't like old people holding government offices because they would be full of bias, hatred and most times vindictiveness.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Etrusen(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Collinsanele:

If this is true, then, it is corruption and injustice at the highest level.
God does not like injustice.
Did someone ask me why Nigeria isn't winning the war against insecurity and BH.
I personally don't like old people holding government offices because they would be full of bias, hatred and most times vindictiveness.

but God will not come down from heaven because that is why he made us
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
Abeg make we hear word...

Was expecting someone from your camp to say something this stewpeed. The fact that I supported a government doesn't mean I must accept all that happens during the tenure.

You hypocrites should tell me this practice started when Buhari assumed office. Obasanjo favoured the Ndigbos, there was no noise. You saw nothing wrong with that..Ebele the drunklord did the same thing, you saw nothing wrong in his lopsided appointments too..You grinned in amusement like a goat getting roasted..

No matter who you have there, he will have some set of people he has some special interest in. This should be discouraged in totality...and this should be the concern of every sane Nigerian..

But all you guys care about is how your people can be favoured to the detriment of others.
Oga keep shut if you have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Kingrefreshed: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2020
dre11:
DSS Director-General, Bichi, Conducts Secret, Uneven Recruitment Into Agency With North Getting 535 Slots, South 93

SAHARAREPORTERS

Let's join our hands together and Wail in peace

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by OyinO: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2020
loveth360:
We warned them but they didn't listen,rather they called it hate speech.

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu said: “As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone
Hausa Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and replace them with their
kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of
the south, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not
believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

When the South chose to be dumb, whose fault, who's to blame??
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Amteur44: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2020
within two years now, BH will start performing wonders, they will start shouting intelligence leaked.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Olasimpson: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2020
lloydtruth:

Obasanjo favoured the Igbos in your delusionary brain.
Your lamentations hasn't started yet, while the CPC enjoys juicy positions, you will stick to and suffer with the #30k BMC dirty job.
If you try any form of lamentation, the stipend would be reduced to #5k.

Can't stop laughing, which means the SE/SS are very much ok with the situation?

I won't say much, 2023 will judge.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Pennywise(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2020
None of this is possible without Buhari direct instruction

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by ibuildstuff(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:
I smell lies.
U have still not learnt your lesson, any news from Sahara report is already 55 percent true.
This was how they reported magu being arrested, u guys were shouting lies lies, untill the truth came out.

This was how they also reported buhari fail conference call at un meeting, u people were still shouting lies, until the video came out.

It may not be entirely true but they are some element of truth in it.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by ibuildstuff(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
Abeg make we hear word...

Was expecting someone from your camp to say something this stewpeed. The fact that I supported a government doesn't mean I must accept all that happens during the tenure.

You hypocrites should tell me this practice started when Buhari assumed office. Obasanjo favoured the Ndigbos, there was no noise. You saw nothing wrong with that..Ebele the drunklord did the same thing, you saw nothing wrong in his lopsided appointments too..You grinned in amusement like a goat getting roasted..

No matter who you have there, he will have some set of people he has some special interest in. This should be discouraged in totality...and this should be the concern of every sane Nigerian..

But all you guys care about is how your people can be favoured to the detriment of others.
I know some of u will not see anything wrong in this, I just hope u are a northerner. Because any southerner that read such news and think this is totally ok, is mad.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by BBright1: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2020
Cap wearers can be so bias in everything
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by tonyson010(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Thank you Sahara reporters for this. Gradually they will tear apart the country by their own doing.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by bigfish3k: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2020
mannyiyke:
How did Obasanjo and Jonathan favour Ndigbo? List the appointments given to Igbos and other tribes during the administrations of Obasanjo and Jonathan. Let's see the evidence.
Don't mind him
He is typing with hatred in his heart that's why he is lying

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by bigfish3k: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2020
AMvanquish:
Nothing like Fulani agenda and domination. This is bad and wrong but Jonathans regime Did same, The next president would also do the same. Nigeria is a sorry case.
Division will remedy the sorry case
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Hezzoe: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2020
northerners and nepotism go hand in hand,

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2020
Blyzz:
shut up. You're one of the beneficial.. Bloody northerner.

Go and pick brighter grammar.

Bloody illiterate.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Uguruzik(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Let them hire all from the north, but mark this this; one day they will pay their salaries with the money money they make from the zamfara and Plateau gold and other precious stones they have in the North, or they sell all the guns they are acquiring for Boko Haram and bandits to pay salaries.

Stupid one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Pacesetter123(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2020
happy20:
cheesy i won't say anything since dss is involved. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Vicilo(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2020
dre11:

SAHARAREPORTERS

Its a known fact that d northerners are always tribal in any national issue, d other tribes are yet to wake up

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2020
History555:

Liar, liar, liar
u dnt deserve ur username!
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2020
History555:

Liar, liar, liar
History555:

Liar, liar, liar
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by celeiyke: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2020
This occurs because the Yoruba and the Igbo have refused to speak with one voice. We have agencies headed by yoruba and Igbo, they should replicate it where they head. In PENCOM, an Igbo woman was removed, Osinbajo tried to influence her replacement to be a Yoruba and the cabal rejected it. They ended up bringing a northerner. Only Abaribe and Igbo senators spoke against it because it negates the Act setting up PENCOM. This will sail through because (i) Osinbajo should have insisted on the act followed to it's letters but he chose to bring his kinsman (ii) The South west senators kept mute because the person involved is Igbo.
The day a yoruba will find him/herself in that shoe, surely the Igbo will be mute. That's why the North will always take us for a ride in the south.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Sani6110(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2020
You are lie Sahara reporters you just want to course conflict and trabalism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) / APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.