Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

C-tech Integrated Services Rewarded The Popular Fruitman In Benin City - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / C-tech Integrated Services Rewarded The Popular Fruitman In Benin City (527 Views)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / The Truth Behind The Popular Saying: 'in Case Of Incasity' / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C-tech Integrated Services Rewarded The Popular Fruitman In Benin City by Patriotic9ja(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
C-tech Integrated Services rewarded the popular coporate FRUITMAN in Benin City with cash gift for his dedication and commitment.

Below is shared on their page....

"I SAW A RECENT VIDEO OF THE "FRUITMAN" IN BENIN CITY, AS SHARED BY BBC NEWS PIDGIN. I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE HIM STILL DEDICATED TO HIS SMALL BUSINESS AFTER MORE THAN 12YEARS I KNOW OF. BACK THEN I USE TO SEE HIM AROUND GRA, PUSHING HIS SHOWGLASS IN STYLE, NEATLY DRESSED, SMILING, WITH DIGNITY IN LABOUR.

God didn't say I will bless your hand, but that "...I will bless the work of thine hand" Deu 28:12"

https://m.facebook.com/pg/ctechintegratedservices/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9lhyHvd4A8

Re: C-tech Integrated Services Rewarded The Popular Fruitman In Benin City by lifenajeje(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
Thank u BBC pidgin for the report ..

Now everybody won dey famz.
Re: C-tech Integrated Services Rewarded The Popular Fruitman In Benin City by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Dignity in Labour is a major value. People should be happy and committed to whatever they do. Irrespective of the nature or size in as much as it is legit. God is looking for people who are faithful with little to bless.

He that is faithful with 20k will be faithful with 20M too. Work to pay your bills......

(1) (Reply)

I'm I The Only One Seeing This? / Graphics Designer Proposes New ATM Card Design To UBA (pic) / Princess Oghene: Why I Give students Scholarship To Study Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.